Seattle and Portland

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
2 cities Republicans love to hate.

I live in Seattle, and make occasional business trips to Portland. These cities don't even rank in the top 100 most violent cities in America, yet Republicans (most of whom have never been here) love to hate them. They're pro labor, eco friendly, liberal, tech hub's with above average wages, and an educated workforce. Everything conservative America loves to hate. :102:

Hate us all you want little elephants, but The Emerald and Rose cities are prospering! :)

I live in Seattle, and make occasional business trips to Portland. These cities don't even rank in the top 100 most violent cities in America, yet Republicans (most of whom have never been here) love to hate them. They're pro labor, eco friendly, liberal, tech hub's with above average wages, and an educated workforce. Everything conservative America loves to hate. :102:

Hate us all you want little elephants, but The Emerald and Rose cities are prospering! :)

Prosper on little one. I'm not one of those jealous Democrats. I'm a live and let live independent. America first.

But but but these places have been burned to the ground by antifa/blm stormtroopers working for biden.

poo.jpg

A Washingtonian told me Oregonians are weird.

But but but these places have been burned to the ground by antifa/blm stormtroopers working for biden.

You should really come to the US, Tommy, and visit our many liberal utopias. Not just these two lib burgs, but Minneapolis, East St. Louis , Baltimore and Camden as well.

Just crap on the sidewalk when you have the urge to go, the lib metropolises are the ultimate in convenience.

This is the utopia that the Tremendous Otis Redding foretold when he sang about shittin' on the dock of the bay.

Fake news. Your towns are under seige and you lie.

FREE RENT in PORTLAND!!!
There are so many abandoned and vacant homes in Portland (approx 7,500) they have a name for them... they call them "Zombie Homes".
No shit.... zombie homes... because...well... drugged out zombies squat in them.

www.jpg

I am not a Republican as much as I am a Capitalist. If I have a choice to invest in a franchise in downtown Portland vs Downtown San Antonio, which one is the lower risk investment?

Whats not to like huh. Tent cities littered everywhere, downtown, along roads and highways.
there are tent cities in every state.

Not in every city.

Well run, decent cities don't have bums camping out on the sidewalks.

There certainly aren't any here in the tremendous City of Hermitage PA.

Many you don't have a problem with it, but I wouldn't want to live next to a tent city. I'd rather live down the alley from a pimp or other pillar of society instead.

Forum List

Back