SCOTUS tells Biden to finish border wall.

ESDRAELON
Good idea. Texas and every other border State should do just that and have their NG on their borders. We are being invaded and the incompetent ass in the WH knows it. What a raving lunatic he is.

Actually, if you think about it...what exactly HAS Harris done since being in office? Nothing.

ESDRAELON
Good idea. Texas and every other border State should do just that and have their NG on their borders. We are being invaded and the incompetent ass in the WH knows it. What a raving lunatic he is.
He knows only mario cart and ice cream. OBAMA is the one running this show. Open borders means his terrorist friends can get in easier and that has been the plan all along. Destroy us from within. And these idiots that are WORSE than Biden because he is demented and they should know better and can but won't.

I am still amazed at how easy it was to do this with so many culpable americans refusing to see. All I can say is, they will find out soon enough they mean nothing except a vote..and are expendable. They just don't realize it. Yet.

This time, I got a linky!!! :spinner:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed the Biden administration a stunning defeat with regard to construction on former President Donald Trump’s border wall, which currently sits incomplete as illegal immigrants continue to flood across the open border.

The country’s high court ordered lower courts to vacate previous rulings about the wall, citing “changed circumstances” in the case. Environmental activists, activist judges, Democrats in Congress and private law organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union have of course opposed the wall since before concrete was ever poured.
The continuation of the border wall construction may be a case of too little to late. The problems within the federal government, ESPECIALLY the judicial branch, would render a completed southern border wall to a state of impotency. Below I am listing the more important reasons that I have identified as to WHY a completed southern border wall would prove to be futile.

1) The U.S. federal government is ever more viewing itself as "THE" government of the world(one world government).

2) America's divided constituency has canceled itself out(a divided house cannot stand).

3) America's bogus public education system.

4) America's debt/poverty rate is increasing dramatically.

5) America's elected(?) officials ruling ever more by decree than rule of law.(due process of law is dying out).

6) The RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) appears to me to be an oligarchy

A completed southern border wall will do little good if elected(?) officials just open up the floodgates & let the illegals come in @ will.

Last edited:
In this case, it is closing the barn doors but the horses have already entered. Too little too late. NOTHING will be done. About anything that is destroying us. Not. One. Thing. :mad:

Like the Jan 6 riots.
That aside, I'm sick of the right looking at antifa as left leaning. Fits your narrative. They don't have any political affiliation. They are anarchists. Anarchists, are well, anarchists.
Jan 6 riot carrying flags instead of guns, knives, matches and stolen tvs. Antifa is purely leftist with no respect for the law, so anarchists to the max. But bigtime leftys just like you.

How are you measuring the Right as causing more violence when compared with the Left?
Depends. Without an action, there is no reaction. What caused the BLM movement. I also like how you lot conveniently forget there were a tonne of peaceful protests. You also just lump everybody together without digging down into it. That is what happens when the US creates a sound-bite world in the media. The attention span of a mayfly.
I doubt most of those rioters had ANY political affiliation. You just dub them 'lefties' because it suits your narrative. "Oh, there's no way conservatives would be involved in such a thing!" Really? Your proof is?

This time, I got a linky!!! :spinner:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed the Biden administration a stunning defeat with regard to construction on former President Donald Trump’s border wall, which currently sits incomplete as illegal immigrants continue to flood across the open border.

The country’s high court ordered lower courts to vacate previous rulings about the wall, citing “changed circumstances” in the case. Environmental activists, activist judges, Democrats in Congress and private law organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union have of course opposed the wall since before concrete was ever poured.

What provision of the Constitution gives judges the power to overrule a elected President and Congress? Please tell us. Apparently this is another cog in the Republican attempt to turn this country into a dictatorship. Congress appropriated no money to build a wall. The Constitution clearly gives Congress and more specifically the House to appropriate money. The Ninth Circuit should issue the same ruling. Never thought they would be upholding the Constitution and the Supreme Court ignoring it.

Well? Everyone knows Harris whored her way into politics. Far as the Wall ,Bidens handlers will NOT obey the SCOTUS.

Biden should arrest the Supreme Court under the sedition act. There is no provision in the Constitution that allows the courts to dictate to lawfully elected representatives.

TX should call their bluff. IF the Dems are willing to actually fight against a state that is trying to stop an invasion then the rest of the nation's voters need to SEE THAT and make their own judgments about what they support. I think Abbot should mine a zone about 500 yards deep for the entire length of his border with Mexico. TX should make it clear that those who come to illegally invade this state will risk death or dismemberment and they will get no compensation if either occurs to them.

There is no invasion. The danger is Republicans trying to turn this country into a dictatorship. TYry what you are suggesting then we need to send troops to Texas and declare martial law.

The Left does not listen to anyone, ESPECIALLY a SCOTUS they don't agree with.

Who will make them?

What provision of the Constitution allows them to do this? By the Supreme Court's logic, DAC A cannot be repealed.

Forum List

Back