Second time I must commend the Biden administration today...

Just checking; you are a gun controller. I was just wanting to be sure.
Just checking: you are an NRA dupe, and I am quite sure. "Gun controller", lol. Yeah, I'm also an automobile controller, as I advocate that we not drive on the sidewalk, though I guess to you white-rights that is an infringement on your freedom, the damned govt telling you what to do! And never mind who gets killed, right?

Too bad nobody controlled Adam Lanza.

The slippery slope argument is BS. If we implement sane background checks to weed out psychos, that does not mean we're coming to take your popgun tomorrow.

Y'all resistance to ANY reform of gun policy has cost a lot of lives... not unlike your resistance to COVID vaccination. Apparently the QOP is the Party of Needless Death.
How many background checks do we need, exactly?
We have over 20K gun laws in this country. How many more do we need?

Just checking: you are an NRA dupe, and I am quite sure. "Gun controller", lol. Yeah, I'm also an automobile controller, as I advocate that we not drive on the sidewalk, though I guess to you white-rights that is an infringement on your freedom, the damned govt telling you what to do! And never mind who gets killed, right?

Nobody gives a shit about the NRA anymore, except you partisan dumbfucks who havent got the updated rhetoric.

The slippery slope argument is BS. If we implement sane background checks to weed out psychos, that does not mean we're coming to take your popgun tomorrow.

Y'all resistance to ANY reform of gun policy has cost a lot of lives... not unlike your resistance to COVID vaccination. Apparently the QOP is the Party of Needless Death.

You are an idiot...we have background checks on all purchases at gun stores....and the gangs and other criminals use straw buyers, people with clean records, to buy their guns for them....or they steal the guns.......

We have all the gun laws we need, doofus....what we don't have? A way to keep the democrat party from releasing the repeat gun offenders who do almost 95% of all the gun crime and murder...

You don't care about actual gun crime and murder, because the actual solution to that problem has nothing to do with banning and confiscating guns.

You're paranoid, like nearly all RepubliQans today.

By your logic if we impose a speed limit of 55, it's just a step toward lowering it to 5. Slippery slope, right? Nonsense.

Background checks have too many loopholes. There are not provisions for stopping people who are obviously unhinged (cf. Adam Lanza). And really why do you need huge magazines, automatic weapons, and such? For hunting? Yeah right, for hunting Democrats, elected officials, blacks, immigrants, Muslims, gays... right?

Don't think we don't know what you're up to. And don't think you won't run into a brick wall.

Background checks have zero loopholes......you dumb shit...if you are a felon, you can't guy or own a gun...if you are adjudicated dangerously mentally ill, you can't buy or own a gun...no loophole, you dumb ass....

The problem with guns? The democrat party....they keep releasing the violent criminals who use guns for crime and murder....that is the fucking problem...not background checks.

Dipshit......Adam Lanza committed murder and stole his guns...are you this stupid in real life or just when you post...

Shit head....the only one who used a rifle to hunt politicians was the Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren supporter who tried to murder the republican baseball team....you dumb ass...

Again, are this this stupid in real life or just when you post?

Again....you ignorant moron....

Adam Lanza committed murder and stole his guns..........he did not go through a background check because he murdered the owner of the guns and stole them....you idiot......what part of that is so hard for you to understand?

Hey, genius......is murder against the law? Do you want to create a law that says you can't murder people?

You really are stupid.

Nobody gives a shit about the NRA anymore, except you partisan dumbfucks who havent got the updated rhetoric.

Shhhhhh.........Don't tell them about the NRA...there are too many other gun Rights groups who are actually effective...let them stay stuck on stupid.......

That's right..........keep focusing on the NRA....they are bad......

The worst cities for murder rates are democrat cities such as Chicago (democrat since 1931)

Top 10 Cities With The Highest Murder Rate

1) Detroit === Democrat since 1962

2) New Orleans === Democrat since 1872

3) Newark === Democrat since 1953

4) St Louis === Democrat since 1949

5) Baltimore === Democrat since 1967

6) Birmingham === Democrat since 1975

7) Jackson === Democrat since 1945 and possibly back to 1917.

8) Cincinnati === Democrat since 1984, Charterite and Democrat since 1971.

9) Oakland === Democrat since 1977.

10) Batan Rouge Democrat for all but 16 years since 1872, Democrat since 2005

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I agree that those that have proven that they no regard for felony laws may have also proven they cannot be trusted to be law abiding gun owners.
And yet, you're clueless about the idea that those who don't care about the law don't care about being law abiding gun owners are completely willing to be law-not-abiding gun owners. Gun control laws never stop the criminal; they only stop the law abiding.

When more and more people are on the lists to not buy guns, including vets and anyone who the government doesn't like, you're OK with that, right?

For example, consider that 257,000 military veterans had their gun rights denied when their names were added into NICS because someone else handles their finances. Other decent citizens—such as medical marijuana users, and even those who have unpaid speeding tickets—are also at risk of having their rights denied under H.R. 4434 and S. 2135.

As soon as people like you tell the government it's OK for them to infringe on some people, then it is up to the government to determine upon which people they will infringe.

You show your ignorance and shallow-mindedness when you jump on the anti-gun bandwagon without considering the bigger picture costs to liberty.

You fail to think like an anti-gunner......the gun shops already do the required background checks, but they are still blamed for gangs in chicago using guns........this task force is simply the opening step into a crackdown on gun stores....they will use illegal straw buyers as a reason to go after the gun stores.....this is the fig leaf....
He doesn't at all fail to think like an anti-gunner. He is an anti-gunner, therefore he thinks like an anti-gunner.

Biden is going after gun stores and will be doing what he can to trip them up on paperwork or other errors to shut them down.

False equivalency. The correct association would be having a law against using a gun to murder people and having a law against using a car to murder people. Your example equates owning a gun to how you use a car.

This very typical delusional white-right screed is pure bulldooky. You claim to know what "the Left" is thinking. You do not.

But I know what you're thinking, and why you want those guns... and it ain't about protecting your castle from criminals, is it...
The left has made it very clear what they're thinking: Hell, yes, we're coming after your guns.

Ooooh the Squad and Nancy that sure is scary! No, actually it's political hyperbole, like your entire post.

They don't care about the Constitution? What I don't care about is your white-right NRA-twisted interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. And I know you do not want guns to protect freedom, but to shoot Democrats, etc. Don't front.
You know what's in my mind, huh? You're an idiot.

I want guns to shoot Democrats? Then why are so many new gun owners Democrats? They want to shoot Democrats, too?

Ooooh the Squad and Nancy that sure is scary! No, actually it's political hyperbole, like your entire post.

They don't care about the Constitution? What I don't care about is your white-right NRA-twisted interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. And I know you do not want guns to protect freedom, but to shoot Democrats, etc. Don't front.
You want to ban guns so you can help the communists put people in concentration camps.

At least the Constitution allows that the right to vote can be taken for crimes; it doesn't say that about any thing else.
Actually, any right can be stripped with "due process of the law". But, none of these people have been found guilty of a crime.

Forum List

Back