Second class citizens should not be permitted to vote.

i mean heck . we make up the stupid category of 'dual citizens' at some time . There is no reason that arrivals from enemy nations can't be 'half citizens' for their lifetimes because they Shouldn't be trusted GGator .

i mean heck . we make up the stupid category of 'dual citizens' at aome time . There is no reason that arrivals from enemy nations can't be 'half citizens' for their lifetimes because they Shouldn't be trusted GGator .

Indeed, people who have never even been to America can vote in the elections currently.

Don't play dumb Gator... it comes to you too naturally to need the play.

Actually I was talking about property owners only being able to vote. Seems like a good compromise. So then we have in totality, everyone who is an adult property owner and US citizen. One more restriction... oh no!

So, you are ok with non-whites and women voting if they own property?

What is gained by only property owners voting?

A good portion of those in the military do not own property, are they not worthy of voting?

So who are these second class citizens I speak of....
Anchor babies....nobody with illegal roots should ever vote in our elections
Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Criminals...no felon should ever be able to cast a vote
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.
This is the United States of America son, we don't have any second class citizens.
That’s hilarious. Something like 99% of us are second class.
I thought you conservative types denied wealth inequality was a thing?
You are confused. I am not a con. Are you?

OP is right again.
Those 100% "on the dole" (SS or SDI is not included) of course should not be allowed to vote. They will always vote for more free stuff.

If you don't file taxes, dont have earned income, dont pay FED income taxes, why should you vote on how tax dollars are to be handled? Too many wagon riders cause those pulling the wagon to collapse. If your last years tax filing has zero earned income, you are excluded from that vote. got to be a way to stop those on the take from deciding how much.

This is akin to letting prisoners vote on how long they stay in jail.

i mean heck . we make up the stupid category of 'dual citizens' at some time . There is no reason that arrivals from enemy nations can't be 'half citizens' for their lifetimes because they Shouldn't be trusted GGator .

what is different from a "half citizen" and a "non-citizen"....seems it is like having a Men's bathroom and a Male bathroom.

what is different from a "half citizen" and a "non-citizen"....seems it is like having a Men's bathroom and a Male bathroom.
------------------------------------- arriving Generation of all cannot VOTE GGator .

------------------------------------- arriving Generation of all cannot VOTE GGator .

then do not let the arriving Generation become citizens.

Actually I was talking about property owners only being able to vote. Seems like a good compromise. So then we have in totality, everyone who is an adult property owner and US citizen. One more restriction... oh no!

A good portion of those in the military do not own property, are they not worthy of voting?

The basic idea is that those who lay the bacon get to say how it is eaten. Those with skin in the game.

What is gained by this? The people better vote in accordance what is better for the nation instead of for free shit.

----------------------------- of course they do GGator .

The basic idea is that those who lay the bacon get to say how it is eaten. Those with skin in the game.

What is gained by this? The people better vote in accordance what is better for the nation instead of for free shit.

Owning land gives on skin the game but being willing to die for your country does not? That does not make much sense.

Why do you think that just because someone owns land they do not want free shit?

Farmers get 20 billion dollars a year in free shit and most of them own their land.

----------------------------- of course they do GGator .

again...if you do not want them voting...do not make them citizens. Problem solved without the inclusion of some meaningless new category.

well you know , i don't want any imported first or third worlders anyway . STOP importing anyone then the can't vote ever because they aren't here GGator . [that'd be Perfect]

How about only those that have earned the right to vote by serving their country get to vote? They have more skin in the game than some persons who's grandfather bought land 80 years ago and left it to them when they died.

Owning land gives on skin the game but being willing to die for your country does not? That does not make much sense.

Why do you think that just because someone owns land they do not want free shit?

Farmers get 20 billion dollars a year in free shit and most of them own their land.

I was talking about net tax payers, not land owners.

There is no draft for women, a other reason they shouldn't vote. Good point...

well you know , i don't want any imported first or third worlders anyway . STOP importing anyone then the can't vote ever because they aren't here GGator . [that'd be Perfect]

I am sure that would be the perfect world for you.

I was talking about net tax payers, not land owners.

There is no draft for women, a other reason they shouldn't vote. Good point...

There is no draft for anyone, besides someone that volunteer to serve there country is far more invested than someone forced to

How about only those that have earned the right to vote by serving their country get to vote? They have more skin in the game than some persons who's grandfather bought land 80 years ago and left it to them when they died.

I have no problem with this sort of people voting. Clearly there are some bad apples, but whatever. Anyway, the point of the thread wasn't listing all people who should vote.

Forum List

Back