Second time I must commend the Biden administration today...

I think you answered his question about criminals having guns. You don't care what they have so long as you have your lityle ego boosting toys.
If you can guarantee that crime will stop and government tyranny at home and around the world will stop if I give up my guns - guns which have never been used in a crime or tyranny - I'll give up my guns. Until you can absolutely guarantee it, I still need them. Taking my guns will not at all help reduce the 44+ shootings and the dead cops in Chicago. (edit to clarify: 44+ shootings plus a dead cop in Chicago in the past 24 hours).

If you want to stop crime, punish people who commit crimes. That's not being done in much of America today.

Last edited:
The governor of Iowa just passed a law saying these purchases were legal. I thought she was a total idiot before, this just proves it.
First, Iowa, last I heard, had a republican form of government, as required by both the Iowa and the US constitutions so, no, the governor didn't pass a law. She signed into law a bill passed by the representatives of the people.

Second, she didn't pass a law making straw purchases legal; she signed into law a bill that allows private sales between private citizens without a government background check - as does the US Constitution and US law.

The law also allows Iowans to get a permit to carry from the State and to use that permit as evidence of being law abiding and able to purchase a firearm from a federally licensed dealer.

The Democrats in Iowa are claiming that the law allows purchasing firearms from unlicensed dealers without a background check but that's not accurate. According to current US law, being an unlicensed dealer would be a felony and get 10 years in prison. There are no unlicensed dealers legally selling guns in the US. A person selling their private collection is not a dealer any more than you selling an old sofa makes you a furniture store.

The kind that target criminals and not law abiding gun owners.
Because those laws do such a good job of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals?

And who decides who is a criminal? Does that include enemies of the State? Like peaceful protesters at the Capitol on January 6? I'm not even talking about those who went inside but what about those who protested outside and peacefully sat on monuments to rest and is now facing 20 years in prison?

And what about those criminals who spread disinformation (otherwise often known as the truth) about China Virus topics? It hasn't happened yet in the US but it's happened around the globe and could very well come to the US as well.

The problem with gun controllers like you is that you suggest that the government should infringe on the right to keep and bear arms in some circumstances and you pretend that it is the end of it and they won't expand their infringement. You're not a conservative, you're not a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. You're a Fudd gun controller.

If you can guarantee that crime will stop and government tyranny at home and around the world will stop if I give up my guns - guns which have never been used in a crime or tyranny - I'll give up my guns. Until you can absolutely guarantee it, I still need them. Taking my guns will not at all help reduce the 44+ shootings and the dead cops in Chicago. (edit to clarify: 44+ shootings plus a dead cop in Chicago in the past 24 hours).

If you want to stop crime, punish people who commit crimes. That's not being done in much of America today.

When has America been under tyranny?
Never. The closest was when you all called Obama a terrorist, Muslim and non American. He was totally destroying the country and out of control and not one of you gutless wimps fired a shot.
What better excuse did you need for your guns?

From the volumns ever written about too many guns, not one American has ever acknowledged their ownership as anything other than my right. Even the mass slaughter of kids in schools by a ratbag who should never have a gun, is taken as the collateral damage of ownership. Just how fucked in the head are you people. It's as if life cannot go on without guns. That's how addicted you are to your pathetic excuses.

Back to your Chicago story, how did those assholes get guns? I'll tell you. The restrictions are not tight enough in the first place because it's their right to have them because your filthy 2nd says so.
There's the problem.

I don't care if you have shed full of guns and ammo, that reasons don't justify it. Especially when you say they are to suppress tyranny and protect yourself. Protect yourselves from your own stupidity.

From the volumns ever written about too many guns, not one American has ever acknowledged their ownership as anything other than my right.
Welll... because it is.
Even the mass slaughter of kids in schools by a ratbag who should never have a gun, is taken as the collateral damage of ownership.
By a ratbag who murdered his mother and stole her gun...
On average, per year, for the last 40 years, fewer than 2 kids were killed in a school shooting with an 'assault weapon'.
Precisely, what sort of gun control laws are justified by this, and how?
Back to your Chicago story, how did those assholes get guns? I'll tell you. The restrictions are not tight enough in the first place because it's their right to have them because your filthy 2nd says so.
There's the problem.
The 2nd exists because the people who wrote and ratified it knew there would be people like you.
I don't care if you have shed full of guns and ammo, that reasons don't justify it.
I don't have to justify the exercise of my rights to you or anyone else; that you disapprove of said exercise cannot be more meaningless.

Last edited:
I normally agree with you on most issues but not this one.

Nothing that infringes upon the right to keep and bear arms is common sense.

Agreed.
Gun grabbers don't care if the population is left defenseless.
EVERY gun law is designed to make Constitutional gun possession more difficult. IF....a life is saved then that's just a talking point for more gun control.

Truly, anyone who fights for diminishing the intent of the 2nd should be added to a list and relocated at some point as they do not agree with nor deserve the freedom the Constitution represents.

Welll... because it is.

By a ratbag who murdered his mother and stole her gun...
On average, per year, for the last 40 years, fewer than 2 kids were killed in a school shooting with an 'assault weapon'.
Precisely, what sort of gun control laws are justified by this, and how?

The 2nd exists because the people who wrote and ratified it knew there would be people like you.

I don't have to justify the exercise of my rights to you or anyone else; that you disapprove of said exercise cannot be more meaningless.

Again, they are pathetic justifications for the slaughter of kids.
The fact remains, there are too many guns out there because you won't allow restrictions on lunatics. But, that's your right and that's all you've got.

Again, they are pathetic justifications for the slaughter of kids.
Fewer than 2 kids per year, for the last 40 years, is a "slaughter"?
Why do you need to prey upon the emotuions of the ignorant to make your point?
The fact remains, there are too many guns out there...
You cannot demonstrate this to be true.
because you won't allow restrictions on lunatics.
"Lunatics" are currently banned from the purchase and possession of firerarms by both state and federal law.

"Lunatics" are currently banned from the purchase and possession of firerarms by both state and federal law.

You're mealy mouthed justifications are bullshit. Try this stat.

I accept your ignorant apology.

When has America been under tyranny?
Never. The closest was when you all called Obama a terrorist, Muslim and non American. He was totally destroying the country and out of control and not one of you gutless wimps fired a shot.
What better excuse did you need for your guns?

From the volumns ever written about too many guns, not one American has ever acknowledged their ownership as anything other than my right. Even the mass slaughter of kids in schools by a ratbag who should never have a gun, is taken as the collateral damage of ownership. Just how fucked in the head are you people. It's as if life cannot go on without guns. That's how addicted you are to your pathetic excuses.

There's the problem.

I don't care if you have shed full of guns and ammo, that reasons don't justify it. Especially when you say they are to suppress tyranny and protect yourself. Protect yourselves from your own stupidity.

The United States is under tyranny today. We have a president who openly admits that he knows his order taking the property of landlords is unconstitutional but he's enforcing it anyway, with the admitted purpose of violating the Constitution until the Court can force him to do otherwise. And, of course, the Court can't force him as he's already proven; he simply ignores their order.

We're under tyranny today. We have a Supreme Court justice, one supposedly so conservative that the Democrats are still trying to get rid of him yet he just wrote an opinion that allowed the original eviction ban by the CDC to stand simply because it would expire soon, not considering at all that it was simply not constitutional.

We're under tyranny today. We have black elected officials telling us to suck it up while they pay for their own private security because it is so important that their body be protected on earth so they can continue they can continue their work to ensure the rest of the black community doesn't have anyone to defend their own security.

My ownership of guns does not at all contribute to "too many guns". In fact, there are too few guns. Inner city residents have been stripped of any ability to defend themselves and being slaughtered in the streets and in their homes. I know for sure that there are several dozen firearms on my block and not a single person has been killed or even attacked in many, many, years - if ever. Crimes happen at a far greater rate in neighborhoods with fewer guns than in communities where only criminals have guns.

Even though more guns in the inner cities would have a significant crime-lowering impact, still the best solution is simply lock criminals up. Lock them up from their first serious offense as a youth and lock them up for very long times, in very miserable conditions, if they repeat as an adult. Crime will be significantly cut because criminals are off the streets and those thinking about a life of crime will fear the consequences far more than did these guys:

Of course I can post these until the server runs out of memory and never run out of stories of criminals let out on no bail who commit more crimes, including murder. Don't you think that this has far more influence in crime stats than do the guns stored safely in my safe?

What a lie. M14 Shooter correctly posted the statistics of school shootings and then you bring in the murdered children in Chicago and LA into the picture - children you don't give a damn about because they're black and weren't killed by a cop.

Children in the cities are being killed because criminals walk the streets and the communities have a culture that celebrates thuggery and violence, where fathers are absent and mothers cannot keep their children in their beds at 2 o'clock in the morning.

My guns don't kill those children; thug culture and lack of police enforcement and prison punishment kills those kids.

Here is another example of why Missourian is wrong. Not only has the government expanded the list of prohibited persons (how can a person be prohibited but an alien can't be illegal?), they are also changing the definition of transfer and including "should have known" in the definition of straw purchases.

Anyone who thinks there is any end short of total confiscation is an idiot. Anyone who pretends to be a conservative, supporter of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment but supports gun control has lost touch with reality.

Move the goalposts much?
Why do you need to prey upon the emotions of the ignorant to make your point?

You call it emotions, I call it facts. The poster was wrong, ignorant and knows little of the subject. That's clear.

Why do you people continue posting lies?
It can't be that hard to get some stats before the big mouth gets you into trouble. Think about that.

Then keep the criminals in prison. If a person is not deemed worthy to exercise their rights, they are not worthy to be part of society.
Yes, this is a much better option than bad law to correct the results of bad law enforcement which only leads to more bad laws to correct the previous bad laws, ad nauseum..

Hey....dipshit....since when has a 19 year old been called a child? Or a 17 year old, or a 15 year old, hardened gang member?

Leading causes of child and adolescent death

In 2016, there were 20,360 deaths of people under the age of 19 in the U.S. Firearms were the second most common cause of death.

-----

Rates of death from firearms among ages 14 to 17 are now 22.5% higher than motor vehicle-related death rates. In the U.S., middle and high school age children are now more likely to die as the result of a firearm injury than from any other single cause of death.

For Americans between the ages of 1 and 19, a little over half of 2017 firearm-related deaths are homicides.

Forum List

Back