Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

Jitss617: Was there a change to gun rights in America? Yes or not and do you agree with these infringements?
Winter born: Yes

Rest my case

You never made your case.

The actual posts was very different than what you show.

"Jitsie: Was there a change the gun rights a America? Yes or not and do you agree with these infringements?

WinterBorn: Yes, there was a change in gun laws in the 20th century. It is called regulation. And the SCOTUS has consistently ruled that it is constitutional.

So you lied, yet again. But are too much of a child to admit it. Figures.

Jitss617: Was there a change to gun rights in America? Yes or not and do you agree with these infringements?

Rest my case

LMAO!!! Jeez you are an idiot.

I notice you didn't actually quote my post. You just pretended what it said. And what I said.

You have no shame about your constant lying, do you?
You said yes.. didn’t you?

Rest my case

"Jitsie: Was there a change the gun rights a America? Yes or not and do you agree with these infringements?

WinterBorn: Yes, there was a change in gun laws in the 20th century. It is called regulation. And the SCOTUS has consistently ruled that it is constitutional.

I had cornered like a little dog,
I did you didn’t answer the question. Now I got you in writing being anti-constitutional.. haha and you said I can’t hunt haha

Last edited:

Rest my case

LMAO!!! Jeez you are an idiot.

I notice you didn't actually quote my post. You just pretended what it said. And what I said.

You have no shame about your constant lying, do you?
You said yes.. didn’t you?

I said "Yes, there was a change in gun laws". But you had to lie to pretend I said something else.

And you still won't admit it? If I am not mistaken, misquoting someone to deliberately change the meaning of their post is against the rules.

Rest my case

I did you didn’t answer the question. Now I got you in writing being anti-constitutional.. haha and you said I can’t hunt haha

You never had me cornered. And all you got was another example of the pitiful lengths you will go to in your lies.

Rest my case

You never had me cornered. And all you got was another example of the pitiful lengths you will go to in your lies.
Did you say yes?

Rest my case

Did you say yes?

I did not say "Yes" that I agreed with the infringements. And you very well know it. YOu had to misquote me to come up with a silly answer I never gave. Take it down.

Rest my case

Did you say yes?

I did not say "Yes" that I agreed with the infringements. And you very well know it. YOu had to misquote me to come up with a silly answer I never gave. Take it down.
so you didn’t write yes?

Rest my case

Did you say yes?

As the Lord is my savior I will not take down your quote!

Rest my case

Did you say yes?

so you didn’t write yes?

I answered your question about whether there was a change in gun laws. Sure.

Besides, enough people know you are a pathological liar.

The quote you got actually looks like I am saying "Yes" to the first question.

So you have no issues why are you complaining to everyone lol

If you think it is so clever, why are you offering to take it down if I take yours down?
Because your asking me to take mine down.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

If you think it is so clever, why are you offering to take it down if I take yours down?

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Hey, I'm going shooting this weekend. You want to go? Oh wait.....I forgot......nevermind.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Hey, I'm going shooting this weekend. You want to go? Oh wait.....I forgot......nevermind.
So we agree I’m OK with your signature and you’re OK with mine correct?

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

So we agree I’m OK with your signature and you’re OK with mine correct?

Did I say that?

Forum List

Back