Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant (WHAT)? introduces bill that outlaws all forms of "police use of chemical weapons"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she is gonna get cops killed if she succeeds

"I just announced that I'll bring legislation banning police use of chemical weapons (including teargas, mace, pepper spray), rubber bullets/bean bags, water cannons, sonic/ultra-sonic weapons, and banning purchase of weapons, along with their use. We'll need a movement to win. "

"I just announced that I'll bring legislation banning police use of chemical weapons (including teargas, mace, pepper spray), rubber bullets/bean bags, water cannons, sonic/ultra-sonic weapons, and banning purchase of weapons, along with their use. We'll need a movement to win. "

Yep, and when they arrest someone they have to use Please and Thank You....the magic words.

• Banned

Yep, and when they arrest someone they have to use Please and Thank You....the magic words.

also, they have to wash their feet. like Jesus did

I wonder if she understands that banning all of the nonlethal and “less lethal” weapons means that police will have to resort much more often to the use of overtly lethal weapons. Where they might have been able to subdue a violent criminal with pepper spray or a taser, they'll be left with no choice to to use their firearms.

It's this silliness that means the Feds should be sending in convoys of gasoline tanker trucks and lots of empty jugs into these Democrat controlled cities and handing it out to 'protestors' instead of trying to hinder them. the more their petting zoo burns down, the more of their 'constituents' that have to leave and move somewhere else. It will bust up their voting blocs and disperse the scum.

I wonder if she understands that banning all of the nonlethal and “less lethal” weapons means that police will have to resort much more often to the use of overtly lethal weapons. Where they might have been able to subdue a violent criminal with pepper spray or a taser, they'll be left with no choice to to use their firearms.

They know and that is actually what they want to happen. They're sociopaths, and so are their voters.

So strange anti-American immigrants are horrified by the disgusting cesspools they were born and do nothing about changing their cesspools for the better. So they enter my country somehow and within a few years find an ethnic enclave who also hates Whitey, then they run for public office and demand my country change for them because it is so "unjust." Is this just random happenings or are George Soros funded groups hiring them? Seems to be a pattern.

Look, I don't like the increased militarization of policing in the West. Europeans think we are insane, and they have a point. So, I'm not a fan of military-style weapons for normal use. The problem with taking such a position however, is that now police have two options, hand to hand combat or bullet.

If they can't use pepper spray, rubber bullets or bean bags etc. they will be placed in peril more often as there is no division between the levels of escalation. A man will go from angry to attack instantly, whereas now, if they get angry and threatening, they can be disarmed via pepper spray for instance. The result: more situations when police will be forced to draw their guns and in turn, more fatalities that in some cases could be avoidable now. This is going to end up being an awful situation.

She should understand that at very least, cops need pepper spray, mace and rubber bullets. In the case of the current climate of riots, I don't know how they will perform their duties without teargas.

So strange anti-American immigrants are horrified by the disgusting cesspools they were born and do nothing about changing their cesspools for the better. So they enter my country somehow and within a few years find an ethnic enclave who also hates Whitey, then they run for public office and demand my country change for them because it is so "unjust." Is this just random happenings or are George Soros funded groups hiring them? Seems to be a pattern.
It is easy to move a man from Africa, but it is much more difficult to move Africa from a man.

We know the Obama crime syndicate was running a program to seed 'red' states and voting districts with 'refugees' who would never assimilate, so they could change the voting patterns there. that's why you see entire neighborhoods of them in the most bizarre places, like equatorial Africans in snow swept 'red' parts of Minnesota and big enclaves of savage Muslims in Baptist Dallas and Houston.

Things like this don't support the detractors of this legislation...

So she wants cops to shoot people.

Forum List

Back