Seattle Police Chief Warns City that Cops Are Unable to Protect Property From Antifa and BLM Riots Thanks to City Council Barring Crowd Control Tools

SO, it is that mysterious Antifa again! They are destroying America! One of them almost backed in to my car when I was leaving the Safeway parking lot! They are easy to spot. They don't have Trump bumper stickers on their cars!

SO, it is that mysterious Antifa again! They are destroying America! One of them almost backed in to my car when I was leaving the Safeway parking lot! They are easy to spot. They don't have Trump bumper stickers on their cars!

It's the same leftist protesters it always is, under various names. That you try to get slick because they may not call themselves "anti-fa" or wear anti-fa ID badges is just pathetic.

But your shtick has been HURR DURR DURR TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP HURR DURR DURR for a while now.

"Antifa" is a right-wing propaganda concept--with no basis in the Antifa, called, "The Allies" in WWII. The Religious Right can't stand the basis concept that FDR, Truman, Stalin, and Churchill actually won. Republicans have long been in opposition, even Senator Joe McCarthy tirades. Stalin was among the winners--and at the expense of 20 mil. Soviets. The UN, comparing--recognized Israel largely on the basis of 6 mil. murdered Jews--along with 5.0 mil. "Other:" Whites not regarded Aryan.

"Anarchists" have been subject of mistreatment-as-usual going back decades in the United States. The dubious right-wing concept is that anarchists tend to be anti-organization, and so can attract all kinds of folks to a "World Without Borders," kind of concept. A Marxist--of no such concept--can try to claim that "Anarchy" is a communist outcome--instead of an outcome of a "Dictatorship of the Proletariat!' At least the "Anarchists" are not for the established order.

Big Problem, generally on the quiet! An anarchy does in fact require an economy that does not plunder and extort one another. The actual "Enemy" is usury economics. The recent "Stimulus," plagiarized from the Obama-Biden Stimulus--is based on a less exploitation-based arithmetic. The Stimulus checks in equal amounts follow the McGovern Plan of the liberal Democrats--equal amounts of spending money. People owning shops and stores are allowed to have customers. People can enter and buy stuff. It is market-friendly. GOP has generally opposed to the basis anarchy--until just recently. The government went further into federal deficit--promoting an anarchy. The $600.00 weekly unemployment relief was market friendly.

The Republicans have let that lapse. And so stand anti-Market Friendly, and so anti-anarchist to boot. There is a mesh--but mostly a mess.

Republicans do not like functioning Market Economies, with people spending in local business, restaurants, gyms, salons, or anything convenient for all peoples.!

"Crow, James Crow; Shaken, Not Stirred!
(So GOP Platform, "Make America 2016 Again," even has basis in Obama-Biden--in office all year long in 2016--embracing Matthew 20: 1-16, as a national agenda--equal amount payments, regardless of how many hours any labor worked during the day!)

Last edited:

It's the same leftist protesters it always is, under various names. That you try to get slick because they may not call themselves "anti-fa" or wear anti-fa ID badges is just pathetic.

But your shtick has been HURR DURR DURR TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP HURR DURR DURR for a while now.

Can't help it. Disrespecting Trump is as easy as laughing at Mussolini as he postured his way through WW2!

1595723112431.png

Can't help it. Disrespecting Trump is as easy as laughing at Mussolini as he postured his way through WW2!

View attachment 367265

that makes you a gutless impulsive twat.

The feds need to forget the petty arsonists and lock up the freaking mayors. If that isn't effective enough lock up the governors who also fail to live up to their sworn duty to protect citizens.

Good to see someone doesn't mind living in a shithole, Seattle is calling your name.

View attachment 367265

Now, Marty, try to focus. This thread isn't about me...

Good to see someone doesn't mind living in a shithole, Seattle is calling your name.

Well, 101, I do not feel compelled to move from my Southern AZ resort neighborhood. I am serving the country well, by watching the immigrants crossing the border at the Nogales checkpoint as they come through by the hundreds. I try to keep track of how many go back to Mexico. That way, I can verify to Trumpettes about how well Trump's imaginary wall is working!

View attachment 367265

When you go modified godwin you make it about you, oxygen thief.

View attachment 367265

When you go modified godwin you make it about you, oxygen thief.

Now, Marty, don't take it personally that your heroic president is a narcissistic, self-aggrandizing, pathologically lying, undereducated, ,incompetent, bigoted, fascist fool. You were probably just having a bad day when you voted for him.

So there is NO MENTION of BLM or Antifa, so it is probably far-right Boogaloo or the Proud Boys.

Uh no, the crowd in Portland is antifa and blm. The only booglahoo is in your head. Seriously dude, there is no boogoluhu uprising. This is all BLM and antifa being used as tools to usher in marxism and communism. Learn to discern man. Come on.

"U.S. District Judge Michael Simon issued a temporary restraining order barring federal agents from threatening arrest, or using force, against journalists or legal observers in Portland on Thursday evening in response to suits filed by the American Civil Liberties Union. "Plaintiffs' declarations describe situations including that they were identifiable as press, were not engaging in unlawful activity or protesting, were not standing near protesters, and yet were subject to violence by federal agents," the judge wrote in the order. "Contrary to the Federal Defendants' arguments, this evidence does not support that the force used on Plaintiffs were "unintended consequences" of crowd control." NBC News

Well, then. I guess that, due to federal law, the constitutional guarantee of a free press still exists in Portland, regardless of Trump.

So there is NO MENTION of BLM or Antifa, so it is probably far-right Boogaloo or the Proud Boys.

Uh no, the crowd in Portland is antifa and blm. The only booglahoo is in your head. Seriously dude, there is no boogoluhu uprising. This is all BLM and antifa being used as tools to usher in marxism and communism. Learn to discern man. Come on.

Speaking of communism, you will be getting another $1,200 check from the people's government in about 2 weeks, but we are not sure if the extra $600 per week unemployment money will be forthcoming, comrade. That will be up to Comrade Trump.

Forum List

Back