Seahawks/Saints....

Carroll is a cheater, USC, and then the PED's last year. He does like playing anyone straight up.

If Seattle has a lot of stoner potheads...so be it.

If you have evidense that Carroll was involved in Reggie Bush's financial arrangements you should post it.

Also if you have any evidense that Carroll was involved in supplying his players illegal drugs you should come forward and notify the proper authorities.

Big hands.

That will be the difference. Predicted 31 deg 30% chance of precip. Brees doesn't play nearly as well outside of his dome. Smallish hands. Cold..wet.. footballs.

Wilson has huge hands. Better control of the ball in bad conditions. It will be cold and wet all week. Wilson will prepare for what he will experience in the game.

I don't believe this game will be as close as some predict.

Seattle 35

New Orleans 13

You do realize the Ain'ts have't played the hottest team yet?
They must play them twice.

The Seahawks already played your "hottest" team and beat them on thier home field. We will soften the Saints up for you. Most teams that we beat lose the next game cuz we put such a physical beat down on them. You can thank us when you come to Seattle for your issue of pain.

I hope the Panthers make the playoffs. It would be fun to play them again in OUR stadium. The results would be much different. Instead of winning by only 5 points we would crush Carolina in a blowout here in Seattle. You guys keep winning and we will help you by spanking the Saints Monday night.

That will be a tall order of horse shit for you to fill.

Carroll is a cheater, USC, and then the PED's last year. He does like playing anyone straight up.

If you have evidense that Carroll was involved in Reggie Bush's financial arrangements you should post it.

Also if you have any evidense that Carroll was involved in supplying his players illegal drugs you should come forward and notify the proper authorities.

His teams, he is in charge. He knew, he is not stupid regarding Bush, he would have had to be a complete idiot, not to know. His player now can afford a nice home, car and on and on. Carroll is not an idiot, he is not stupid.

His teams, he is in charge. He knew, he is not stupid regarding Bush, he would have had to be a complete idiot, not to know. His player now can afford a nice home, car and on and on. Carroll is not an idiot, he is not stupid.

Boosters and agents with a lot of money available to intice young gifted athletes are supposed to clear any off campus employment with the coaching staff. If they do not do this as they are required to if they want to have access to the student athletes then what is the coaching staff supposed to do? How was Carroll supposed to know about the modest house Bush's mother was using so she could be close to her son? He had his hands full doing what coaches did and did not have the time nor the resources to send private detectives out to build up a surveilance file on all 90 of his players.

As for the alleged pot amd PED's ingestion there is no way a NFL coach has the time to spy on all 60 players 24/7.

Having the ultimate last word and say in a large organization does not mean Carroll was a participant in the missuse of substances.

Your expectaions are unrealistic. I like Carroll. He does a pretty good job motivating and preparing professional football players to play as a team. IMO Pete has done nothing I find offensive either at USC or here in Seattle.

You do realize the Ain'ts have't played the hottest team yet?
They must play them twice.

The Seahawks already played your "hottest" team and beat them on thier home field. We will soften the Saints up for you. Most teams that we beat lose the next game cuz we put such a physical beat down on them. You can thank us when you come to Seattle for your issue of pain.

I hope the Panthers make the playoffs. It would be fun to play them again in OUR stadium. The results would be much different. Instead of winning by only 5 points we would crush Carolina in a blowout here in Seattle. You guys keep winning and we will help you by spanking the Saints Monday night.

You must be drunk. Seattle has the best record at 10-1 in the entire NFL. If you say thier beating N O this Monday night and acheiving home field advantage in the playoffs is a "tall order of horse shit" then how would you characterize the magnitude of the "Order" for the teams that have to come from way behind to overtake the Seahawks to prevent them from attaining thier goals?

You must be drunk. Seattle has the best record at 10-1 in the entire NFL. If you say thier beating N O this Monday night and acheiving home field advantage in the playoffs is a "tall order of horse shit" then how would you characterize the magnitude of the "Order" for the teams that have to come from way behind to overtake the Seahawks to prevent them from attaining thier goals?
I'll spot you 6 points and bet you a one week avatar that the Saints will prevail.

Boosters and agents with a lot of money available to intice young gifted athletes are supposed to clear any off campus employment with the coaching staff. If they do not do this as they are required to if they want to have access to the student athletes then what is the coaching staff supposed to do? How was Carroll supposed to know about the modest house Bush's mother was using so she could be close to her son? He had his hands full doing what coaches did and did not have the time nor the resources to send private detectives out to build up a surveilance file on all 90 of his players.

As for the alleged pot amd PED's ingestion there is no way a NFL coach has the time to spy on all 60 players 24/7.

Having the ultimate last word and say in a large organization does not mean Carroll was a participant in the missuse of substances.

Your expectaions are unrealistic. I like Carroll. He does a pretty good job motivating and preparing professional football players to play as a team. IMO Pete has done nothing I find offensive either at USC or here in Seattle.

Excuses, excuses, so Carroll is a complete idiot, he never spoke with his athletes, his coaching staff kept a blind eye. Gotcha.

I'll spot you 6 points and bet you a one week avatar that the Saints will prevail.

Done! Thanks for the six points.

SOOooo... you think the Saints will win by a TD or more. I've looked at this matchup hard and just by the stats alone the Hawks should win by two TDs. Then adding the predicted weather and the normal CLink advantage I truly believe the Hawks will win easily. BUT Brees is a good QB and Sean is a good play caller and the Saints are a good well rounded team.

I'll defer to Brees when he says that Wilson is a much more gifted athlete than he is and a better passer. That's not saying that Brees expects to lose. He expects to win every game he plays in. He just concedes that Wilson is better than he was at the same time in thier careers. Me? I believe the main difference is in the hands. Wilson has the third largest hands ever measured in the combines. That gives him superior ball control in conditions that would make it more difficult for a QB like Brees that has smallish hands. Brees does great in his comfy cozy dome with warm and dry footballs. The stats suggest that on the road..especially in open air stadiums in bad weather Brees struggles. I will be shocked if Brees out performs Wilson this coming Monday night in freezing rain in the Clink. BTW Guinness will be in Seattle to see if Seattle can take back the noise record.

SOOooo... you think the Saints will win by a TD or more. I've looked at this matchup hard and just by the stats alone the Hawks should win by two TDs. Then adding the predicted weather and the normal CLink advantage I truly believe the Hawks will win easily. BUT Brees is a good QB and Sean is a good play caller and the Saints are a good well rounded team.

I'll defer to Brees when he says that Wilson is a much more gifted athlete than he is and a better passer. That's not saying that Brees expects to lose. He expects to win every game he plays in. He just concedes that Wilson is better than he was at the same time in thier careers. Me? I believe the main difference is in the hands. Wilson has the third largest hands ever measured in the combines. That gives him superior ball control in conditions that would make it more difficult for a QB like Brees that has smallish hands. Brees does great in his comfy cozy dome with warm and dry footballs. The stats suggest that on the road..especially in open air stadiums in bad weather Brees struggles. I will be shocked if Brees out performs Wilson this coming Monday night in freezing rain in the Clink. BTW Guinness will be in Seattle to see if Seattle can take back the noise record.
You got too much fuckin' rain up there to win.

Brees is going to bring his own kind of rain.

BTW, what's up with the rumor the Seahawks are moving to Oklahoma at the end of next season and will be called the Oklahoma Blunders?

You got too much fuckin' rain up there to win.

Brees is going to bring his own kind of rain.

BTW, what's up with the rumor the Seahawks are moving to Oklahoma at the end of next season and will be called the Oklahoma Blunders?

If they do I hope that's the name they choose! :lol:

As for too much rain to win ..you'll have to run a tweet by Russell Wilson. He has never lost in the Clink in almost two years. He encourages fans communication with him on the twitter so go for it. I never have. I think it's enough for me to have the stupid "Wilson" avie. :lol: As in the movie ...I like Tom Hanks have grown to depend on "Wilson".

The best record don't mean chit against a team that has finally jelled. I'm not saying anything about home field advantage, I hope the seahawks beats the Aints. If the Panthers and the seahawks meet again don't take the panthers for granted.

I expect the Hawks to win a close and fairly low scoring game. Somewhere along the lines of 20-17 sounds about right. I wouldn't be shocked if either team won, though. The Hawks are going to lose at home again eventually. :lol:

I agree with bigreb that no one should sleep on the Panthers. The best scoring defense in the league, on a 7 game winning streak, could be dangerous against anyone. They have a very good chance of making the playoffs and still a pretty good shot at the division title, especially if the Saints lose this week.

I'm hoping the Niners can keep up with the Panthers and Cardinals to get into the playoffs. I can't believe I just typed that!

I expect the Hawks to win a close and fairly low scoring game. Somewhere along the lines of 20-17 sounds about right. I wouldn't be shocked if either team won, though. The Hawks are going to lose at home again eventually. :lol:

I agree with bigreb that no one should sleep on the Panthers. The best scoring defense in the league, on a 7 game winning streak, could be dangerous against anyone. They have a very good chance of making the playoffs and still a pretty good shot at the division title, especially if the Saints lose this week.

I'm hoping the Niners can keep up with the Panthers and Cardinals to get into the playoffs. I can't believe I just typed that!

I agree Seattle in a close game. I think the score will be a little higher.

I would take a Brees over a Wilson at this point.

The best record don't mean chit against a team that has finally jelled. I'm not saying anything about home field advantage, I hope the seahawks beats the Aints. If the Panthers and the seahawks meet again don't take the panthers for granted.

What do you mean by "finally jelled"? The Panthers tore it up in the last half of last season. Losing thier home opener to Seattle as should be obvious by the Hawks record at this juncture cannot be seen as a slight to a very good team. Then they go to Buffalo and lose by one point 24-23. Then in week three the Panthers crush the Giants 38-0 in Carolina.

Almost EVERY team that has lost to the Seahawks this season has lost the very next game. Seattle plays a very physical game. It appears from what has happened that it takes longer to heal up from a contest with the Seahawks than most other teams.

By all right and logic Seattle should be undefeated. In Indy Seattle took an early lead and was about to blow out the Colts. Seattle recovered a fumble in the EZ and was awarded a 2pt safety instead of a TD (5 points taken of the board) then a flukey blocked Seattle FG was recovered and run back for a TD that SHOULD have put Seattle up by three scores in the first half and effectively forced the Colts to play fast and loose in catchup mode which is Seattle's wheelhouse and M O giving our DBs extra opportunity for ints. But the ten point swing allowed the Colts back into the game. We fucked up on Special Teams on one play and it cost Seattle it's only loss.

My point is that the Panthers are a very good team. They have been since midway of last season. The have lost twice to the Seahawks in two years AT Carolina in a pair of slug fests. Seattle is just a better team..not by a lot.. but better and with that in mind I can't see Carolina coming into the Clink and winning.

The Panthers seem to be getting better and finally look like they might have it together. It depends on who is hot at the end of the year. I wonder what team will be at full stride.

What do you mean by "finally jelled"? The Panthers tore it up in the last half of last season. Losing thier home opener to Seattle as should be obvious by the Hawks record at this juncture cannot be seen as a slight to a very good team. Then they go to Buffalo and lose by one point 24-23. Then in week three the Panthers crush the Giants 38-0 in Carolina.

Almost EVERY team that has lost to the Seahawks this season has lost the very next game. Seattle plays a very physical game. It appears from what has happened that it takes longer to heal up from a contest with the Seahawks than most other teams.

By all right and logic Seattle should be undefeated. In Indy Seattle took an early lead and was about to blow out the Colts. Seattle recovered a fumble in the EZ and was awarded a 2pt safety instead of a TD (5 points taken of the board) then a flukey blocked Seattle FG was recovered and run back for a TD that SHOULD have put Seattle up by three scores in the first half and effectively forced the Colts to play fast and loose in catchup mode which is Seattle's wheelhouse and M O giving our DBs extra opportunity for ints. But the ten point swing allowed the Colts back into the game. We fucked up on Special Teams on one play and it cost Seattle it's only loss.

My point is that the Panthers are a very good team. They have been since midway of last season. The have lost twice to the Seahawks in two years AT Carolina in a pair of slug fests. Seattle is just a better team..not by a lot.. but better and with that in mind I can't see Carolina coming into the Clink and winning.

jell (jl)
v. jelled, jell·ing, jells
v.intr.
1. To become firm or gelatinous; congeal. See Synonyms at coagulate.
2. To take shape or fall into place; crystallize: A plan of action finally jelled in my mind.
v.tr.
1. To cause to become firm or gelatinous.
2. To cause to take shape; make clear and definite; crystallize.

Last season the panthers may have brought it together but they were to far back to make it to the playoffs this year is very much different. Just don't take them to light.

jell (jl)
v. jelled, jell·ing, jells
v.intr.
1. To become firm or gelatinous; congeal. See Synonyms at coagulate.
2. To take shape or fall into place; crystallize: A plan of action finally jelled in my mind.
v.tr.
1. To cause to become firm or gelatinous.
2. To cause to take shape; make clear and definite; crystallize.

Last season the panthers may have brought it together but they were to far back to make it to the playoffs this year is very much different. Just don't take them to light.

Or what? :lol:

I have even MORE respect for a team that plays hard and wins when all they have to play for is personal pride.

Right because no team, other than the Seahawks play and win for pride. :lol:

Well ya...there is that.. Plus a playoff bye and home field advantage. :lol:

There are still plenty of games left in the seasons.

I just had to look at the seahawks and panthers game

SEAHAWKS 12 PANTHERS 7

They won by less than a touchdown If the seahawks were to play the panthers now I think the win would be a lose.
They have the 49ers, giants, cardinals and the rams none will be an easy win.
That home field advantage could be lost with two games.
They're playing three teams in the play off hunt.
\I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you.

Forum List

Back