SCOTUS tells Biden to finish border wall.

Hey look, I'm all for completing the Wall just as soon as Mexico forks over the payment.

ESDRAELON
Good idea. Texas and every other border State should do just that and have their NG on their borders. We are being invaded and the incompetent ass in the WH knows it. What a raving lunatic he is.

We are not being invaded. The enemies of this country are already in this country. They are called Trump supporters and the Supreme Court is a enemy of this country.

I think Abbot should mine a zone about 500 yards deep for the entire length of his border with Mexico.

Why stop with mines. How about a free fire zone with remote controlled machine guns where Great American Patriots can log on and blast away at a few border jumpers for a nominal fee?

TX should call their bluff. IF the Dems are willing to actually fight against a state that is trying to stop an invasion then the rest of the nation's voters need to SEE THAT and make their own judgments about what they support. I think Abbot should mine a zone about 500 yards deep for the entire length of his border with Mexico. TX should make it clear that those who come to illegally invade this state will risk death or dismemberment and they will get no compensation if either occurs to them.
This sounds like a wonderful idea. Put a 20 ft. high wall on either side of the mined zone with plenty of warning signs in multiple languages. Then if they get blown up, too fuckin' bad.

The continuation of the border wall construction may be a case of too little to late. The problems within the federal government, ESPECIALLY the judicial branch, would render a completed southern border wall to a state of impotency. Below I am listing the more important reasons that I have identified as to WHY a completed southern border wall would prove to be futile.

1) The U.S. federal government is ever more viewing itself as "THE" government of the world(one world government).

2) America's divided constituency has canceled itself out(a divided house cannot stand).

3) America's bogus public education system.

4) America's debt/poverty rate is increasing dramatically.

5) America's elected(?) officials ruling ever more by decree than rule of law.(due process of law is dying out).

6) The RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) appears to me to be an oligarchy

A completed southern border wall will do little good if elected(?) officials just open up the floodgates & let the illegals come in @ will.

What provision of the Constitution allows the Supreme Court to dictate policy to elected officials? They seem to be ruling by decree. and ignoring the Constitution.

Democrats are not trying to put themselves in a position where they can never be voted out of power. Republicans are doing this.

I voted third party in 2016 and that was a huge mistake. That allowed Trump to take power and he is now trying to take the country over. Republican defend the terrorists who launched a assault on our capitol. Republicans defend threats made against school boards. The right is threatening violence if they don't get what they want.

What provision of the Constitution allows the Supreme Court to dictate policy to elected officials? They seem to be ruling by decree. and ignoring the Constitution.
SCOTUS is overruling congress because congress is disregarding the constitution, moron. That's what the SCOTUS does--determines the constitutionality of laws passed by congress.

Like the Jan 6 riots.
That aside, I'm sick of the right looking at antifa as left leaning. Fits your narrative. They don't have any political affiliation. They are anarchists. Anarchists, are well, anarchists.
Backed by Democrat George Soros. TRAITOR Soros.Fuck Jan 6th. Truth? I wish every one of those rioters had AK-47's locked and loaded.

"Today’s order comes after the government conceded that the Trump wall was wasteful and destructive, and returns the case to the district court so that Sierra Club and the Southern Border Communities Coalition can seek relief for the damage the wall has already inflicted,” Dror Ladin, senior staff attorney at the ACLU’s National Security Project, said in a statement to The Hill.

That ranges from removing the wall, which environmentalists argue disrupts wildlife corridors, to addressing damage from its construction, which saw builders plow through federal lands, including bulldozing protected Arizona saguaro cacti.

But relitigating the case in the lower courts also gives the federal government a chance to push back on earlier court decisions that could limit executive power, particularly the president's ability to use emergency declarations.

What provision of the Constitution allows them to do this? By the Supreme Court's logic, DAC A cannot be repealed.
What provision of the Constitution gives judges the power to overrule a elected President and Congress? Please tell us. Apparently this is another cog in the Republican attempt to turn this country into a dictatorship. Congress appropriated no money to build a wall. The Constitution clearly gives Congress and more specifically the House to appropriate money. The Ninth Circuit should issue the same ruling. Never thought they would be upholding the Constitution and the Supreme Court ignoring it.

Biden should arrest the Supreme Court under the sedition act. There is no provision in the Constitution that allows the courts to dictate to lawfully elected representatives.

There is no invasion. The danger is Republicans trying to turn this country into a dictatorship. TYry what you are suggesting then we need to send troops to Texas and declare martial law.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are unhinged, and a liar.

We are not being invaded. The enemies of this country are already in this country. They are called Trump supporters and the Supreme Court is a enemy of this country.
Simmer down, Buttercup.

You are about to blow a gasket. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back