NFL Week 13 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
We are getting to the downhill stretch point in the season where Playoff spots are being decided. Dark horse teams start putting together wins, waiting for other teams in front of them to falter. Sometimes these dark horse teams are really dangerous, getting hot at the right time. Lets see what we got this week...

Thursday Night Game
Bills
at Patriots - Divisional games can be hard to predict. I'll go with the Bills here.

Sunday Games
Packers
at Bears - Another Divisional game. An ailing Rodgers vs an ailing Fields? I'll go with the Pukers. If they have to go with a backup, Love looked pretty good against the Eagles.

Steelers at Falcons - I'll take the Falcons at home.

Jets at Vikings - Jets could be one of those dark horse teams. They have a solid defense, but troublesome QB play. The Vikings can clinch the NFC North with a win and a Lions loss, IIRC. I'll take the Vikings at home.

Jaguars at Lions - Two 4-7 teams probably going nowhere. Lions offense pretty good. I'll take Lions at home.

Titans at Eagles - Should be a good test for the Eagles and perhaps one of the few remaining games they could potentially lose. I think the Eagles will win a tough game at home.

Browns at Texans - Watson coming off suspension just in time to play against his old team. Browns should beat the hapless Texans.

Commanders at Giants - Should be a good matchup. The Commies are playing tough hardnose football. I'll take them over the Jints this week.

Broncos at Ravens - Ravens at home.

Dolphins at 49ers - Another good matchup. I'll take the Fish in a tough game.

Seahawks at Rams - I'll take the Seachix over the Lambs.

Chargers at Raiders - I'll go with the Bolts.

Chiefs at Bengals - Another good matchup. Bengals have been good since early season problems. Don't believe they will be good enough to beat the Chefs though.

Colts at Cowboys - Cowpies have been playing very well and the Colts coach Saturday looks out of his depths. I'll have to go with the Cowpies at home.

Monday Night Game
Saints at Buccaneers - I'll take the Bucs at home.

The Browns are the only team I'd like to see the Texans beat.
But then It wont hurt my feelings if they dont.
The only reason I'd like to see the browns lose is for the draft pick Houston gets.
But then I'd like to see the perv lose for obvious reasons.

We are getting to the downhill stretch point in the season where Playoff spots are being decided. Dark horse teams start putting together wins, waiting for other teams in front of them to falter. Sometimes these dark horse teams are really dangerous, getting hot at the right time. Lets see what we got this week...

Thursday Night Game
Bills
at Patriots - Divisional games can be hard to predict. I'll go with the Bills here.

Sunday Games
Packers
at Bears - Another Divisional game. An ailing Rodgers vs an ailing Fields? I'll go with the Pukers. If they have to go with a backup, Love looked pretty good against the Eagles.

Jets at Vikings - Jets could be one of those dark horse teams. They have a solid defense, but troublesome QB play. The Vikings can clinch the NFC North with a win and a Lions loss, IIRC. I'll take the Vikings at home.

Jaguars at Lions - Two 4-7 teams probably going nowhere. Lions offense pretty good. I'll take Lions at home.

Titans at Eagles - Should be a good test for the Eagles and perhaps one of the few remaining games they could potentially lose. I think the Eagles will win a tough game at home.

Browns at Texans - Watson coming off suspension just in time to play against his old team. Browns should beat the hapless Texans.

Commanders at Giants - Should be a good matchup. The Commies are playing tough hardnose football. I'll take them over the Jints this week.

Chiefs at Bengals - Another good matchup. Bengals have been good since early season problems. Don't believe they will be good enough to beat the Chefs though.

Colts at Cowboys - Cowpies have been playing very well and the Colts coach Saturday looks out of his depths. I'll have to go with the Cowpies at home.

Monday Night Game
Most of my picks are the same. However, even though I'm a Chiefs fan, I'm concerned about they will do against the Bengals, especially remembering how Burrow brought them back from an 18 point deficit to win the AFC championship and go on to the superbowl last year.

If the bengals hold on Buffalo is in 1st place in the AFC!

Buffalo Bills in first place Fuck Yeah!

Thursday Night Game
Bills

Sunday Games
Packers

Monday Night Game
Falcons lose
Other than that you're doing good. I'm a little behind watching the Vikings. OMG the Jets had two chances at 1st and goal or a first down would have put them at 1st and goal, and they blew both opportunities. I like the Jets but that offense needs work.

My thoughts exactly. This makes 3 straight losses for them against the Brngals. I've got to give Burrow and the rest of those guys their earned recognition and respect.
Yeah I think this year the afc championship game is going to be between the bungles and the bills.the chiefs could not beat either team this year.this loss really hurt the chiefs badly because if the bills and chiefs both win the rest of their games this year the bills will get home field advantage and I don’t see the chiefs going up there and winning.the bills have the inside track to the Super Bowl.

What’s cool to see in the nfc is teams thst have not been serious superbowl contenders in decades the cowboys and Vikings,one of those teams it looks like is guaranteed to go the nfc championship against the eagles.the cowturds have shown they can weather an injury to thier quarterback but I don’t think the same could be said for the eagles,they lose their starter and that’s their season.

I’m also not so sure th eagles are a lock for the Super Bowl because what I think is exciting is the Vikings they have a serious shot at the Super Bowl this year.something that has not been realistic sense the year Brett farve took them to the title game.they beat the bills on the ROAD a very difficult task to do,that proves they can play in the cold,thst outdooors does not bother them and they can play with anybody.they haven’t been there sense the tarkenton years so that would be cool to see them make it back there.

Last edited:
Yeah I think this year the afc championship game is going to be between the bungles and the bills.the chiefs could not beat either team this year.this loss really hurt the chiefs badly because if the bills and chiefs both win the rest of their games this year the bills will get home field advantage and I don’t see the chiefs going up there and winning.the bills have the inside track to the Super Bowl.

What’s cool to see in the nfc is teams thst have not been serious superbowl contenders in decades the cowboys and Vikings,one of those teams it looks like is guaranteed to go the nfc championship against the eagles.the cowturds have shown they can weather an injury to thier quarterback but I don’t think the same could be said for the eagles,they lose their starter and that’s their season.

I’m also not so sure th eagles are a lock for the Super Bowl because what I think is exciting is the Vikings they have a serious shot at the Super Bowl this year.something that has not been realistic sense the year Brett farve took them to the title game.they beat the bills on the ROAD a very difficult task to do,that proves they can play in the cold,thst outdooors does not bother them and they can play with anybody.they haven’t been there sense the tarkenton years so that would be cool to see them make it back there.
My sentiments exactly. I see the Bills as the best that the AFC has to offer, and have the best chance in a Superbowl showdown with Philly or Minnesota. The Chiefs defense is highly suspect, especially at defending the pass, and they have a tendency on offense to get behind early, and then play catch-up, relying on heroics from Mahomes and Kelce.

My sentiments exactly. I see the Bills as the best that the AFC has to offer, and has the best chance in a Superbowl showdown with Philly or Minnesota. The Chiefs defense is highly suspect, especially at defending the pass, and they have a tendency on offense to get behind early, and then play catch-up, relying on heroics from Mahomes and Kelce.
Everybody thought the cheifs would be the new dynasty the cheatriots were to win multiple superbowls,not happening.the cheatriots were not legitimate multiple Super Bowl winners,they not only had to cheat to achieve greatness they always had the refs in their pockets in playoff games.,the proof in thst the cheatriots apologists always play dodgeball on and ignore is when was there ever a time after a game when a referee celebrated with a team after they won as a ref did the year they beat the jaguars.that game was so rigged,the apologists try to laugh off that fact I posted cause the truth hurts as well as trying to fool themselves that had that game been fairly officiated the jaguars would for sure have won not accepting reality the nfl did not want a no name quarterback from the jags in the Super Bowl,that they wanted a house hold name in Tom Brady fir ratings in the big game.in this era of parity,you don’t go to multiple superbowls without cheating and having the refs your pockets even if you are very talented as Tom Brady is.the reality that cheatriot apologists won’t accept is that joe Montana and Tom Brady are still tied with each other as the legit quarterbacks to win the most superbowls.

Getting back to the topic I am pulling for a bills Vikings Super Bowl as I’m sure you are as well correct? One of those cities would be assured of their misery being over if thst happened,that’s why I was excited about last years Super Bowl was cincinatti or LA was assured of finally getting a Super Bowl championship they both have waited for the longest time to get. :) I of course was so happy it was my rams because as we have seen this year,there are question marks about their future as I knew there was going to be last year,I KNEW last year was the year they had to do it,they had to win it all last year,they could not afford another Super Bowl loss where the bengals they COULD,I think we all knew they will be contenders fir a long time but that was not the case with the rams at all,I knew it at least anyways,how bout you?:)

Last edited:
And some deserved props for Brock Purdy of the 49ers. The last man taken in the 2022 draft gets a win after Jimmy G goes out for the year.

Thursday Night Game
Bills

Sunday Games
Packers

Monday Night Game
First, Tom Brady is the GOAT! OMG

Falcons lost
Commanders tie.
Dolphins lost
Chargers lost
Chiefs lost

I'll give you the tie so you only had 4 wrong. Not bad!

Everybody thought the cheifs would be the new dynasty the cheatriots were to win multiple superbowls,not happening.the cheatriots were not legitimate multiple Super Bowl winners,they not only had to cheat to achieve greatness they always had the refs in their pockets in playoff games.,the proof in thst the cheatriots apologists always play dodgeball on and ignore is when was there ever a time after a game when a referee celebrated with a team after they won as a ref did the year they beat the jaguars.that game was so rigged,the apologists try to laugh off that fact I posted cause the truth hurts as well as trying to fool themselves that had that game been fairly officiated the jaguars would for sure have won not accepting reality the nfl did not want a no name quarterback from the jags in the Super Bowl,that they wanted a house hold name in Tom Brady fir ratings in the big game.in this era of parity,you don’t go to multiple superbowls without cheating and having the refs your pockets even if you are very talented as Tom Brady is.the reality that cheatriot apologists won’t accept is that joe Montana and Tom Brady are still tied with each other as the legit quarterbacks to win the most superbowls.

Getting back to the topic I am pulling for a bills Vikings Super Bowl as I’m sure you are as well correct? One of those cities would be assured of their misery being over if thst happened,that’s why I was excited about last years Super Bowl was cincinatti or LA was assured of finally getting a Super Bowl championship they both have waited for the longest time to get. :) I of course was so happy it was my rams because as we have seen this year,there are question marks about their future as I knew there was going to be last year,I KNEW last year was the year they had to do it,they had to win it all last year,they could not afford another Super Bowl loss where the bengals they COULD,I think we all knew they will be contenders fir a long time but that was not the case with the rams at all,I knew it at least anyways,how bout you?:)
I think that it is definitely going to be a Bills-Vikings or Eagles superbowl. As the NFL pundits have stated: "The Bengals are the Chiefs kyrptonite".

Their "ownership" of the Chiefs is obviously not a fluke.

As far as the Rams go, I am shocked at how far they have fallen just one year removed from the Superbowl, and their struggle shows no sign of ending this season. I would not be a bit surprised if they begin to question how effective the teams leadership actually is.

When I look back at successful Ram teams of the past, particularly those of the Curt Warner era, the current Rams even at their best are not comparable IMO.

This has been a very interesting season, to say the least.

I think that it is definitely going to be a Bills-Vikings or Eagles superbowl. As the NFL pundits have stated: "The Bengals are the Chiefs kyrptonite".

As far as the Rams go, I am shocked at how far they have fallen just one year removed from the Superbowl, and their struggle shows no sign of ending this season. I would not be a bit surprised if they begin to question how effective the teams leadership actually is.

When I look back at successful Ram teams of the past, particularly those of the Curt Warner era, the current Rams even at their best are not comparable IMO.

Yeah the Rams even though they won the superbowl they are not a team of greatness for years to come as the Kurt warner teams were. I knew they would not be back in the superbowl this year or come close to being superbowl contenders but i never thought they would be THIS bad though and have such a losing record like they are. i figured they would probably make it back to the playoffs but then be one and done once they got there. they are clearly not going to be a winning franchise for years to come as the bengals,chiefs and bills are.

Losing Von Miller and Odell Beckhecm has hurt them in a major way worse than we could ever have imagined. plus they never had the kinds of injurys last year they have had this season. they have had so many injurys to their offensive line people cant begin to imagine how many different starters they have had. when you never have the same group of players each week,its tough to have an effective offense.

they really hurt themselves in trying to win the whole thing as well because in doing so,they traded a lot of first and second round picks to get von miller and beckham so they dont have any first or second round draft picks for the next couple of years so that will hurt them big time in trying to build for the future. the chargers the other LA team,have done it the smart way on building a superbowl contender for the future. I didnt expect the Rams to be a superbowl contender this year but i also did not expect them to be THIS BAD this year either.once they got blown out by the bills at home though this year,this was the kind of season i expected,i mean yeah the bills are good but they should NEVER have been blown out by them like that at HOME where they had a major home filed advantage sense the bills had to travel cross country to play that game in LA.

I am so much pulling for a vikings/Bills superbowl sense that way ONE of those teams would be assured of winning which again is why i was thrilled about the two teams being in the superbowl last year my Rams and the bengals sense both cities have suffered so long not winning a superbowl championship one of them was guaranteed to finally win it all and thankfully it was my Rams.:yes_text12: they had to win it where it wasnt urgent for the bengals sense as i said back then,they are going to be good for years to come where the rams you had no idea and we still dont know if they will bouch back and recover from this year next season.

Forum List

Back