Seattle minimum wage has killed 700 jobs so far...

Boo fuckin hooo to the multitude of business's in this country who have over the last few decades have had an on slot of profits spilling into their coffers, off the backs of low wage earners...this has been going on for fuckin decades and the minute someone wants to help the fuckin little guy, these whiny fucks shut their doors. Typical American business.

Its always okay for the big guy to get a head up because he's employing you....never mind you live from paycheck to paycheck, may have lost your home, live in poverty, never mind that....but god forbid, he has too.

Bottom line is this, times have changed, everything goes up in this country and all employers pass everything that costs them onto their customers, that is just the way it goes and if the heat gets too hot or customers find your costs too high, they will go elsewhere....however.....if everyone increased, where the hell they gonna go...but pay the shit...just ask those of us who pay almost 9 bucks for a pack of cigs.

Whine all you want. Businesses are still leaving or not expanding in Seattle no matter how much you curse them. That's the problem with you Leftists, you allow emotion to cloud what should be logical thinking, the process of figuring out the best course based on pragmatic realities rather than unattainable ideals.

This is the problem I have with you neo nuts.....times are changing and you nuts just can't adjust to it. I went to the movies a few weeks ago, 5 people in the damn place, 5. No wage increases in effect, people simply either buy boot legs, don't like the shit hollywood is putting out, are scared to go to public places, a whole slew of shit....but I can bet you one damned thing, its not because some poor slob got a buck extra or the owner is out a few bucks.
Yes, pretend like artificially increasing a company's operating costs has NO effect on a company's viability. Your post is that of an idiot guessing at things he has no knowledge of whatsoever.

Clueless, ineducable, ignorant Leftists.

finger-in-ears.jpg
This is what I find absolutely astounding with you neo nuts. Trump a businessman is running around the country with his outright ignorance of politics, totally ignorant, he himself has said and I quote, I get my shit from the news.....but mf's like you worship the toilet he shits in. Same shit with Bush another dumb mf you people love.....yet you come here with your so called education brilliance to poke fun at anybody on the left that don't give a shit about your so called intellect???? I don't get you people at all. I'm not impressed, could give a fuck about your knowledge and expertise and you have a cow over it. This same argument if your truly smart happened back in the 70's when we were talking wage increases....this new argument is nothing new, dude. The fuckin sky is always falling when rich motherfuckers have to give up a dollar, nothing new, nothing new.

Gas went up, we talked about ending the SUV....NOT
Cigs went up, we talked about ending smoking....NOT
The market will always adjust itself or take the jobs overseas.

Boo fuckin hooo to the multitude of business's in this country who have over the last few decades have had an on slot of profits spilling into their coffers, off the backs of low wage earners...this has been going on for fuckin decades and the minute someone wants to help the fuckin little guy, these whiny fucks shut their doors. Typical American business.

Its always okay for the big guy to get a head up because he's employing you....never mind you live from paycheck to paycheck, may have lost your home, live in poverty, never mind that....but god forbid, he has too.

Bottom line is this, times have changed, everything goes up in this country and all employers pass everything that costs them onto their customers, that is just the way it goes and if the heat gets too hot or customers find your costs too high, they will go elsewhere....however.....if everyone increased, where the hell they gonna go...but pay the shit...just ask those of us who pay almost 9 bucks for a pack of cigs.

Yeah...put them out of business...and their workers..well.....then what do they do?

Yeah...put them out of business...and their workers..well.....then what do they do?

Let me tell you something, when I was a little girl, I use to go to White Castle and buy these little square hamburgers for 15cents. Today, that same fuckin burger is 1.15cents. Same everything, same same same.....now one would think, with a price increase that drastic, they'd be out of business....but no, WC starts all their employees out with 8-9 an hour, good benefits and their burgers are good. A good business can sustain change... a bad one can not.....if your product is good and people want it, they'll pay the increase changes, if it sucks, syronada!!

Let me tell you something, when I was a little girl, I use to go to White Castle and buy these little square hamburgers for 15cents. Today, that same fuckin burger is 1.15cents. Same everything, same same same.....now one would think, with a price increase that drastic, they'd be out of business....but no, WC starts all their employees out with 8-9 an hour, good benefits and their burgers are good. A good business can sustain change... a bad one can not.....if your product is good and people want it, they'll pay the increase changes, if it sucks, syronada!!

Thank government for that....they increase taxes, fees and fines and the price goes up.

LOLOLOLOLOL...here we go again, taking what appears to be economic adjustments and making it a national crisis. Do us a favor, take you ass out here and work for 7.25 and hour and then come back and tell us hows it going for ya, otherwise, shut the fuck up!!

I have a Master's Degree. I don't need to take a job for $7.25 an hour, but there was a time in my life where I made much less than that.

Tell me, genius, is $7.25 an hour better than $0 per hour?

Yes and no, and trust me, if you have a MD, than I have one too...yeah right!! Listen, blaming workers for wanting a decent wage is a crime. Those who find themselves unemployed, need only look for other work or get on unemployment or come to my home state, we're hiring like crazy!! And starting them off at 12 bucks an hour...which is todays new min wage.

Yay!!! Lets reward lack of effort!!!!
upload_2015-10-24_18-28-24.png

Jesus....is it any wonder we have a generation of slackers?

Whine all you want. Businesses are still leaving or not expanding in Seattle no matter how much you curse them. That's the problem with you Leftists, you allow emotion to cloud what should be logical thinking, the process of figuring out the best course based on pragmatic realities rather than unattainable ideals.

The Federal Minimum Wage Has Not Been Raised In 5 Years
WASHINGTON -- For those who fear America is changing too fast, take heart in our minimum wage. It hasn't been going anywhere.As of Thursday, five years have passed ......there was huge panic back then, yet the market has risen to the hemispheres.....stop crying wolf, the sky will not fall.

Thank government for that....they increase taxes, fees and fines and the price goes up.

So does goods, everything goes up and Obama is not at fault...blame greedy wall street, but we can't do that, Trump, jews and white men all work there.

WASHINGTON -- For those who fear America is changing too fast, take heart in our minimum wage. It hasn't been going anywhere.As of Thursday, five years have passed ......there was huge panic back then, yet the market has risen to the hemispheres.....stop crying wolf, the sky will not fall.

Thats because obama hates poor people.
And judging by the black unemployment numbers he cant stand *******.

LOLOLOLOLOL...here we go again, taking what appears to be economic adjustments and making it a national crisis. Do us a favor, take you ass out here and work for 7.25 and hour and then come back and tell us hows it going for ya, otherwise, shut the fuck up!!

I have a Master's Degree. I don't need to take a job for $7.25 an hour, but there was a time in my life where I made much less than that.

Yes and no, and trust me, if you have a MD, than I have one too...yeah right!! Listen, blaming workers for wanting a decent wage is a crime. Those who find themselves unemployed, need only look for other work or get on unemployment or come to my home state, we're hiring like crazy!! And starting them off at 12 bucks an hour...which is todays new min wage.

View attachment 53259

Let me get this straight, mf's go out of business and its because of slackers? Paleeeze turn off the Fox news, your brain is fried to the max.

Your tag, pretty much sums of why I'm leaving this comment alone....HERE WE GO AGAIN....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

View attachment 53259

Let me get this straight, mf's go out of business and its because of slackers? Paleeeze turn off the Fox news, your brain is fried to the max.

I stopped watching Fux News the day they tried to influence the first Republican debate.
They're nothing but life support for the current crop of RINOs.

View attachment 53259

I stopped watching Fux News the day they tried to influence the first Republican debate.

Let me get this straight, you mean to tell me you think of all this stupid shit on your own? I don't believe you don't have help, I just don't

Your tag, pretty much sums of why I'm leaving this comment alone....HERE WE GO AGAIN....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It fits...you're off on another "I'm a poor pitiful black person" routine.
Just like clockwork..

It fits...you're off on another "I'm a poor pitiful black person" routine.
Just like clockwork..

I'm simply championing the working class poor, regardless of color and now I'm throwing a pity party for black people??????LOLOLOLOL...you sir are an idiot.

View attachment 53259

Let me get this straight, you mean to tell me you think of all this stupid shit on your own? I don't believe you don't have help, I just don't

Not sure what part of my post you find so vexing ...
Maybe you can correct me with your vast fountain of wisdumb?

View attachment 53259

I'm just shocked that neo nuts have brains, you gotta let me have this one, Pal. I am really really shocked that you people actually think on your own.

View attachment 53259

I'm just shocked that neo nuts have brains, you gotta let me have this one, Pal. I am really really shocked that you people actually think on your own.

I think you have me confused with a democrat.
And the evidence that most Conservatives think the same way is on the news daily.
Thank for complementing the majority of Conservatives on their ability to think outside of party lines.

To the Leftist statist racist:

The 18 enumerated powers of the U.S. Constitution does include the power to set a minimum wage at the federal level.

I saw yesterday where the movie houses in California had asked for a waiver from the $9.00 per hour rule. They claimed they would have to close the doors to the movie houses.
They have 6 employees operating 13 screens. This is heartbreaking indeed.

As a Leftist, I bet you're just stupid enough to think the ticket admission revenue all goes to operating the theater.
As a rightist, you`re not even close to being smart enough to know what I think.

I saw yesterday where the movie houses in California had asked for a waiver from the $9.00 per hour rule. They claimed they would have to close the doors to the movie houses.
They have 6 employees operating 13 screens. This is heartbreaking indeed.

As a Leftist, I bet you're just stupid enough to think the ticket admission revenue all goes to operating the theater.
As a rightist, you`re not even close to being smart enough to know what I think.
It's not that hard. You rock heads think in tiny little circles.

Forum List

Back