Sean Hannity in May: "Florida got it right. Texas got it right"

The worst journalist in the nation said this before the s*** hit the fan following the actions of Republican governors in these states. Now Hannity eats crow and has egg on his face.
Indian video you can hear him bragging about how cases were down since the reopening. The idiot didn't know what was coming. Now he's all quiet and playing dumb.

No you are wrong, because it was the Liberals and MSM which cried foul when DeSantis wanted to ban or Quarantine travelers /vacationers/second home visitors from NY let alone other hot spots.
Tampa and Miami get air travel hub traffic from those problem areas, and people fleeing hot beds of the virus and riots brought their flu with them.
Further exacerbated by protests in Tampa Miami and Orlando and easier access testing all fueled the new outbreak being counted or rather some being transfered from one state to their new residence. The beaches and safe openings are not the problem, the cases of careless behavior is a human nature a governor is not at fault for, especially if that trait is more prevalent in liberal upringings. In conclusion, the problem is still coming from progressive policies and people are fleeing from them have been one of the major catalyst in spikes to safer regions people fled towards.
egg-on-your-face.jpg

I've got a great invention to sell all of you.....

It will stop all mosquitoes from coming in your yard......and ants can't get by it.

Installed Chain link fences and you have the cure..........just pay me double the price for the fence and your problems will all go away.

It will also STOP THE VIRUS...............

results may vary. we are not responsible for the effectiveness of this product...buy at own risk.

The worst journalist in the nation said this before the s*** hit the fan following the actions of Republican governors in these states. Now Hannity eats crow and has egg on his face.
Indian video you can hear him bragging about how cases were down since the reopening. The idiot didn't know what was coming. Now he's all quiet and playing dumb.

No you are wrong, because it was the Liberals and MSM which cried foul when DeSantis wanted to ban or Quarantine travelers /vacationers/second home visitors from NY let alone other hot spots.
Tampa and Miami get air travel hub traffic from those problem areas, and people fleeing hot beds of the virus and riots brought their flu with them.
Further exacerbated by protests in Tampa Miami and Orlando and easier access testing all fueled the new outbreak being counted or rather some being transfered from one state to their new residence. The beaches and safe openings are not the problem, the cases of careless behavior is a human nature a governor is not at fault for, especially if that trait is more prevalent in liberal upringings. In conclusion, the problem is still coming from progressive policies and people are fleeing from them have been one of the major catalyst in spikes to safer regions people fled towards.
View attachment 356195

Nope.

The point made was that It was unconstitutional to ban travel among the States.... that's it.... it was no big deal. The solution for DeSantis was to require visitors from New York to quarantine for 14 days....

My State has done the same with all that are visiting from out of state, since March or April...

We still have not opened our hotels for any out of state resident.... that opens for them in July some time, I believe?

So no, the Florida Gov was shunned for it being unconstitutional, and him not knowing it.... the quarantine solution was good.

My only problem with it, for both Florida and my state... how can it be enforced? Is it simply the 'honor system'?

Hannity himself said he isn't a journalist. He's like Rachel Maddow, except he loves his country.

Honestly, who the hell is a foreigner to judge which American does or does not love his country?

Honestly, who the hell is a foreigner to judge which American does or does not love his country?

Never heard of an impartial observer?

ShockedCanadian is not impartial.

Hannity has a hair trigger when it comes to defending Republicans. I don't see that as that big a deal since I see it every day on the other side too. Pelosi "Don't be scared. Come down here to Chinatown and party. It's OK." It seems like this always happens when someone is in a rush to make a political, 'gotcha' statement. They should all slow down a little and try to get it right if they want to be taken seriously.

View attachment 356195

Nope.

The point made was that It was unconstitutional to ban travel among the States.... that's it.... it was no big deal. The solution for DeSantis was to require visitors from New York to quarantine for 14 days....

My State has done the same with all that are visiting from out of state, since March or April...

We still have not opened our hotels for any out of state resident.... that opens for them in July some time, I believe?

So no, the Florida Gov was shunned for it being unconstitutional, and him not knowing it.... the quarantine solution was good.

My only problem with it, for both Florida and my state... how can it be enforced? Is it simply the 'honor system'?

Also they didn't realise how many people from hot spots like Texas and elsewhere would be traveling to FL for sake of more freedom and Jobs.
Early in the reopening people sought out places that were open and thriving and safer quieter spots suddenly got crowded. According to my sources, FL is checking on businesses to make sure they are following guidelines regarding safety and capacity etc, it's those careless college age parties they can't regulate and seems to be the catalyst.

However, Biden got it wrong by kissing the ass of his Chicom buddies (that started the virus) so that his crack head son could get a billion dollar investment.
Fake news, Son. Fake news.
It's hyperbole for sure... But it's not fake that Biden has used his position to make money for friends/family members for basically doing nothing.

Blind adherence to a political ideology destroys critical thinking skills.

He's a great example. His fans don't care, which also ain't good.
I agree.
Hasn't really been any evidence of that.

The Obama Administration was in bed with the Chinese. It gave away the store to the sonofabitches.

Now Obama lives in a mega mansion and is a mega millionaire and the Biden crime family is living high on the hog.

The Hunter Biden Chinese investment scam is pretty well documented as is the Ukrainian sweet deal.

Only an idiot would vote for Biden knowing that he used his position to scam money from the assholes that gave us this virus, wouldn't you agree?
Fake news.

You're falling for crap the tRumplings are inventing to discredit their opponents, and since they aren't very inventive the best things they can think of are the crimes they are committing.

I'm short, there is no indication that the Obama administration was in any way connected China, nor were/are the Bidens.

Wake up.
What they hear on their radio and read on their websites trumps (how ironic) any facts or lack of facts.

When's the last time you hit us with a fact Mac? You drank the Coo Coo Juice and are implying that there are racists around every corner. You'll vote for a guy running a cancer scam because you don't like the president's demeanor. Not exactly rational.
Well, Mac IS totally FACT-FREE. This affliction is QUITE rare, and it seems to happen ONLY to liberal lunatics. Thank you.
Have you ever actually contributed to a discussion? Seriously, 'cause all I ever see from you is jumping in on someone else's hit piece, and you only have like three lines you use. My cat has more variety in her vocabulary and she's not even using real words. And she's willing to speak first, unlike you.
They're Trumpsters. Not much there.
Even less for that particular one.

all conservative media is wrong,
Well, at least you got this part ^ right.

Do me a favor, explain to me how the Russia Hoax was beaten to death for three years by democrat media, but it is conservative media that was wrong. Same with Kavanaugh. I know media can make mistakes, but you guys were wrong 24 hours a day for three years. How does that happen?

neither is tommy taint.

But I don't see you attacking him.

all conservative media is wrong,
Well, at least you got this part ^ right.

Do me a favor, explain to me how the Russia Hoax was beaten to death for three years by democrat media, but it is conservative media that was wrong. Same with Kavanaugh. I know media can make mistakes, but you guys were wrong 24 hours a day for three years. How does that happen?
Covington kids... Don't forget that... Talk about the easiest way to show bias ever. Outright lying. Knowingly falsifying information.

Today desantis said 10% of the population of 22 million has been tested. if you add in those tested for antibodies you end up with less than 2% deaths which is lower than all US hot spots.

Kick.

Forum List

Back