Seahawks SUCK !!!!

And cheat, apparently. :lol:

Seahawks, Pete Carroll fined; team loses pick for 'no-contact' violation

The Rams have been able to beat the Seahawks the last 3 games. Just one of those division rivalry things, you can never tell, no matter the quality of the teams.

of course he cheats.he cheats to LOSE. He not only threw the superbowl " a fact you guys cant come to grips with." :D

He also threw the game against the Rams in their home opener last year,as well as the chargers and chiefs game from two years ago it is so obvious.
their offensive line is as horrible as my Rams are.:D Only thing is my Rams are not expected to do anything this year where the Seahawks were picked by many to be superbowl contenders.:D

I sure am glad they suck this year ONLY because Pete wont be able to throw the superbowl again against that other cheating team the cheatriots if they get there again. Ron Rivera or Mike Mccarthey wont throw the game like that..

The Seahawks are 1-1 and have given up a total of 19 points, best in the league. It's really early to say they suck.

And they have one whole touchdown to brag about in their first two games........whoop-dee-doo-dahh-dayyy!

If they can hold teams to less than 10 points a game, they might not need many touchdowns to win. :)

The Dolphins and Rams can't score, hell the 49ers with no D shutout the Rams. Keenum is a joke of a QB. What happens when Seattle plays a team with a real offense.

If the O-Line and Wilson's ankle don't improve by then we will lose, obviously.

Looks like I got the teams mixed up for who the seahawks face this week,I got them mixed up with the raiders in facing the Titans this week.speaking of your Niners Mon,looks like THEY are the team that faces the Hawks this weekend. Last year i would have mailed this in as a an automatic win for the hawks but then again I would have done that with the Dolphins as well.

Looks like a lot has changed in one year in the Seahawks are not near as good as they are where the niners could be on the verge of improving with Chip Kelly. He might have found the right team that has embraced him and he might be turning things around there.

They gave up a lot of points to the Panthers but thats the Panthers.the team that was in the superbowl last year.They look like they have picked right up right where they left off from last year and have not skipped a beat.so far they look like the same team from last year,can beat everybody in the NFL except the donkeys.:D

The niners fram last year would have been beaten much worse than they were last week by the panthers. The fact they put up 24 points against them shows me they do not quit as they were doing in many games last year.

Based on the way they are playing now and the way the Hawks are at the moment,unless the hawks have all of a sudden fixed their O line problems,I see another game of field goals by them with the niners winning with a comfortable lead.

This is a division game for the Hawks so if they dont win this one,it is going to be a very long year for them. I would have thought the Hawks would have beat the fins easily especially being a home game so I just dont see them being able to hang in there with the niners this week but anything can happen in the NFL especially with division games.Like a couple years ago the skins only one one game that year and it was against the Cowboys who had a pretty good season that year so you never know,maybe this will be the game where the Hawks get their act together. who knows. we'll see.

I'd love the Niners to win easily, but I doubt it. :p

I think you are in for a big surprise.this is obviously not the same seahawks team that went to two superbowls back to back and the niners dont look like the same laughingstocks from the last two years either as of now.

Looks like I got the teams mixed up for who the seahawks face this week,I got them mixed up with the raiders in facing the Titans this week.speaking of your Niners Mon,looks like THEY are the team that faces the Hawks this weekend. Last year i would have mailed this in as a an automatic win for the hawks but then again I would have done that with the Dolphins as well.

Looks like a lot has changed in one year in the Seahawks are not near as good as they are where the niners could be on the verge of improving with Chip Kelly. He might have found the right team that has embraced him and he might be turning things around there.

They gave up a lot of points to the Panthers but thats the Panthers.the team that was in the superbowl last year.They look like they have picked right up right where they left off from last year and have not skipped a beat.so far they look like the same team from last year,can beat everybody in the NFL except the donkeys.:D

The niners fram last year would have been beaten much worse than they were last week by the panthers. The fact they put up 24 points against them shows me they do not quit as they were doing in many games last year.

Based on the way they are playing now and the way the Hawks are at the moment,unless the hawks have all of a sudden fixed their O line problems,I see another game of field goals by them with the niners winning with a comfortable lead.

This is a division game for the Hawks so if they dont win this one,it is going to be a very long year for them. I would have thought the Hawks would have beat the fins easily especially being a home game so I just dont see them being able to hang in there with the niners this week but anything can happen in the NFL especially with division games.Like a couple years ago the skins only one one game that year and it was against the Cowboys who had a pretty good season that year so you never know,maybe this will be the game where the Hawks get their act together. who knows. we'll see.

I think you are in for a big surprise.this is obviously not the same seahawks team that went to two superbowls back to back and the niners dont look like the same laughingstocks from the last two years either as of now.

Hey, 2 years ago the Niners went 8-8 while surrounded by the controversy of whether Harbaugh would be back. It was last year they sucked. :p

Hey, 2 years ago the Niners went 8-8 while surrounded by the controversy of whether Harbaugh would be back. It was last year they sucked. :p

Compared to when they were winning all the time under him,8 and 8 is sucking for them.:biggrin:

same will hold true for the seahawks,if they just go 8 and 8 this season "which we will have a good idea on how real that possibility will be after this weekend." if they do that,for them,they suck since were used to seeing the team that played in two back to back superbowls.:biggrin:

Yes, it is true. The Seahawks DO suck.

You made the same mistake another certain seahawk fan did.He declared after ONE game,that a certain team sucked and were losers.It came back to bite him in the ass though when that team that sucked beat HIS ream.:rofl:

Got to give the Hawks credit where credit is due.Had they not won this game against the niners today and just scored field goals again,then their season would be in seriously trouble now but scoring a bunch of touchdowns today and winning by a big margin,seattle fans can relax and breath a sigh of relief now.This game saved their season.I was at a sports bar watching my team play today and that had the seahawks game on one of the other screens so I got to see some of the game. Hope wilsons injury isn't anything serious.as I have said before in the past,the ONLY QB I would ever wish serious injury on is shady brady.

their next game is against that joke of a team the jets who play like a bunch of high schoolers,they sure as hell don't belong in the NFL.none of the teams in the AFC east do.theit QB is pathetic and they got beat bad by the Kansas city clowns which is also pathetic so this should be a gimme win for them now since they are playing the way they are capable of. this game will get them back on course,the jets game will even though this won got them on the correct course.

Last edited:
Russell Wilson's legs have recovered sufficiently to run him out of trouble.

Bennett and Willson are both damaged goods. This game with Atlanta cost us a lot.

Seattle leads the NFC West by just under two games. #1 Hawks 4-1..#2 .Rams...3-3.

Next week we play the 2-3 Cardinals down in AZ.

the NFC is a wacky and unpredictable conference this year.Teams you figured to be competitive-the panthers and cardinals are not,and the teams you never figured to be superbowl contenders this year are those being the vikings-"after Bridgewater went down,you figured so did their season",Cowboys,and Falcons.The NFC is wide open this year. Any of these teams -seahawks,cowboys,vikings,or falcons could go to the superbowl this year.

the NFC is a wacky and unpredictable conference this year.Teams you figured to be competitive-the panthers and cardinals are not,and the teams you never figured to be superbowl contenders this year are those being the vikings-"after Bridgewater went down,you figured so did their season",Cowboys,and Falcons.The NFC is wide open this year. Any of these teams -seahawks,cowboys,vikings,or falcons could go to the superbowl this year.

I was surprised Dallas beat GB in Lambeau. And they did it convincingly. Both Seattle and the Cowgirls had "statement" games this weekend and they both made that statement. It is probably too early to make these kind of predictions but right now it really looks like it will come down to Dallas and Seattle.

I was surprised Dallas beat GB in Lambeau. And they did it convincingly. Both Seattle and the Cowgirls had "statement" games this weekend and they both made that statement. It is probably too early to make these kind of predictions but right now it really looks like it will come down to Dallas and Seattle.

Yeah I also never figured Dallas beating GB up there in Lambeau.Just how is it that seattle made a statement game though yesterday nearly blowing a lead and when many like myself figured they would blow them out after having such a huge lead? lol

Yeah I also never figured Dallas beating GB up there in Lambeau.Just how is it that seattle made a statement game though yesterday nearly blowing a lead and when many like myself figured they would blow them out after having such a huge lead? lol

It was a complete breakdown in the typically flawless communication in the secondary. Two of Atlanta's TDs were inexcusable. The long one to the TE was especially bogus. Sherman and Thomas were seriously NOT on the same page.

In the after-the-game-press conference it was clear that Sherman was STILL very angry. He attempted to pass it off to just a matter of looking at the film and making a fix they can use if those situations should come up again.

The good news is that we have the talent. We didn't get out played...we got out coached and the DB play call was out to lunch.

What was the statement in the Seattle game? The Seahawks can win when they get a terrible non-call as their opponent is driving to try and win at the end of the game? :p

What was the statement in the Seattle game? The Seahawks can win when they get a terrible non-call as their opponent is driving to try and win at the end of the game? :p

There were non calls all through out that game. That was just one of them. The refs didn't take a touchdown away from Atlanta. What was Atlanta's excuse in the first half? It could have been a much better refereed football game. You are obviously one of those people who ignores what goes on for 55 minutes and thinks the last five minutes are the only minutes that mean anything. For all you know the Seahawks could have been ahead 35 to nothing if the refs had called the game the same for both teams and all situations competently.

What you failed to see was that with the exception of two rare long passes against the Seahawks the Hawks were obviously the better team yesterday. THAT was the statement. Sure...Atlanta COULD have won. If they had won they could have thanked THEIR lucky stars that on only two plays Seattle's Corners got the call wrong. Kelsey McCray was substituting for Cam Chancellor who normally calls the DB coverage's.

There were non calls all through out that game. That was just one of them. The refs didn't take a touchdown away from Atlanta. What was Atlanta's excuse in the first half? It could have been a much better refereed football game. You are obviously one of those people who ignores what goes on for 55 minutes and thinks the last five minutes are the only minutes that mean anything. For all you know the Seahawks could have been ahead 35 to nothing if the refs had called the game the same for both teams and all situations competently.

What you failed to see was that with the exception of two rare long passes against the Seahawks the Hawks were obviously the better team yesterday. THAT was the statement. Sure...Atlanta COULD have won. If they had won they could have thanked THEIR lucky stars that on only two plays Seattle's Corners got the call wrong. Kelsey McCray was substituting for Cam Chancellor who normally calls the DB coverage's.

You miss the point. Winning by two, after giving up a substantial lead when you are supposed to have one of the best defenses in the league, and then having the game end on a blatant penalty that isn't called, is not much of a statement. I'm not saying Atlanta should have won, I'm saying the Seahawks did not have a statement game, unless the statement is that the Seahawks are not the dominant team they've been in the past few years.

yeah maybe YOU can explain this to me and understood what huggy is getting at because I just dont get his logic how the seahawks made a statement game sunday when they just barely won by a field goal and bad call by the ref do you?:badgrin:

I get that what he is saying that the cowboys made a statement game against the packers,but i still dont get that one how the seahawks made a statement game do you?:biggrin:

You miss the point. Winning by two, after giving up a substantial lead when you are supposed to have one of the best defenses in the league, and then having the game end on a blatant penalty that isn't called, is not much of a statement. I'm not saying Atlanta should have won, I'm saying the Seahawks did not have a statement game, unless the statement is that the Seahawks are not the dominant team they've been in the past few years.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Logic and common sense like this post you made here dont seem to register with seahawk fans.Looks like he has been drinking too much of the koolaide in the ocean out there in seattle.:biggrin:

Last edited:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

exactly.Like I said,that makes total sense what he says when saying the cowboys made a statement game against the packers.who can argue with that? But he is really grasping at straws though saying that was a statement game for the seahawks.thats huggys warped logic for ya. :biggrin:

No surprise though,after all this is the same nutcase that once said i was desperate and grasping at straws that the Rams were coming back to LA:haha:

doesnt he EVER get tired of being wrong all the time? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Last edited:

Really, supposed to?....Atlanta got only 52 yards rushing, no statement there, right? Remember Seattle out scored the Falcons in three of the four quarters. They shut down, shut out the Falcons in the decisive fourth quarter. Seattle also forced two turnovers to none both resulting in points.
I venture to say Seattle dominated Atlanta on the ground and less two broken coverage plays in the air. Seattle stopped the Falcons all day even when Chancellor and Clark didn't suit up and a cheap hit by Atlanta's OT on Bennett Seattle still sacked Ryan four, count them four times. If Seattle hadn't missed an extra point and that chip shot FG on a bad snap the game would not have been that close.

Do you Seahawk haters want Cheeze with that whine.

With all being said.... Monday's morning paper still listed the Seahawk leading the NFC West by a game and a half and a 4-1 record.

Really, supposed to?....Atlanta got only 52 yards rushing, no statement there, right? Remember Seattle out scored the Falcons in three of the four quarters. They shut down, shut out the Falcons in the decisive fourth quarter. Seattle also forced two turnovers to none both resulting in points.
I venture to say Seattle dominated Atlanta on the ground and less two broken coverage plays in the air. Seattle stopped the Falcons all day even when Chancellor and Clark didn't suit up and a cheap hit by Atlanta's OT on Bennett Seattle still sacked Ryan four, count them four times. If Seattle hadn't missed an extra point and that chip shot FG on a bad snap the game would not have been that close.

*sigh*

You, too, are missing the point.

Seattle won. It just wasn't a statement game. A statement game is one in which a team emphatically shows they are playing strong. Seattle did not do that. They played well enough to win, but they did not dominate. Yes, there were a couple of blown coverages, but that accounts for 80 yards of passing, Atlanta had 335. Yes, Atlanta had only 52 rushing yards. Seattle had only 72. Yes, Seattle got 4 sacks. That wasn't enough to stop Atlanta from coming back from a 17-3 deficit to take a lead in the game.

Seattle won, they deserved to win, they were the better team......barely. Squeaking by is only a 'statement game' if the team squeaking by isn't expected to win at all.

*sigh*

Seattle won. It just wasn't a statement game. A statement game is one in which a team emphatically shows they are playing strong. Seattle did not do that. They played well enough to win, but they did not dominate. Yes, there were a couple of blown coverages, but that accounts for 80 yards of passing, Atlanta had 335. Yes, Atlanta had only 52 rushing yards. Seattle had only 72. Yes, Seattle got 4 sacks. That wasn't enough to stop Atlanta from coming back from a 17-3 deficit to take a lead in the game.

Seattle won, they deserved to win, they were the better team......barely. Squeaking by is only a 'statement game' if the team squeaking by isn't expected to win at all.

No where did I say it was a statement game....did I? I just gave my opinon why Seattle won, nothing more nothing less.

*sigh*

No where did I say it was a statement game....did I? I just gave my opinon why Seattle won, nothing more nothing less.

Sorry, you interjected into a conversation about whether or not it was a statement game. :)

Forum List

Back