Seahawks/Saints....

The Panthers have Tampa bay Aint's Jets Aint's and the Falcons depending on how they play the Aint's who do you think compared to who they have left has a better chance of home field advantage?

Right because no team, other than the Seahawks play and win for pride. :lol:

Well ya...there is that.. Plus a playoff bye and home field advantage. :lol:

There are still plenty of games left in the seasons.

I just had to look at the seahawks and panthers game

SEAHAWKS 12 PANTHERS 7

They won by less than a touchdown If the seahawks were to play the panthers now I think the win would be a lose.
They have the 49ers, giants, cardinals and the rams none will be an easy win.
That home field advantage could be lost with two games.
They're playing three teams in the play off hunt.
\I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you.

Ya well....you are not me. :lol: I've been a cocky son of a bitch my whole life. It's really all I know. I'm a one trick pony.. :lol:

I could have just gone down the easy road and did it on my looks ...but getin-r-done with attitude is way more satisfying. :lol:

That "cocky" enough for you? I wouldn't want to dissapoint or not keep up appearances.. :lol:

SEAHAWKS 12 PANTHERS 7

They won by less than a touchdown If the seahawks were to play the panthers now I think the win would be a lose.

Ya well....you are not me. :lol: I've been a cocky son of a bitch my whole life. It's really all I know. I'm a one trick pony.. :lol:

I could have just gone down the easy road and did it on my looks ...but getin-r-done with attitude is way more satisfying. :lol:

That "cocky" enough for you? I wouldn't want to dissapoint or not keep up appearances.. :lol:
Being cocky is one thing being arrogant is totally different. You're being arrogant right now

Last edited:

SEAHAWKS 12 PANTHERS 7

profilepic18867_3.gif

I am one good looking sumbiatch doncha know...

Seahawks at home, close game...

Brees over Wilson, everyday of the week...

I will agree with you that Brees is the better quarterback, but there is a problem with a few things you may have overlooked....Seattle is not a passing team, New Orleans is. So trying to compare these quarterbacks is like comparing apples to oranges. Lynch and Turbin are the key to this game and maybe throwing in a little Harvin will add to some interesting points production.
Running the ball will control both the clock and the score for Seattle. I doubt that the Saints can run consistently on Seattle, although Brees will get his completions but will it be enough?

Right because no team, other than the Seahawks play and win for pride. :lol:

Because we all know the team with the record has won the last...oops, the team with the best record hasn't won the Super Bowl since 2003. NFL parity is beautiful.

Good thinking! You should pass that gem of logic on to the Chiefs and Broncos too! By your astounding ability to reason it would be in thier best interests to blow a couple of games at the end of the season to help thier chances at a Superbowl appearance!

This game is big.

A matchup of the two best records in the NFC.

Brees vs Wilson. Should be a wild shootout. As in thier last meeting in Seattle Marshawn Lynch should be the difference.

Oh ya...I almost forgot. There is the Percy Harvin factor. He barely got used in the Vikings blowout. This week Percy will make an impact.

Monday night football. Thankfully the game is broadcast locally and not kept exclusive to ESPN. Meaning ...I get the game on my local TV antenna.

We are down one more DB for four weeks because the asswipe decided he likes pot better than a Superbowl ring. I hope Carrol kicks the moron off the team. Thurmond is an idiot. He is a good player...but.... We are very deep in the defensive backfield. We don't need him.

everyone in my extended family and circle of friends is pulling for a Saints win...

myself, I don't give a flying fuck...

This game is big.

A matchup of the two best records in the NFC.

Brees vs Wilson. Should be a wild shootout. As in thier last meeting in Seattle Marshawn Lynch should be the difference.

Oh ya...I almost forgot. There is the Percy Harvin factor. He barely got used in the Vikings blowout. This week Percy will make an impact.

Monday night football. Thankfully the game is broadcast locally and not kept exclusive to ESPN. Meaning ...I get the game on my local TV antenna.

We are down one more DB for four weeks because the asswipe decided he likes pot better than a Superbowl ring. I hope Carrol kicks the moron off the team. Thurmond is an idiot. He is a good player...but.... We are very deep in the defensive backfield. We don't need him.

everyone in my extended family and circle of friends is pulling for a Saints win...

myself, I don't give a flying fuck...
That would be funny wouldn't it? seahawks losing home field advantage,, and having to play in carolina if they make it that far :lol:

Because we all know the team with the record has won the last...oops, the team with the best record hasn't won the Super Bowl since 2003. NFL parity is beautiful.

Good thinking! You should pass that gem of logic on to the Chiefs and Broncos too! By your astounding ability to reason it would be in thier best interests to blow a couple of games at the end of the season to help thier chances at a Superbowl appearance!

I didn't say that, Huggy, I stated the fact, you can't deal with the fact, not my fault.

You have anything to refute the fact? You have a reason why it is not a fact?

Did I say lose a game?

The fact bears out that having the best regular season record, does not mean you will win the Super Bowl. It means you get home field advantage, for your playoff games.

Last edited:

I didn't say that, Huggy, I stated the fact, you can't deal with the fact, not my fault.

You have anything to refute the fact? You have a reason why it is not a fact?

Did I say lose a game?

The fact bears out that having the best regular season record, does not mean you will win the Super Bowl. It means you get home field advantage, for your playoff games.

Home field advantage is a lot more than just an advantage in playing the games. It is an opportunity for the fans of that team to have an extended season and be able to go to games at the height of thier team's run AT a Superbowl appearance.

I don't think I ever said it was a gaurantee of a SB game appearance but it does make the run easier if the team is in position to take advantage of the leg up.

Injuries, unfortunate matchups.. crazy weather.. just the way the ball bounces.. bad ref's calls can all affect outcomes in games where there is no tomorrow.

I do agree that it is strange that more teams with HFA haven't done better in winning SBs.

something that concerns me Hug is they had an awflu lot of stupid penaltys in that game against the vikings.something like 10 or so.they were able to commit that many and get away with it against the vikings but they play like that in ther playoffs,its going to cost them,.hopefully they worked on that and cleaned that up over the bye week.

something that concerns me Hug is they had an awflu lot of stupid penaltys in that game against the vikings.something like 10 or so.they were able to commit that many and get away with it against the vikings but they play like that in ther playoffs,its going to cost them,.hopefully they worked on that and cleaned that up over the bye week.

I agree. Penalties kill drives for the Seahawks at a higher percentage than do our opponents defenses. We have allowed our opponents off the hook far too many times when they should have punted with foolish penalties.

Keys to the Seahawks beating down the Saints.

Collapse the pocket forcing a 6' Drew Brees to throw over much taller linemen.

Cover all recievers tight within 5 yards of the LOS including RBs trying to get separation for screens.

Contain Jimmy Graham by busting him in the chops on every play. Make him earn every catch and allow zero YAC's when he does get his hands on the ball. Gang tackle the mofo.

If we do these things Brees will force throws and miss coverages leading to 2-3 ints.

Run block well for The Beast. If Marshawn gets a good start it will allow Wilson to run the read option and carve up the N O secondary.

Looks like Harvin's hip is having problems still, he's now doubtful to play.

I realize the Seahawks have gotten to 10-1 without him, but it's got to be annoying wondering when he's going to make an impact.

According to Carroll Harvin hasn't re-injured himself. He seems to be slow to recover from his first 17 plays two weeks ago. My guess is he suits up. It really depends on how he practiced today. I haven't heard todays report. We don't need him to win.

Looks like Harvin's hip is having problems still, he's now doubtful to play.

I realize the Seahawks have gotten to 10-1 without him, but it's got to be annoying wondering when he's going to make an impact.

According to Carroll Harvin hasn't re-injured himself. He seems to be slow to recover from his first 17 plays two weeks ago. My guess is he suits up. It really depends on how he practiced today. I haven't heard todays report. We don't need him to win.

All the reports I've read are that he had another flare-up in his hip and is now listed as doubtful.

Hardin is listed as doubtful. Carroll said his hip has flared up. He has not practiced all week and only the few plays he did run last, they don't want to rush him back. Funny I figure he'd consult with Huggy first. Hmmmm.... Is there trouble between Carrolll and Huggy?

Last edited:
Hardin is listed as doubtful. Carroll said his hip has flared up. He has not practiced all week and only the few plays he did run last, they don't want to rush him back. Funny I figure he'd consult with Huggy first. Hmmmm.... Is there trouble between Carrolll and Huggy?

It was my comment about his nose. Apparently it is even more out of joint than I noticed. :lol:

It was my comment about his nose. Apparently it is even more out of joint than I noticed. :lol:

Lol

Forum List

Back