Seattle minimum wage has killed 700 jobs so far...

This could be a form of special pleading to the extent the markets in that are are already mature and unable to grow as fast.

It could be that Daily Caller is an anti minimum wage increase.
2Aguy posted links after links about guns.... This link about Seattle MW hike has no back up or any information about, what restaurant that laid off people, no names NADA... Yet claim it lost 700 jobs. No facts. And 2Aguy post something this stupid, worthless and no credibility.

I'm hardly surprised that a Web site calling itself Occupy Democrats can't do enough due diligence to figure out the $15 minimum wage doesn't fully kick in until 2017.
Businesses plan things for the long term and they will crunch the numbers and make plans to get out. So the effects of artificial wage setting is already going to have effect.

This could be a form of special pleading to the extent the markets in that are are already mature and unable to grow as fast.

The Numbers Are In: After $15 Minimum Wage, Seattle’s Restaurants Are BOOMING

From Arianrhod.

That has nothing to do with job losses, twit. Do you care to post something relative to the OP? Of course when restaurants are closing down, the remaining ones are going to get more business.

From Arianrhod.

That has nothing to do with job losses, twit. Do you care to post something relative to the OP? Of course when restaurants are closing down, the remaining ones are going to get more business.
Because the op say Seattle lost 700 jobs because of MW hike. That's is why I posted that because so far no one can specifically prove that Seattle lost any jobs. Do you have name of any establishment that closed or laid off people bc of MW? Give me one.

From Arianrhod.

Because the op say Seattle lost 700 jobs because of MW hike. That's is why I posted that because so far no one can specifically prove that Seattle lost any jobs. Do you have name of any establishment that closed or laid off people bc of MW? Give me one.
The OP says Seattle lost 700 jobs during the time Seattle as a state gained 5800. Those numbers aren't in dispute and don't depend on whether you think a business has closed down. Employment numbers are registered both at the city and the state level and there are 700 less in Seattle, the city that decided to hike its minimum wage, so no I don't have to meet your arbitrary standard of proof. The speculation is blaming the minimum wage hike, but I think it's no coincidence considering the same thing happened in San Francisco.

I'm hardly surprised that a Web site calling itself Occupy Democrats can't do enough due diligence to figure out the $15 minimum wage doesn't fully kick in until 2017.
Businesses plan things for the long term and they will crunch the numbers and make plans to get out. So the effects of artificial wage setting is already going to have effect.
It did not even kick in and yet people claiming they lost 700 jobs. That's a joke. Don't you think?

It did not even kick in and yet people claiming they lost 700 jobs. That's a joke. Don't you think?
It's not a claim, dumbass. 700 jobs were actually lost. Are you really so stupid you don't think cities and states can track their employment numbers? That's part of all the paperwork employers have to fill out every time they hire or fire somebody. You're just being intentionally thick now.

It's not a claim, dumbass. 700 jobs were actually lost. Are you really so stupid you don't think cities and states can track their employment numbers? That's part of all the paperwork employers have to fill out every time they hire or fire somebody. You're just being intentionally thick now.

700 lost? Like you know the business sector in Seattle. Well shit head you don't have any proof. And that makes you stupid. I ask for a name and establishment that laid off people. So far you came up empty. Show me any proof? If not fuck off and go sniff your balls. Stop embarrassing yourself Moron.
You are free to disagree but when you start cussing people for some minor argument I assume that you are dumb or just plain dumb truck driver trash talking.

700 lost? Like you know the business sector in Seattle. Well shit head you don't have any proof. And that makes you stupid. I ask for a name and establishment that laid off people. So far you came up empty. Show me any proof? If not fuck off and go sniff your balls. Stop embarrassing yourself Moron.
You are free to disagree but when you start cussing people for some minor argument I assume that you are dumb or just plain dumb truck driver trash talking.

You fucking idiot. I don't have to meet your arbitrary standard of proof. 700 jobs lost is a fact that you now have to disprove because it's based on public records. It's a stupid game you Leftists play pretending that even the facts are not proven, so it keeps you from having to deal with the facts. I'm not playing your stupid game. Good bye.

You fucking idiot. I don't have to meet your arbitrary standard of proof. 700 jobs lost is a fact that you now have to disprove because it's based on public records. It's a stupid game you Leftists play pretending that even the facts are not proven, so it keeps you from having to deal with the facts. I'm not playing your stupid game. Good bye.

That's a joke. What public record? Where did it show in your dumb link? YOU HAVE TO show me the proof because you are claiming something that is pure bogus. You got nothing NADA pumpkin. You are dumber that I thought. I'm not playing games... All I asked is simple proof but you came out blazing without any facts.

Forum List

Back