Sean Hannity in May: "Florida got it right. Texas got it right"

Of course he did. But companies of dubious upbringing love to hire big names to bring them "legitimacy". It happens all the time.
Big names? I didn't even know he existed before this. But hey... It's possible... I can't prove that this wasn't the reason. I will simply say that I don't think this is the reason, and it's ok if you think I'm an idiot for thinking that. It's mutual.

Unlike other people, I won't lie. It's not what I believe... So... If that's what you believe... ok.
The last name "Biden" is known all over the world.

I do not lie. This is thing that happens with some regularity.

Even Wikipedia knows about it.

The last name "Biden" is known all over the world.

I do not lie. This is thing that happens with some regularity.

Even Wikipedia knows about it.

Sure... go with that. if you believe that's why he got the job... Go you.

Edit: I mean.. It's a company with dubious upbringing... It makes sense that they would want to have a political celebrity on the board.

Last edited:
It's hyperbole for sure... But it's not fake that Biden has used his position to make money for friends/family members for basically doing nothing.
Hasn't really been any evidence of that.
That's incorrect. Very very incorrect.

That doesn't connect hunter Biden to any wrongdoings.

You didn't actually read it, did you.

Just stop it!

Biden is a piece of shit. He always has been and he always will be. Stop trying to defend the sonofabitch. It just makes you look like a fool. Just like those dumbsihts that tried to defend Crooked Hillary knowing that she was an asshole.

Biden is dumber than a door knob and corrupt as they come.

His Chicom buddies that gave his crack head son a tremendous investment are the ones that caused this virus mess.

Biden didn't create the virus but he was part of the stupid inept Obama administration that gave away the store to the Chinese and that is why Crack Head Hunter is filthy rich nowadays.

It's hyperbole for sure... But it's not fake that Biden has used his position to make money for friends/family members for basically doing nothing.
That's incorrect. Very very incorrect.

That doesn't connect hunter Biden to any wrongdoings.

You didn't actually read it, did you.

Just stop it!

Biden is a piece of shit. He always has been and he always will be. Stop trying to defend the sonofabitch. It just makes you look like a fool. Just like those dumbsihts that tried to defend Crooked Hillary knowing that she was an asshole.

Biden is dumber than a door knob and corrupt as they come.

His Chicom buddies that gave his crack head son a tremendous investment are the ones that caused this virus mess.

Biden didn't create the virus but he was part of the stupid inept Obama administration that gave away the store to the Chinese and that is why Crack Head Hunter is filthy rich nowadays.
All you're doing is repeating the lies you've been told.

You didn't read the article under discussion either.

There is no evidence of any wrongdoings on the part of the Obama administration, Joe or Hunter Biden, or Hillary Clinton. Is a made up story. They are no more connected to China than you are.

Either?

I read it... I'll say it again... I'm not an idiot.

Edit: I mean.. It's a company with dubious upbringing... It makes sense that they would want to have a political celebrity on the board.

Either?

I read it... I'll say it again... I'm not an idiot.

Not you, you are just in the quote stream. I was directly quoting flash.

However, Biden got it wrong by kissing the ass of his Chicom buddies (that started the virus) so that his crack head son could get a billion dollar investment.
Fake news, Son. Fake news.

Blind adherence to a political ideology destroys critical thinking skills.

He's a great example. His fans don't care, which also ain't good.
I agree.

The Obama Administration was in bed with the Chinese. It gave away the store to the sonofabitches.

Now Obama lives in a mega mansion and is a mega millionaire and the Biden crime family is living high on the hog.

The Hunter Biden Chinese investment scam is pretty well documented as is the Ukrainian sweet deal.

Only an idiot would vote for Biden knowing that he used his position to scam money from the assholes that gave us this virus, wouldn't you agree?
Fake news.

You're falling for crap the tRumplings are inventing to discredit their opponents, and since they aren't very inventive the best things they can think of are the crimes they are committing.

I'm short, there is no indication that the Obama administration was in any way connected China, nor were/are the Bidens.

Wake up.
What they hear on their radio and read on their websites trumps (how ironic) any facts or lack of facts.

When's the last time you hit us with a fact Mac? You drank the Coo Coo Juice and are implying that there are racists around every corner. You'll vote for a guy running a cancer scam because you don't like the president's demeanor. Not exactly rational.

The worst journalist in the nation said this before the s*** hit the fan following the actions of Republican governors in these states. Now Hannity eats crow and has egg on his face.
Indian video you can hear him bragging about how cases were down since the reopening. The idiot didn't know what was coming. Now he's all quiet and playing dumb.

Hannity WAS right, as usual. Please move on.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
However, Biden got it wrong by kissing the ass of his Chicom buddies (that started the virus) so that his crack head son could get a billion dollar investment.

I agree.

The Obama Administration was in bed with the Chinese. It gave away the store to the sonofabitches.

Now Obama lives in a mega mansion and is a mega millionaire and the Biden crime family is living high on the hog.

The Hunter Biden Chinese investment scam is pretty well documented as is the Ukrainian sweet deal.

Only an idiot would vote for Biden knowing that he used his position to scam money from the assholes that gave us this virus, wouldn't you agree?
Fake news.

You're falling for crap the tRumplings are inventing to discredit their opponents, and since they aren't very inventive the best things they can think of are the crimes they are committing.

I'm short, there is no indication that the Obama administration was in any way connected China, nor were/are the Bidens.

Wake up.
What they hear on their radio and read on their websites trumps (how ironic) any facts or lack of facts.

When's the last time you hit us with a fact Mac? You drank the Coo Coo Juice and are implying that there are racists around every corner. You'll vote for a guy running a cancer scam because you don't like the president's demeanor. Not exactly rational.
Well, Mac IS totally FACT-FREE. This affliction is QUITE rare, and it seems to happen ONLY to liberal lunatics. Thank you.

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

Well, Mac IS totally FACT-FREE. This affliction is QUITE rare, and it seems to happen ONLY to liberal lunatics. Thank you.

Who needs facts when you have Macts.

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

Have you ever actually contributed to a discussion? Seriously, 'cause all I ever see from you is jumping in on someone else's hit piece, and you only have like three lines you use. My cat has more variety in her vocabulary and she's not even using real words. And she's willing to speak first, unlike you.

in other words, younger people will experience the flu or have no symptoms and get well. Florida absolutely got it right.

“The community transmission is being driven by the 18-35-year-old group,” DeSantis said Friday.

DeSantis also said that over the last few weeks, the trend of who is testing positive for coronavirus is no longer the 65 and older age group, but rather test results are showing positive for people with a median age of 33.

in other words, younger people will experience the flu or have no symptoms and get well. Florida absolutely got it right.

“The community transmission is being driven by the 18-35-year-old group,” DeSantis said Friday.

DeSantis also said that over the last few weeks, the trend of who is testing positive for coronavirus is no longer the 65 and older age group, but rather test results are showing positive for people with a median age of 33.
Of COURSE they did. Thank you.

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

Have you ever actually contributed to a discussion? Seriously, 'cause all I ever see from you is jumping in on someone else's hit piece, and you only have like three lines you use. My cat has more variety in her vocabulary and she's not even using real words. And she's willing to speak first, unlike you.
I WILL contribute to THIS thread when I say yes, YOU, Old Clueless Crepitus (OCC) are a COMPLETE idiot. Thank you, and DO have a pleasant rest of your Saturday evening.

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

I WILL contribute to THIS thread when I say yes, YOU, Old Clueless Crepitus (OCC) are a COMPLETE idiot. Thank you, and DO have a pleasant rest of your Saturday evening.
That's one of the three.

Can you say something original?

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

Psst - Adolf, is that you? It is me, Grim. Grim Reaper. Don't tell mac, but I'm going paranoid and am now going to bite the head off of kittens.

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

Psst - Adolf, is that you? It is me, Grim. Grim Reaper. Don't tell mac, but I'm going paranoid and am now going to bite the head off of kittens.
Please do NOT touch the kittens. Just have a nice hamburger or steak instead. AND asparagus, if you have steak.

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

They're Trumpsters. Not much there.

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

Good for them!

I agree.

Fake news.

Wake up.

Mac, the man so brilliant that all conservative media is wrong, and he alone is not delusional. Right wing media - correct about Russia Hoax, Kavanaugh Hoax, and the hit on Flynn, but I guess that is just an alternate universe, right mac?

Forum List

Back