Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Yes, it is true. The Seahawks DO suck.

And cheat, apparently. :lol:

Seahawks, Pete Carroll fined; team loses pick for 'no-contact' violation

The Rams have been able to beat the Seahawks the last 3 games. Just one of those division rivalry things, you can never tell, no matter the quality of the teams.

of course he cheats.he cheats to LOSE. He not only threw the superbowl " a fact you guys cant come to grips with." :D

He also threw the game against the Rams in their home opener last year,as well as the chargers and chiefs game from two years ago it is so obvious.
their offensive line is as horrible as my Rams are.:D Only thing is my Rams are not expected to do anything this year where the Seahawks were picked by many to be superbowl contenders.:D

I sure am glad they suck this year ONLY because Pete wont be able to throw the superbowl again against that other cheating team the cheatriots if they get there again. Ron Rivera or Mike Mccarthey wont throw the game like that..

The Rams have been able to beat the Seahawks the last 3 games. Just one of those division rivalry things, you can never tell, no matter the quality of the teams.

of course he cheats.he cheats to LOSE. He not only threw the superbowl " a fact you guys cant come to grips with." :D

He also threw the game against the Rams in their home opener last year,as well as the chargers and chiefs game from two years ago it is so obvious.
their offensive line is as horrible as my Rams are.:D Only thing is my Rams are not expected to do anything this year where the Seahawks were picked by many to be superbowl contenders.:D

I sure am glad they suck this year ONLY because Pete wont be able to throw the superbowl again against that other cheating team the cheatriots if they get there again. Ron Rivera or Mike Mccarthey wont throw the game like that..

The Seahawks are 1-1 and have given up a total of 19 points, best in the league. It's really early to say they suck.

The Seahawks are 1-1 and have given up a total of 19 points, best in the league. It's really early to say they suck.

No question their defense is great.we can all agree on that.Always has been. as I said throughout the off season and which is still holding true now as we speak,its the offensive line play that is a huge question mark here.

One field goal in two games? That is almost as bad as my Rams and while that is not surprising they played poorly against the Rams-they always struggle against that defense,Miami is HARDLY a good defense yet they could only score a mere 12 points against them?:D

Even last year at the start of the season,they were at LEAST scoring touchdowns in the first two games.

the front office really fucked up letting all their offensive lineman go from two years ago and thinking everything will be alright.its not. They have no running game without Lynch no and its showing,major cause for panic right now in seattle.

Lucky for them they are playing the hapless Titans this week.before the year i would have picked this to be an easy game but before the year i would have picked them to blow out the hapless dolphins as well. i said this could be a long year for them with that questionable offensive line.well with how they have played so far,that looks to be the case.

Unlike someone else I know here,i am not going to say they suck because of losing ONE GAME.:rolleyes: but that offensive line is very much cause for concern in seattle right now.that cannot be disputed.you cant keep asking the defense to stay on the field all day long and be effective you know?

they are so bad right now wilson is taking shot after shot.if your defense is on the field all day long,its tough to win games. when they have to play a high scoring team like the cardinals, the way that offensive line is playing,it could be a long day for that defense.

You cant keep expecting for wilson to pull a rabbits foot out of the bag as he did in the miami game late in the game each week if your offense cant score touchdowns.lol

Last edited:

And they have one whole touchdown to brag about in their first two games........whoop-dee-doo-dahh-dayyy!

And they have one whole touchdown to brag about in their first two games........whoop-dee-doo-dahh-dayyy!

If they can hold teams to less than 10 points a game, they might not need many touchdowns to win. :)

If they can hold teams to less than 10 points a game, they might not need many touchdowns to win. :)

See how that works out for ya' all season long.

I'm a Niners fan. :)

Just saying the Seahawks might win quite a few games even with a crappy offense.

The Dolphins and Rams can't score, hell the 49ers with no D shutout the Rams. Keenum is a joke of a QB. What happens when Seattle plays a team with a real offense.

The Dolphins and Rams can't score, hell the 49ers with no D shutout the Rams. Keenum is a joke of a QB. What happens when Seattle plays a team with a real offense.

The Dolphins can score, they just have to go down 24-0 first. :lol:

Yeah Montrovant,you seemed to miss the part i was referring to where if that offense plays like it did against my Rams last week,a team that has not a winning record in over 12 years and against the dolphins "a team who seems like it has been even longer for them since they had one." if they can only score a mere 12 points against a crappy defense like the miami dolphins,again as I said before my Rams I can understand but the DOLPHINS defense? thats pretty bad.:lmao::rofl:

they have played bad teams so far,you think that defense will be effective when it has to play against a GOOD offense like the cardinals who they play twice yearly or the packers or panthers?:lol:

If that offense goes out and plays the same way all year long as it did the last two weeks and considering that offensive line has MANY questions marks with most of them other than Britt being unproven,there is no reason to believe they wont, once they start playing the good teams that have GOOD offenses like the cardinals,you cant expect the defense to be effective when they have to be on the field all day long because the offense is having so many three and outs and kicking field goals.

You missed the part i mentioned that the reason they have given up only one touchdown in two weeks is because they were playing two crappy teams where neither has an offense.:lmao::rofl:

That wont be the case all year long charlie.:D

Like i said,last year they were at least scoring touchdowns at the beginning of the year and the offense kept the ball on the filed long enough for the defense to catch its breath against good teams toward the end of the season. You keep having too many three and outs and only scoring filed goals against GOOD teams like the panthers and cardinals,you are asking way too much for the Hawks defense to hold teams under 10 points.:biggrin: they cant hold them off forever when they cant get any rest being on the field all day long.

Last edited:

Just saying the Seahawks might win quite a few games even with a crappy offense.
against BAD teams like the dolphins and Rams YES but not against GOOD teams like the panthers and cards.

btw you being a niner fan,i am surprised i havent heard what you think on this thread here.have you ever been there to crappy Levi by chance?

Levi,Schmevi,give me the stick any day of the year.

against BAD teams like the dolphins and Rams YES but not against GOOD teams like the panthers and cards.

btw you being a niner fan,i am surprised i havent heard what you think on this thread here.have you ever been there to crappy Levi by chance?

I'm an East coast Niner fan, I haven't been. :)

you're same as me.I never been to a Rams game in LA my entire life.was always too poor to fly out there and have to pay for a hotel,the tickets and everything,sounds like that is the case with you as well? :biggrin:

yeah I knew you lived on the LEAST coast.:biggrin: just thought you had been there is all but your just like me,never made it out for the team you love in the city they SHOULD be in still.

Been meaning to ask you,you being a niners fan and all,surely you must have thought this last game against my Rams was much more exciting than the past 20 years with the california rivalry back and all?

This was the first time i cared about that matchup since then..a couple years ago when they were on monday night football against them and they were talking about it on ESPN i was saying-who gives a crap?

you being a niners fanand all were you aware of it that the last couple years when it became pretty obvious they were coming back,that the fans in SF wanted them back as badly as the LA fans did? some fellow Ram fans told me at a game last year and the year before FORTY NINER fans were yelling out BEAT LA BEAT LA. Did YOU know about that?:biggrin:

finally,what do YOU think on the niners new stadium? from what you have seen of it from the ariel views and all,dont you agree that it looks like a piece of shit compare the candlestick?:biggrin:

give me the stick anyday of the year everytime.

Last edited:

you're same as me.I never been to a Rams game in LA my entire life.was always too poor to fly out there and have to pay for a hotel,the tickets and everything,sounds like that is the case with you as well? :biggrin:

yeah I knew you lived on the LEAST coast.:biggrin: just thought you had been there is all but your just like me,never made it out for the team you love in the city they SHOULD be in still.

Been meaning to ask you,you being a niners fan and all,surely you must have thought this last game against my Rams was much more exciting than the past 20 years with the california rivalry back and all?

This was the first time i cared about that matchup since then..a couple years ago when they were on monday night football against them and they were talking about it on ESPN i was saying-who gives a crap?

you being a niners fanand all were you aware of it that the last couple years when it became pretty obvious they were coming back,that the fans in SF wanted them back as badly as the LA fans did? some fellow Ram fans told me at a game last year and the year before FORTY NINER fans were yelling out BEAT LA BEAT LA. Did YOU know about that?:biggrin:

finally,what do YOU think on the niners new stadium? from what you have seen of it from the ariel views and all,dont you agree that it looks like a piece of shit compare the candlestick?:biggrin:

I've never been off the east coast, let alone to California. :p I would only consider flying out there to watch a game if I were wealthy and/or retired, and I'm certainly neither of those things. :lol:

I don't pay much attention to the fans really. I'm mostly neutral on the Rams being in LA. St. Louis, LA, they are still the Rams to me.

Levi's Stadium doesn't look great from the outside, at least not with those white balcony or scaffold looking parts. On the other hand, Candlestick seemed to always have field problems, being too wet and muddy. Supposedly it was windy as well, although that may have had more affect on baseball. It was old and probably about time for a new one, really.

I've never been off the east coast, let alone to California. :p I would only consider flying out there to watch a game if I were wealthy and/or retired, and I'm certainly neither of those things. :lol:

I don't pay much attention to the fans really. I'm mostly neutral on the Rams being in LA. St. Louis, LA, they are still the Rams to me.

Levi's Stadium doesn't look great from the outside, at least not with those white balcony or scaffold looking parts. On the other hand, Candlestick seemed to always have field problems, being too wet and muddy. Supposedly it was windy as well, although that may have had more affect on baseball. It was old and probably about time for a new one, really.
yeah but thats how good old fashioned football was MEANT to be played,wet and muddy.give me the stick everytime.

Looks like I got the teams mixed up for who the seahawks face this week,I got them mixed up with the raiders in facing the Titans this week.speaking of your Niners Mon,looks like THEY are the team that faces the Hawks this weekend. Last year i would have mailed this in as a an automatic win for the hawks but then again I would have done that with the Dolphins as well.

Looks like a lot has changed in one year in the Seahawks are not near as good as they are where the niners could be on the verge of improving with Chip Kelly. He might have found the right team that has embraced him and he might be turning things around there.

They gave up a lot of points to the Panthers but thats the Panthers.the team that was in the superbowl last year.They look like they have picked right up right where they left off from last year and have not skipped a beat.so far they look like the same team from last year,can beat everybody in the NFL except the donkeys.:D

The niners fram last year would have been beaten much worse than they were last week by the panthers. The fact they put up 24 points against them shows me they do not quit as they were doing in many games last year.

Based on the way they are playing now and the way the Hawks are at the moment,unless the hawks have all of a sudden fixed their O line problems,I see another game of field goals by them with the niners winning with a comfortable lead.

This is a division game for the Hawks so if they dont win this one,it is going to be a very long year for them. I would have thought the Hawks would have beat the fins easily especially being a home game so I just dont see them being able to hang in there with the niners this week but anything can happen in the NFL especially with division games.Like a couple years ago the skins only one one game that year and it was against the Cowboys who had a pretty good season that year so you never know,maybe this will be the game where the Hawks get their act together. who knows. we'll see.

Last edited:
Looks like I got the teams mixed up for who the seahawks face this week,I got them mixed up with the raiders in facing the Titans this week.speaking of your Niners Mon,looks like THEY are the team that faces the Hawks this weekend. Last year i would have mailed this in as a an automatic win for the hawks but then again I would have done that with the Dolphins as well.

Looks like a lot has changed in one year in the Seahawks are not near as good as they are where the niners could be on the verge of improving with Chip Kelly. He might have found the right team that has embraced him and he might be turning things around there.

They gave up a lot of points to the Panthers but thats the Panthers.the team that was in the superbowl last year.They look like they have picked right up right where they left off from last year and have not skipped a beat.so far they look like the same team from last year,can beat everybody in the NFL except the donkeys.:D

The niners fram last year would have been beaten much worse than they were last week by the panthers. The fact they put up 24 points against them shows me they do not quit as they were doing in many games last year.

Based on the way they are playing now and the way the Hawks are at the moment,unless the hawks have all of a sudden fixed their O line problems,I see another game of field goals by them with the niners winning with a comfortable lead.

This is a division game for the Hawks so if they dont win this one,it is going to be a very long year for them. I would have thought the Hawks would have beat the fins easily especially being a home game so I just dont see them being able to hang in there with the niners this week but anything can happen in the NFL especially with division games.Like a couple years ago the skins only one one game that year and it was against the Cowboys who had a pretty good season that year so you never know,maybe this will be the game where the Hawks get their act together. who knows. we'll see.

I'd love the Niners to win easily, but I doubt it. :p

Forum List

Back