SCOTUS stunners: Trumps legacy lives thru this, regardless of what J6 does

Thank you for following my advice to stay on topic! Maybe now we can move ahead to looking at some explanations on how the Scotus is wearing away at Miranda rights?

I apologize for it being so lengthy, but the full explanation must be understood. It's not as if the Scotus are attacking Miranda rights for no reason.

Perhaps when you're read and understood the motive of the Scotus, you'll be able to afford us a reasoned rebuttal?
LMAO. The appeal. LOLOLOLOL. Again, STFU, duck. Your ignorant posts just distract from the facts. Again, you have no standing in the discussion. You would do well to address your attention to the fascist commie, Turdeau, that you bow to.

Demoralizing. Thats the best way to describe todays feeling. No matter what the J6 committee does, or if Trump is arrested forever, his legacy is set in stone with the SCOTUS. Abortion rights, gone. Miranda rights, gone. Common sense gun restrictions, gone.

He may get arrested. He may not. But his damage is seemingly generational.
It should be demoralizing to you, very demoralizing. I shall rejoice and be glad in your despair.

Demoralizing. Thats the best way to describe todays feeling. No matter what the J6 committee does, or if Trump is arrested forever, his legacy is set in stone with the SCOTUS. Abortion rights, gone. Miranda rights, gone. Common sense gun restrictions, gone.

Only in lunatic land is adhering to The Constitution a horrible thing.

No need for a rebuttal. There was no change made to Miranda, whatsoever.
I wasn't expecting to do anything more than to just introduce you to the facts today. We'll try again tomorrow on some other topic.

Can you tell me what you're feeling now?

So Trumps legacy is protecting the unborn, allowing criminals to self incriminate and in defending the 2A rights of core Americans?
OUTfuckingSTANDING!

Except that Miranda is not involved this session.

Her crystal ball is weeping.

God bless Trump for his SCOTUS appointees and god bless Justice Thomas for protecting the Bill of Rights!

Lol commie, so tell us what are common sense gun restrictions? How about some common sense baby murdering restrictions?
democrats-crying.gif

I wasn't expecting to do anything more than to just introduce you to the facts today. We'll try again tomorrow on some other topic.

Can you tell me what you're feeling now?

You should introduce yourself to facts first, you fucking snowflake.

When did SCOTUS rule that common sense gun restrictions were gone or Miranda?

Typical left wing hysteria about the S.C. ruling that made sure that the 2nd Amendment will no longer be reserved for only the rich in NY. Lefties secretly hate the thought of equal rights.

Not sure that it is all that secretly.

God bless Trump for his SCOTUS appointees and god bless Justice Thomas for protecting the Bill of Rights!
The three Justices approved by a simple majority should be removed. A requirement for a super majority vote in the senate for a Justice to be approved should be introduced by a new Amendment. That way fringe opinions will be kept to a minimum.

The three Justices approved by a simple majority should be removed.
I suggest you go picket Harry Reid's gravesite in protest. He made them all possible by nuking the filibuster on judicial appointments. He was a democrat. So to suggest Republicans or Trump had anything to with it is foolish.

Elections have consequences, and those consequences bore out for you to see today. Try to contain your rage, if you can. If not, I will revel in the display.

The three Justices approved by a simple majority should be removed. A requirement for a super majority vote in the senate for a Justice to be approved should be introduced by a new Amendment. That way fringe opinions will be kept to a minimum.
How about the two justices appointed by The Worthless Negro also be removed?

They are two dumbass bitches that don't have a clue what the Constitution says.

Forum List

Back