Seattle and Portland

2 cities Republicans love to hate.

I live in Seattle, and make occasional business trips to Portland. These cities don't even rank in the top 100 most violent cities in America, yet Republicans (most of whom have never been here) love to hate them. They're pro labor, eco friendly, liberal, tech hub's with above average wages, and an educated workforce. Everything conservative America loves to hate. :102:

Hate us all you want little elephants, but The Emerald and Rose cities are prospering! :)

I was born and raised in Seattle. I love my home.

I go to Portland a few times a year. I was there in April. I love Portland.

Neither city are falling apart. In fact, both are growing by leaps and bounds.

Yes we are liberal and successful. That is the problem the conservatives have with both cities.
ya who cares if there are nightly riots in downtown Portland every night, no problem , who cares if thousand =s ar e fleeing each city and businesses are boarding up and fleeing as well.

I live in Seattle, and make occasional business trips to Portland. These cities don't even rank in the top 100 most violent cities in America, yet Republicans (most of whom have never been here) love to hate them. They're pro labor, eco friendly, liberal, tech hub's with above average wages, and an educated workforce. Everything conservative America loves to hate. :102:

Hate us all you want little elephants, but The Emerald and Rose cities are prospering! :)

Yes we are liberal and successful. That is the problem the conservatives have with both cities.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Ahhh.... the smell of human feces in the morning.... mmm

View attachment 499423

That can be any city in America. You don't say what city that photo is from.

Seems that homeless camp is in a lot better shape that ones in red states.

The homeless problem isn't just in one place or one city. It's all over the nation.

It's not just a conservative or liberal problem. It's a human and American problem.

Meanwhile here's one from Oklahoma:

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 1.45.14 PM.png

Here is one from Alabama

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 1.49.39 PM.png

Here's one from Mississippi

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 1.51.32 PM.png

Here's one from Florida

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 1.57.55 PM.png

Here's one from Texas

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 2.00.23 PM.png

Ahhh.... the smell of human feces in the morning.... mmm

View attachment 499423

That can be any city in America. You don't say what city that photo is from.

Seems that homeless camp is in a lot better shape that ones in red states.

The homeless problem isn't just in one place or one city. It's all over the nation.

It's not just a conservative or liberal problem. It's a human and American problem.

Meanwhile here's one from Oklahoma:

View attachment 499646

Here is one from Alabama

View attachment 499650

Here's one from Mississippi

View attachment 499657

Here's one from Florida

View attachment 499660

Here's one from Texas

View attachment 499662
Yeah I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be bragging about how orderly all the bums are where I live.

I think the problem conservatives have with Seattle and Portland is both cities are like petri dishes.
And what Seattle and Portland grows is dangerous and it can escape the dish.
I live not too far away from Portland (I wish it were farther) and not very long ago we had black-clad
visitors who came down to rumble with people in pick ups and American flags who were
rallying here.

That is unprecedented. That's the bacteria which grew in Portland.
Now we've been exposed to it. Will they be back again? Time will tell.

As for Seattle and Portland "growing by leaps and bounds" that's either stupidity or a big
fucking lie. It's not remotely true.

By the way, some tarps out in the middle of the woods in Oklahoma where some homeless people camp
is NOTHING like what's going on in Seattle and Portland. You are full of it.

Last edited:
It’s only the duped Rs that hate the two cities. You know? The ones who consume way too much Fox News.

It’s only the duped Rs that hate the two cities. You know? The ones who consume way too much Fox News.

Did you read this part:

"Some business owners say they have little hope for improvement in downtown Portland as vandalism and destruction continues into a second year."

Don't pretend your biased opinions represent the truth. My son who is a Bernie voter and worked for the
city of Seattle running an urban gardens program (not exactly a Fox viewer) left the city disgusted at the
homeless issue and the politicization of it.
Your drive by comments aren't exactly illuminating.

I've been in both recently, and they're both shitholes...Setting aside the nightly riots in Portland and the CHAZ/CHOP travesty in Seattle, both cities have hot and cold running drug-addled bums infesting the streets, ridiculously inflated costs of living (brought about by you-know-who), and treat chronic traffic congestion as a feature instead of a liability.

That's not "hate", that's the way it is.
I see my post created an uproar. My post was directed at Rs who HATE the two cities. Of course they have problems, but all major cities have problems. Why hate them?

Portland is beyond "all major cities". What's been happening here goes beyond crime like in other places. This is now ground zero for the anarchist movement.

I think the problem conservatives have with Seattle and Portland is both cities are like petri dishes.
I live not too far away from Portland (I wish it were farther) and not very long ago we had black-clad
visitors who came down to rumble with people in pick ups and American flags who were
rallying here.

As for Seattle and Portland "growing by leaps and bounds" that's either stupidity or a big

By the way, some tarps out in the middle of the woods in Oklahoma where some homeless people camp
The Seattle punks tried that shit in Snohomish...The locals showed up on Main Street armed.

Snohomish didn't have so much as a broken window.

And yet liberals recently hung a banner across a downtown Portland overpass that read, "F*** Ted Wheeler" the liberal Portland mayor. ^^^ this clown is clueless about Seattle and Portland.

rallying here.

The Seattle punks tried that shit in Snohomish...The locals showed up on Main Street armed.

Snohomish didn't have so much as a broken window.
The riff raff stay out of our church going Sheriff protected Washington county. Meanwhile in shithole liberal Portland once a great city, there are homeless camps every few blocks, piles of homeless trash everywhere, the city is coated in graffiti, illegals and drug addicts everywhere. In recent local Portland news it was reported the people are avoiding downtown like the plague because it's filthy and unsafe. Even uber liberal Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler has flip flopped on law enforcement and is cracking down on the criminals, rioters and thugs.

I watched Seattle turn into a shit storm, PROGS ruined it just as they do all cities they run.

Forum List

Back