Sean Penn calls for billionaire to step up and buy aircraft for Ukraine

Oooooh. Strong words.

You a real Russian warrior, you you just play one on your keyboard?

View attachment 624980

Thats what all the American voltuneers also thought when they entered Ukraine to fight the Russians and it took one Iskander on their base to send them running back home. They were even veterans from Afghanistan and Syria. Stupid Amerikanskys.

He's a woman beater.

'Til Death do us Part' and it's an album track on that wonderful record 'Like A Prayer'.

The lyrics are a thinly veiled reference to her marriage with Sean Penn, and contain the lyrics:

'The bruises they will fade away
You hit so hard with the things you say
I will not stay to watch your hate
As it grows
He takes a drink
She goes outside
He starts to scream
The vases fly
He wishes that she wouldn't cry
'

globalist
I am a solder of the liberal order , thats why i am N1 hate object for all barbaric mongols and useful idiots here

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Thats what all the American voltuneers also thought when they entered Ukraine to fight the Russians and it took one Iskander on their base to send them running back home. They were even veterans from Afghanistan and Syria. Stupid Amerikanskys.
From what I see, the Americans left because Ukraine refused to arm them...

I'd leave too, if I went there to fight.

I wouldn't judge those volunteers. Some of them probably had noble goals. Others were probably doing it for fame (live streaming) and fortune. It's probably a small number of Americans who did that.

There is no doubt that Russia has delivered a devastating blow to Ukraine, but it appears the Russian military is not the overwhelming force we expected, and there is quite a bit of uncertainty if Russia will accomplish the goals (whatever they were) when they invaded.

How do you think this will turn out?

Me, I don't know, but I think there is a good chance that Russia will withdrawal without taking full control of any Ukrainian soil, Ukraine will capitulate on some things like joining NATO and commitments to disarm and such, and even that Putin will not be in power much longer.

I wouldn't judge those volunteers. Some of them probably had noble goals. Others were probably doing it for fame (live streaming) and fortune. It's probably a small number of Americans who did that.

There is no doubt that Russia has delivered a devastating blow to Ukraine, but it appears the Russian military is not the overwhelming force we expected, and there is quite a bit of uncertainty if Russia will accomplish the goals (whatever they were) when they invaded.

Me, I don't know, but I think there is a good chance that Russia will withdrawal without taking full control of Ukrainian soil, Ukraine will capitulate on some things like joining NATO and commitments to disarm and such, and even that Putin will not be in power much longer.

Ukraine can resist as much as it wants, Russian army is winning either way.

Right now, the Russian forces are concentrated in the Donbas to finish off Ukraine's main forces. Without a proper airforce and military hardware, they are just sitting ducks.
Once the Thermobaric rockets and bombs start raining on them, there is nothing they can do expect run, but they have no fuel for that.

Lets be realistic here, do you seriously think that their sorry army stands a chnace when they lost the majority of the comms, bases, depots, fuel and military hardware?

The attack in Kiev was merely a feint and a distraction which is no longer needed now that the Ukrainian army is severly crippled.

Me, I don't know, but I think there is a good chance that Russia will withdrawal without taking full control of any Ukrainian soil, Ukraine will capitulate on some things like joining NATO and commitments to disarm and such, and even that Putin will not be in power much longer.

have you seen this video ?

Ukraine can resist as much as it wants, Russian army is winning either way.

Right now, the Russian forces are concentrated in the Donbas to finish off Ukraine's main forces. Without a proper airforce and military hardware, they are just sitting ducks.
Once the Thermobaric rockets and bombs start raining on them, there is nothing they can do expect run, but they have no fuel for that.

Lets be realistic here, do you seriously think that their sorry army stands a chnace when they lost the majority of the comms, bases, depots, fuel and military hardware?

The attack in Kiev was merely a feint and a distraction which is no longer needed now that the Ukrainian army is severly crippled.
You did not answer my question.

Forum List

Back