NFL Week 9 Predictions

Early games finished. To recap...
Thursday, Eagles defeated the Texans although they appeared very vulnerable to a strong running game. Remains to be seen if anyone will be able to take advantage of it.

Sunday games:
Chargers beat the Falcons 20-17
Dolphins beat the Bears 35-32
Bengals crushed the Panthers 42-21
Lions beat the Pukers 15-9 LOL
Jags beat the Raiders 27-20
Patriots crushed the Colts 26-3
Jets beat the Bills 20-17 Kind of a shock here.
Vikings beat the Commanders 20-17 Another nail biter.

Two games underway
Rams leading the Bucs 7-3 in 2nd quarter
Seachix are leading the Cards 10-7 also in the 2nd quarter

Coming up is Sunday night game Titans at Chiefs
Monday is Ravens at Saints.

What happened? Will watch the replay, but was it that the Jets were really good or was it that the Bills made a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes?
A bit of both. Jets were really tough on defense an Josh Allen had twobad inceptions. The Jets won the game because the turnovers and because they did a decent job running the ball, but they’re passing attack was nothing special.

Sounds to me like the bills have been taking opponents they think they should easily beat lightly.first the packers whom they should have blown out last week but obviously coasted in the second half now the jets,this should be a wake-up call for them they need to stop doing thst. It’s like the chiefs colts game a few weeks ago,how the hell you figure the chiefs lose to the colts of all people? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Sounds to me like the bills have been taking opponents they think they should easily beat lightly.first the packers whom they should have blown out last week but obviously coasted in the second half now the jets,this should be a wake-up call for them they need to stop doing thst. It’s like the chiefs colts game a few weeks ago,how the hell you figure the chiefs lose to the colts of all people? :cuckoo:
Heh, hopefully they don't wake up yet. The Vikes play them next week.

Well, the late games finished up. Seachix beat the Cards, Bucs pulled out a last second victory over the Rams, and the Chefs got an OT win over the Titans. Looked like the refs really wanted the Chefs to win giving them 3 opportunities to get a 2 point conversion. I'm 9-3 going into the Monday night game.

Well, the late games finished up. Seachix beat the Cards, Bucs pulled out a last second victory over the Rams, and the Chefs got an OT win over the Titans. Looked like the refs really wanted the Chefs to win giving them 3 opportunities to get a 2 point conversion. I'm 9-3 going into the Monday night game.

Giving? A receiver was knocked down before his route started & Kelce was mugged while in the End Zone! :D

The Bucs pulled off a last minute victory over the Rams because SEan Mcvey who has been known to throw games,threw another one.Cooper Cupp was involved in it as well. judge for yourself.watch at the 9:35 mark.it is SO obvious cupp along with mcvey receieved huge payoffs.i guarantee if you check their bank accounts they inherited millions. judge for yourself, watch at the 9:30 mark, WHY does cupp slide BEFORE the first down marker when he EASILY could have lunged forward and picked it up?

then WHY on the next play does mcvey call a play to run up the MIDDLE?:cuckoo:

NFL games are so rigged. i remember my dad when we would watch the playoffs he would comment on that asking WHY they would run up the middle in a close game on 3rd and five or 3rd and 10 brinigng up the good point that if you only needed a yard or two then it made sense to run up the middle but when its 3rd and five or 3rd and 10,it made NO SENSE.

the NFL obviously wanted brady to have another comeback for the books against the team that knocked them off in the playoffs and mckey took another payoff. these NFL games are teh same as l boxing where the boxer gets paid to take a dive. or pro wrestling,all scripted and fake.

I used to never miss playoffs or the superbowl or money night football till i woke up on this,now i ONLY watch Rams games and that is ONLY to look at their awesome uniform colors.no other reason. winning is just a bonus for me.

Last edited:
The Bucs pulled off a last minute victory over the Rams because SEan Mcvey who has been known to throw games,threw another one.Cooper Cupp was involved in it as well. judge for yourself.watch at the 9:35 mark.it is SO obvious cupp along with mcvey receieved huge payoffs.i guarantee if you check their bank accounts they inherited millions. judge for yourself, watch at the 9:30 mark, WHY does cupp slide BEFORE the first down marker when he EASILY could have lunged forward and picked it up?

NFL games are so rigged. i remember my dad when we would watch the playoffs he would comment on that asking WHY they would run up the middle in a close game on 3rd and five or 3rd and 10 brinigng up the good point that if you only needed a yard or two then it made sense to run up the middle but when its 3rd and five or 3rd and 10,it made NO SENSE.

the NFL obviously wanted brady to have another comeback for the books against the team that knocked them off in the playoffs and mckey took another payoff. these NFL games are teh same as l boxing where the boxer gets paid to take a dive. or pro wrestling,all scripted and fake.

I used to never miss playoffs or the superbowl or money night football till i woke up on this,now i ONLY watch Rams games and that is ONLY to look at their awesome uniform colors.no other reason. winning is just a bonus for me.

You have to admit those were some heart-stopping playoff games last season! KC had 13 seconds to get a FG so it would go into OT to win on another fantastic TD play! The upsets were top notch as well as Brady & Rodgers went down early as well! :dunno: :stir: :heehee::sigh2:🥱

Your video isn't even available idiot. So the league cheated for Rams last year but now they are throwing games? Against a sad Brady team who might not even make the playoffs?

Actually, I see what you mean. Rams aren't going to catch the Seahawks so have the refs help Tampa Bay because now the Bucs are sitting at the top of their division in 1st place. For some reason they don't want the Rams to win it 2 times in a row but they like Brady winning 8 times and going to the Superbowl 11 times?

Looks like the Ravens have things pretty well in hand. Dalton just missed a wide open receiver in the endzone and Saints had to settle for a FG. Ravens up 14-3 at the half.

In other league news, the Colts fired HC Frank Reich. Jeff Saturday is interim HC.

Forum List

Back