Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

depends on the offense. if you were convicted of a violent crime, then no, you shouldn't be allowed to ever own a firearm.

other than that - if you paid yer dues & are no longer on probation/parole, then full rights should be restored.
I know a guy that was in a basketball game, his teammate got shoved, it was a all out brawl, he was getting hit, he swung and knocked a guy out, broke his jaw, judge put him in jail, he’s out now, does he have the right to own a gun? He lives in a dangerous neon.

depends on whether he has a record & what those offenses are.

P.S. Lots of weapons you can legally defend your home & family with...hammer, heavy chain, baseball bat, pepper spray, caltrops, circular saw blade, fish hooks hanging from the ceiling...

My front door is locked for YOUR protection...not mine!

I pity da foo who is dumb enough to break into my house!

MrT1.jpg

I live in a democratic run city which is over oppressive I have many felonies and I have more to come because of how they treat the citizens.. I want a gun to protect my self but can’t.

*you* personally are just too stupid to own anything that goes bang bang.
You two should date. Your kids would be geniuses....two negatives = positive.

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?

I agree where it applies to American citizens who have no unprovoked violent crime convictions.

The rest are a risk. Fuck 'em.

And no non-citizen should be permitted to own a firearm. You want the benefits? Become a citizen.

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?
if you've paid your debt to society then yes you should,,,

but if you choose to fuck up with that gun we will be there to handle it,,,
my Felonise had nothing to do with guns
Did it have something to do with violence?
He cracked a mirror when he looked at it. You have similar experiences I hear, Assfaceias.

If they have done their time and are allowed to vote, sure they should be allowed to own guns. I mean, this is what liberal compassion is all about right?

P.S. Lots of weapons you can legally defend your home & family with...hammer, heavy chain, baseball bat, pepper spray, caltrops, circular saw blade, fish hooks hanging from the ceiling...

View attachment 327484
Yeah use a hammer on a guy at 2am who has come in through another window armed with a pistol. The loser is??????

Yes
depends on the offense. if you were convicted of a violent crime, then no, you shouldn't be allowed to ever own a firearm.

other than that - if you paid yer dues & are no longer on probation/parole, then full rights should be restored.
I know a guy that was in a basketball game, his teammate got shoved, it was a all out brawl, he was getting hit, he swung and knocked a guy out, broke his jaw, judge put him in jail, he’s out now, does he have the right to own a gun? He lives in a dangerous neon.
So he got convicted of a violent crime right?
yes he punched a guy in the face in a brawl at a basketball game

View attachment 327484
Yeah use a hammer on a guy at 2am who has come in through another window armed with a pistol. The loser is??????
The guy coming through the window while I have a hammer.

Anyone who can't be trusted with weapons, can't be trusted to walk around loose in society, IMO. So if they let you do so, then they got no reason to bitch if you want to arm yourself.

Btw, it's legal for felons to possess firearms or replica firearms made before 1899, in almost every state. So this means you can have cap and ball, black powder guns for defense, and still be legal.

Home defense;

EDC;

Not great, but better than nothing, and damn sure better than 911.

doenst matter,,,if youre convicted then you are a ward of the state and not allowed to own one until you pay your debt to society,,,
Sara gets a second amendment?

Yes

So he got convicted of a violent crime right?
yes he punched a guy in the face in a brawl at a basketball game
When you become a convict you give up the right to own a gun. Consequences.

doenst matter,,,if youre convicted then you are a ward of the state and not allowed to own one until you pay your debt to society,,,
Sara gets a second amendment?
whos sara???

View attachment 327484
The guy coming through the window while I have a hammer.
Will do you real good if he pops off a few rounds into you while you get ready to swing..and the loser is????

Forum List

Back