Second amendment sanctury led to Colorado massacre

No.....the people who owned slaves before our country was founded became the democrat party after it was founded.....religious conservatives, the Abolitionists, started the Republican party to fight against slavery....

The democrat party was founded by two slave owners, and used racism as their sword and shield....and still use it to this day....racists of all skin colors flock to the democrat party.......
The same shit racist white southerner Democrats did in the 50's, racist white Republicans today seem to behave a lot like those whites who fought very hard to stop black people from voting.

Hell, Trump wanted to toss out all of Detroit's votes on election night. Reminds me of Democrats in the 50's and 60's.

The same shit racist white southerner Democrats did in the 50's, racist white Republicans today seem to behave a lot like those whites who fought very hard to stop black people from voting.

Hell, Trump wanted to toss out all of Detroit's votes on election night. Reminds me of Democrats in the 50's and 60's.

Most of the Southern Dixiecrats supported States rights and most switched over to Republicans between 1964 and 1972.

You don't need military rifles, no one does.
What if Trump and his Nazi followers took over the country? What are you going to fight them with?

You assume our government will always be OUR government. We see how close Trump came to taking over our government. Luckily not a lot of Republicans went along. Neither did the military. Neither did most of the people on Team Trump. Pence, the Georgia Governor and Secretary of State. Mitch. All no labeled RINO's for not going along with treason. They should be honored even though I dislike their politics. It's just politics.

Lindsay Graham went along. He should be sent to jail with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers who are taking the fall. I wonder if they are mad Trump doesn't show up to testify for them? I mean, if the election was really rigged Trump would show up and say they were patriots defending democracy. They thought they were. They didn't realize Trump and Rudy were lying to them. And Alex Jones.

Even the traitors on trial said they were getting non stop lies from Alex Jones. What's his site called? Google it. They said, "your honor sorry I got swept up because I listened to non stop Infowars." That's it. Infowars. Didn't he just get sued by Sandy Hook for spreading lies? Now Alex Jones is responsible for the insurrection?

I bet he gets a platform on Twitter now. LOL

Making up lies about republicans to cover for the racism of the democrat party is just typical of a leftist and democrat.

What if Trump and his Nazi followers took over the country? What are you going to fight them with?

You assume our government will always be OUR government. We see how close Trump came to taking over our government. Luckily not a lot of Republicans went along. Neither did the military. Neither did most of the people on Team Trump. Pence, the Georgia Governor and Secretary of State. Mitch. All no labeled RINO's for not going along with treason. They should be honored even though I dislike their politics. It's just politics.

Lindsay Graham went along. He should be sent to jail with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers who are taking the fall. I wonder if they are mad Trump doesn't show up to testify for them? I mean, if the election was really rigged Trump would show up and say they were patriots defending democracy. They thought they were. They didn't realize Trump and Rudy were lying to them. And Alex Jones.

Even the traitors on trial said they were getting non stop lies from Alex Jones. What's his site called? Google it. They said, "your honor sorry I got swept up because I listened to non stop Infowars." That's it. Infowars. Didn't he just get sued by Sandy Hook for spreading lies? Now Alex Jones is responsible for the insurrection?

I bet he gets a platform on Twitter now.

Most of the Southern Dixiecrats supported States rights and most switched over to Republicans between 1964 and 1972.

No, they didnt. States Rights is a nuetral concept….democrata usedthe concept of states rights to push racism…,republicans use states rights to protect people from the democrat party abuse of the federal government.

How close thy came to taking over the government?

A bunch of people without guns, taking selfies in the hallways?

You really are f*****g deluded…..

How come Georgia Republicans don't want early voting?

They never want to make it easier to vote. Only harder.

Republicans have appealed to the state supreme court, claiming only "Democrat-leaning" counties plan to hold early voting this Saturday.

The hubbub began after Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said county election officials could not schedule early voting on a Saturday after a public holiday like Thanksgiving, citing state law. But the Warnock campaign and the Georgia Democratic Party sued, saying that provision applies only to primary or general elections, not runoffs.

A judge in Georgia’s Fulton County agreed, and the Georgia Court of Appeals declined to overturn that decision this week.
But the Republican National Committee, the Georgia Republican Party and the National Republican Senatorial Committee filed an appeal with the Supreme Court of Georgia on Tuesday, asking it to issue an emergency stay to block the Saturday voting. The groups claim only “Democrat-leaning” counties plan to conduct early voting, which, they argue, eviscerates “the statutorily-required uniformity among Georgia’s counties on that day.”

Georgia law requires that counties hold five days of early voting from Monday, Nov. 28, through Friday, Dec. 2. But counties are also allowed to hold three additional days of early voting, and some counties want to offer early voting on Saturday, when many voters are off work.
Warnock and Walker are set to face off in the Dec. 6 runoff after neither candidate secured more than 50% of the vote in the Nov. 8 midterm elections. Warnock, who is running for his first full six-year term in Congress after initially winning in a runoff on Jan. 5, 2021, led Walker by less than 40,000 votes in the 2022 vote.
Democrats are already projected to win 50 seats in the Senate, with the vice president as a tie-breaking vote to give them the majority. But picking up the Georgia seat would give them a firmer 51-member majority that could aid President Joe Biden’s legislative and judicial agenda. The party would also have a majority on all Senate committees, and the additional seat could weaken the power moderate Sens. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) and Kyrsten Sinema (Ariz.) hold over the chamber.

But the sheriff's department in El Paso county, where Mr Aldrich was arrested, has declared itself politically opposed to the law and refuses to let its officers petition for such orders except in special circumstances.

In 2019, it joined nearly 2,000 counties across the US in declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary", saying the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens".

If politically motivated law enforcement refuse to enforce the law then bad things happen. The sherriff should be tried as an accessory.
If a nations culture and mentality means you wander around in public with loaded guns and you don't have to keep them locked up, safe and secure at home when not in use, high gun incidents and crime ensues.

Just like anything in the public's domain, to try and reduce incidents; beit automotive, food hygiene, health and safety etc.. you have rules/laws/regulations and a culture to try and reduce injury and deaths.

So it's obvious gun incidents in America will be off the scale compared to gun developed nations.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

But the sheriff's department in El Paso county, where Mr Aldrich was arrested, has declared itself politically opposed to the law and refuses to let its officers petition for such orders except in special circumstances.

In 2019, it joined nearly 2,000 counties across the US in declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary", saying the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens".

If politically motivated law enforcement refuse to enforce the law then bad things happen. The sherriff should be tried as an accessory.
There is no such thing as Second Amendment ‘sanctuary’ – the notion is ignorant rightwing nonsense, or dishonest rightwing nonsense.

Federal laws are the supreme laws of the land, including Federal firearm measures – local officials can neither ignore nor disregard Federal laws.

Federal firearm laws will be enforced at the state and local level whether local officials approve or not.

Since the Founding, Constitutional doctrine has held that local officials cannot be compelled to enforce Federal laws. No one takes issue with local authorities refusing to enforce Federal firearm laws; indeed, their cooperation isn’t necessary – Federal authorities and private FFLs will ensure that Federal firearm laws are enforced at the state and local level.

Forum List

Back