Second Round of the 2016 NFL Football Playoffs

Seattle misses their beast mode run game. Their defense is banged up and getting older. Wilson took more hits this year than ever. If they hang in contention the next few years it'll be because they play in a weak division

While I'm sure they miss Lynch, I don't think the RBs were the issue for Seattle. It was the O-line, which also helps explain why Wilson took the hits you mentioned. If they could fix that, and keep their key defensive players healthy, they would be at the top of the NFC.

The O-line was part of why Seattle lost. But Atlanta has developed a fairly good defense during the season.

The Atlanta offense was on track and clicking. The defensive coordinator for Seattle was simply out coached by Shanahan.

And Matt Ryan is going to be the MVP for his performance this season. Now that Atlanta has more receivers, they are an even bigger threat. The constant blitzing early allowed Ryan to eat their lunch.

Matt Ryan is having an incredible season. He was overrated his first few seasons, now he is underrated and coming into his own.
I never liked him for most of his career. I thought he was soft

But now that he has the tools, he is outstanding
I laughed at those who said he should be MVP, now I see why

But then again, Cam Newton was MVP last year
He has one great recover who if you ask me is better than Megatron was. He doesn't drop balls

Seattle misses their beast mode run game. Their defense is banged up and getting older. Wilson took more hits this year than ever. If they hang in contention the next few years it'll be because they play in a weak division

While I'm sure they miss Lynch, I don't think the RBs were the issue for Seattle. It was the O-line, which also helps explain why Wilson took the hits you mentioned. If they could fix that, and keep their key defensive players healthy, they would be at the top of the NFC.
They had a key o lineman out and the rookie sub tripped Wilson and he got safetyd.

Wilson has lost his speed. His days of running all over un-touched are over. Tripping on OL? Thats on QB as OL are looking away.

DET sacked him 3 times in 1Q too. Unheard of. I never saw him take a hit before last two games. He took a few good hits too.

Here in the Rocky Mountains we have several feet of snow in the mountains. It is ski season. I like X-country skiing. Do you ski in winters there or just wait for springtime before you set out on your epic backpack trips again Treeshepherd ?

258w46t.jpg

a piece a cake for KC

The clock in the NFL really bothers me. They have almost taken any comebacks out of possibility.

NE was able to kill off most of end game standing around. Hate it. 35sec to huddle up and run a "play"? Clock runs while unpile or move chains?

HOU settling for all those early FG is recipe for disaster vs. good teams like NE. And as other poster point out, got to catch that possible TD. HOU is improved but nice try don't fly. Can't give up 7pts on KO return either. HOU looked slow on that one.

The clock in the NFL really bothers me. They have almost taken any comebacks out of possibility.

NE was able to kill off most of end game standing around. Hate it. 35sec to huddle up and run a "play"? Clock runs while unpile or move chains?

I have seen that clock run awfully slow when my team is sitting on a lead
It also seems to run too fast when you are trying to come back

Clock management is an art

I have seen that clock run awfully slow when my team is sitting on a lead
It also seems to run too fast when you are trying to come back

Clock management is an art

The clock rules are better in College. I should go back to only College games. But I will admit........once in a while the NFL gets EDGE of SEAT EXCITEMENT. And they sometimes score a lot of points even with very few plays?

Forum List

Back