Sean Hannity in May: "Florida got it right. Texas got it right"

The worst journalist in the nation said this before the s*** hit the fan following the actions of Republican governors in these states. Now Hannity eats crow and has egg on his face.
Indian video you can hear him bragging about how cases were down since the reopening. The idiot didn't know what was coming. Now he's all quiet and playing dumb.

1. Hannity is not a journalist.

2. Though it's having a spike in cases, the death rate in Florida AND Texas together is much smaller than New York's deaths alone. So, they did "get it right".

3. No one knows what's coming. You were just hoping.

4. Most of the cases in this spike are young people who did not practice social distancing or wore mask. No matter when those states opened, the young people wouldn't wear have been wearing masks.

Hannity is an idiot. The blue state governors are proving they were right all along.

Of course when you follow the instructions of the experts you will show beneficial results.

Of course when you follow the instructions of an Orange Con man your residents will pay a severe price in health and lives.

Texas and Florida together have lost less than 6,000 people to Covid. New York lost more than 31,000. YOU are the idiot.

It's hyperbole for sure... But it's not fake that Biden has used his position to make money for friends/family members for basically doing nothing.
Hasn't really been any evidence of that.
That's incorrect. Very very incorrect.

CNN and MSNBC were showing daily briefings by Governor Cuomo and speaking glowingly about his leadership. Did New York get it right?

Cuomo's approach was brilliant. Make sure to kill everyone fast so there is no one left vulnerable to the virus.

Its not his fault that tramp didn't shut down the travel from Europe till Mar 29th.

It was Cuomo's decision to move the COVID cases to nursing homes to ensure they'd be with those who were most vulnerable. 31,000 people have died in New York. Quite the record of success...I'm sure you're proud.

The worst journalist in the nation said this before the s*** hit the fan following the actions of Republican governors in these states. Now Hannity eats crow and has egg on his face.
Indian video you can hear him bragging about how cases were down since the reopening. The idiot didn't know what was coming. Now he's all quiet and playing dumb.

Hannity himself said he isn't a journalist. He's like Rachel Maddow, except he loves his country.

Honestly, who the hell is a foreigner to judge which American does or does not love his country?

Honestly, who the hell is a foreigner to judge which American does or does not love his country?

Never heard of an impartial observer?

However, Biden got it wrong by kissing the ass of his Chicom buddies (that started the virus) so that his crack head son could get a billion dollar investment.
Fake news, Son. Fake news.
It's hyperbole for sure... But it's not fake that Biden has used his position to make money for friends/family members for basically doing nothing.

Blind adherence to a political ideology destroys critical thinking skills.

He's a great example. His fans don't care, which also ain't good.
I agree.

The Obama Administration was in bed with the Chinese. It gave away the store to the sonofabitches.

Now Obama lives in a mega mansion and is a mega millionaire and the Biden crime family is living high on the hog.

The Hunter Biden Chinese investment scam is pretty well documented as is the Ukrainian sweet deal.

Only an idiot would vote for Biden knowing that he used his position to scam money from the assholes that gave us this virus, wouldn't you agree?
Fake news.

You're falling for crap the tRumplings are inventing to discredit their opponents, and since they aren't very inventive the best things they can think of are the crimes they are committing.

I'm short, there is no indication that the Obama administration was in any way connected China, nor were/are the Bidens.

Wake up.

However, Biden got it wrong by kissing the ass of his Chicom buddies (that started the virus) so that his crack head son could get a billion dollar investment.

I agree.

The Obama Administration was in bed with the Chinese. It gave away the store to the sonofabitches.

Now Obama lives in a mega mansion and is a mega millionaire and the Biden crime family is living high on the hog.

The Hunter Biden Chinese investment scam is pretty well documented as is the Ukrainian sweet deal.

Only an idiot would vote for Biden knowing that he used his position to scam money from the assholes that gave us this virus, wouldn't you agree?
Fake news.

You're falling for crap the tRumplings are inventing to discredit their opponents, and since they aren't very inventive the best things they can think of are the crimes they are committing.

I'm short, there is no indication that the Obama administration was in any way connected China, nor were/are the Bidens.

Wake up.
What they hear on their radio and read on their websites trumps (how ironic) any facts or lack of facts.

Hannity himself said he isn't a journalist. He's like Rachel Maddow, except he loves his country.

Never heard of an impartial observer?

Yes, but the poster is not impartial. Nothing wrong with that obviously. But if go on a Canadian forum who am I to call a Canadian unpatriotic because he disagrees with me.

I agree.

Only an idiot would believe that line of shit.
And they do, all of them.

I agree.

The Democrats worship the Chinese...see Hollywood begging for donations to the WHO and bending over for the Chinese government related to censorship.
You're falling for the same fact free line of crap he is. Grow your own brain. Use it.

That doesn't connect hunter Biden to any wrongdoings.

You didn't actually read it, did you.

I didn't say Hunter did any wrong doings. Let me clarify:

But it's not fake that Biden ( Joe Biden ) has used his position to make money for friends/family members for basically doing nothing.

I did read it, with that clarification I invite you to read it again.

But it's not fake that Biden ( Joe Biden ) has used his position to make money for friends/family members for basically doing nothing.

The article's own summary:

• A Ukrainian gas company with ties to former Vice President Joe Biden's son has repeatedly been mentioned in relation to President Donald Trump's impeachment.
  • During a July 25 phone call, Trump urged Ukraine's president to launch investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, as well as a debunked conspiracy theory related to 2016.
  • Trump wanted Ukraine to launch an investigation into Hunter's work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas company.
  • Hunter began working for Burisma in 2014. This was around the same time the former vice president was spearheading the Obama administration's efforts to pressure Ukraine to root out corruption.
  • Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani have suggested, without evidence, that Biden improperly pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who had at one point been investigating Burisma Holdings.
  • Though some ethics watchdogs have criticized Hunter's decision to work for Burisma in light of who his father is, there's no evidence of wrongdoing or illegal activity on his part or the former vice president's.
  • And there's nothing concrete to support the suggestion Biden pressured Ukraine to take actions to the benefit of his son.
  • With the Senate impeachment trial underway, Trump's defense team has continued to suggest the Bidens were guilty of corruption in Ukraine despite a lack of evidence.
Would you care to point out any evidence of your accusations?

• A Ukrainian gas company with ties to former Vice President Joe Biden's son has repeatedly been mentioned in relation to President Donald Trump's impeachment.
  • During a July 25 phone call, Trump urged Ukraine's president to launch investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, as well as a debunked conspiracy theory related to 2016.
  • Trump wanted Ukraine to launch an investigation into Hunter's work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas company.
  • Hunter began working for Burisma in 2014. This was around the same time the former vice president was spearheading the Obama administration's efforts to pressure Ukraine to root out corruption.
  • Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani have suggested, without evidence, that Biden improperly pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who had at one point been investigating Burisma Holdings.
  • Though some ethics watchdogs have criticized Hunter's decision to work for Burisma in light of who his father is, there's no evidence of wrongdoing or illegal activity on his part or the former vice president's.
  • And there's nothing concrete to support the suggestion Biden pressured Ukraine to take actions to the benefit of his son.
  • With the Senate impeachment trial underway, Trump's defense team has continued to suggest the Bidens were guilty of corruption in Ukraine despite a lack of evidence.
Sure... I'm not an idiot. Hunter knows nothing about the job he had. He made no decisions or had any input to Burisma... He got paid for... What?

Edit: I want to be absolutely clear on this. I AM calling you an idiot if you believe Hunter got this job of doing nothing on his own.

Sure... I'm not an idiot. Hunter knows nothing about the job he had. He made no decisions or had any input to Burisma... He got paid for... What?

Edit: I want to be absolutely clear on this. I AM calling you an idiot if you believe Hunter got this job of doing nothing on his own.
Of course he did. Big companies of dubious upbringing love to hire big names to bring them "legitimacy". It happens all the time.

Edit: they had the former president of Poland for the same reason.

Of course he did. But companies of dubious upbringing love to hire big names to bring them "legitimacy". It happens all the time.
Big names? I didn't even know he existed before this. But hey... It's possible... I can't prove that this wasn't the reason. I will simply say that I don't think this is the reason, and it's ok if you think I'm an idiot for thinking that. It's mutual.

Unlike other people, I won't lie. It's not what I believe... So... If that's what you believe... ok.

Forum List

Back