SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

Wait...
Calling me cantankerous arsehole makes you feel better... because I'm a cantankerous arsehole?
How does that make sense to you?
Nope, you're just a cantankerous arsehole.

You asked a question, you're a cantankerous arsehole. So you ask again, you're a cantankerous arsehole.

You only have guns because you like them, nothing more, nothing less.

Nope, you're just a cantankerous arsehole.
So, in all reality you don't know -why- insulting people makes you fel better -- it just does.
Fair enough

Most likely it's a result of your anger over the fact you know you cannot present a sound counter to any of the positions I present, or soundly defend your positions from my criticisms -- you know can't argue against me, so you respond in the only way you can: with insults.

So, go ahead and make youself feel better now; I accept your concession.

The Pandemic is in your mind and is nothing but a propaganda tool. They should have trashed The Health Care Worker Mandate too as it is also flawed as it discriminates against people religiously, and politically.

Mortality rate is only 0.00085%
75% of COVID deaths had 4 morbidities and did not actually die from COVID.
24% had 1-3 Comorbidities and did not actually die from COVID.

It was all political, and was nothing but a Trojan horse to advance The New World Order, impact our elections, and trash our economy.

Joe Biden is a bigger bufoon than Jimmy Carter, and you should be praying that we survive this asshole and his band of idiots, and his dirty diaper dictator ways.

The SotoMyWhore lies were disgraceful btw.
Pretty much nailed it there!

I just got over a week plus of flu (took the home COVID test and it wasn't that) which was a lot worse than the Covid the wife and I caught just after Easter last year.

This "pandemic" is a scamdemic, fleecing the taxpayers and enriching the coffers of Big Pharmas.

I just got over a week plus of flu (took the home COVID test and it wasn't that) which was a lot worse than the Covid the wife and I caught just after Easter last year.

This "pandemic" is a scamdemic, fleecing the taxpayers and enriching the coffers of Big Pharmas.
Proof is Joe Biden and Jen The Red never wearing a mask when they are trying to get their ugly mugs on TV.

Proof is Joe Biden and Jen The Red never wearing a mask when they are trying to get their ugly mugs on TV.
Better yet, when "Quid-pro-Quo/Groper~Molester Joe" said to effect;
' Those not vaccinated need to get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated from getting the Covid. ' (Which it seems the vaccines won't protect them from )
????
Go figger ...
:rolleyes::po_O:eusa_liar::eusa_think:

Better yet, when "Quid-pro-Quo/Groper~Molester Joe" said to effect;
' Those not vaccinated need to get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated from getting the Covid. ' (Which it seems the vaccines won't protect them from )
????
Go figger ...
:rolleyes::po_O:eusa_liar::eusa_think:
Then You have Fauci using his GOV accounts to attack Scientists who disagreed about lockdowns having any effect at all.

Then how are so many people dying ??

I've lost people that are family, co-workers, and friends. To me they should still be here, but then came this Damned Covid. Starts with fever, sore throat, sore body, and then moves on from there.

The thing that I would like to see investigated out the wazoo, is whether or not the treatment's received in the hospitals either helped more than they hurt or hurt more than they helped ???

If treatment's weren't right or weren't administered right, then did that lead to people dying when they shouldn't have or not ?? How many people actually died in their homes because they didn't opt to go to the hospital ? 0 to maybe a hundred to 1,000 to 10,000 to 50,00 to 100,000 ???? How many ? How many died in the hospital's, and were they all being treated by the same method's in the hospitals ??? Would alternative treatments and therapeutics help if they would have been allowed or supported ??? So many questions, so little answers.

I've lost people that are family, co-workers, and friends. To me they should still be here, but then came this Damned Covid. Starts with fever, sore throat, sore body, and then moves on from there.

The thing that I would like to see investigated out the wazoo, is whether or not the treatment's received in the hospitals either helped more than they hurt or hurt more than they helped ???

If treatment's weren't right or weren't administered right, then did that lead to people dying when they shouldn't have or not ?? How many people actually died in their homes because they didn't opt to go to the hospital ? 0 to maybe a hundred to 1,000 to 10,000 to 50,00 to 100,000 ???? How many ? How many died in the hospital's, and were they all being treated by the same method's in the hospitals ??? Would alternative treatments and therapeutics help if they would have been allowed or supported ??? So many questions, so little answers.
We lost a young guy to it. If the cytokin storm hits it can take you out. Weve shown many studies showing cheap drugs could stop that. Like NTZ

See post number 25 of this thread made by "The Original Tree" which I quoted/replied to in my #604 which you responded to.

Co-morbidities seem to count in around 95+/-% of cases.
And as you hint, some treatments used in other countries to good effect are not allowed here in USA.

Actual numbers BY Covid, not WITH Covid, come close to those for the flu, which supposedly has been reduced in numbers of cases and deaths this past year or two. Or has it? Could it be that testing positive for Covid means Covid gets the blame when it might actually be the flu? Symptoms of both are near identical.

BTW, loss or reduction in sense of smell and taste were not an effect that wife and I experienced when we had Covid back after Easter.

See post number 25 of this thread made by "The Original Tree" which I quoted/replied to in my #604 which you responded to.

Co-morbidities seem to count in around 95+/-% of cases.
And as you hint, some treatments used in other countries to good effect are not allowed here in USA.

Actual numbers BY Covid, not WITH Covid, come close to those for the flu, which supposedly has been reduced in numbers of cases and deaths this past year or two. Or has it? Could it be that testing positive for Covid means Covid gets the blame when it might actually be the flu? Symptoms of both are near identical.

BTW, loss or reduction in sense of smell and taste were not an effect that wife and I experienced when we had Covid back after Easter.
Yeah my smell and yet not all of my taste went, but yep those were some of my symptoms as well.

Just so many unanswered questions looming still. The hospital deaths verses at home deaths could tell a huge story..

There could be malpractice in the treatment of the virus, yet all due to either a misunderstanding of it, and then the mistreating of it as a possibility.

Riddle me this batman - - Pumping oxygen into the lungs with a ventilator, and doing so without solving the problem first in which is going on within the blood stream with the virus (i.e.that might be causing the oxygen depletion in the blood, therefore causing the fluid to build up in the lungs), rendering the ventilator as counter productive in the attempt to treat the patient in this way while attempting to save them if the virus is still alive in the bloodstream ??

Summary - Shouldn't the virus running in the bloodstream be treated in order to stop the fluid build up in the lungs as a result of the virus traveling in the bloodstream ??? Otherwise shouldn't the virus have to be killed in the bloodstream before the person's body responds positively afterwards, and therefore the body begins to recover before any fluid build up begins to subside ??

Would be interesting to know exactly how the ventilator works step by step in saving lives or how it's not really working thus it's losing large sums of life.

Just rambling is all.

hey sealybobo err smellybozo,here is a tissue for you right now after i found this picture of you recently when you heard this news your fascist hero got the middle finger given to him by these patriotic people in the supreme court .:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 587639

I agree! These people have no facts or evidence to prove their case on anything and they're just emotional to the core. The entirity of liberalism is based on emotions for almost all the followers and pure evil for the people putting out the can of crap that we call liberalism. At the end of the day the followers of liberalism(culture marxism!) are useful idiots for pure evil.

Lesbo penelope and her fag husband smellybozo have this fucked up logic that all the several thousands in the streets of michigan where they live protesting the dreconian evil mandates of their hero fascist whitmere,that they are all wrong and stupid and they are right and smart,those two stupid fucks try to convince everybody the entire world is all wrong and they are right,im serious,i cant make this shit up.

they are both on the suicide hotline watch now after this little bit of news.:auiqs.jpg:
Exactly, these people have no logic, just emotional trash that they're controlled by the mass media and the commie educational system that controls them. They're sheep to the very core. They're protesting for control as useful idiots always do for safety from their masters the great and powerful master government!!! Illogic and mindless sheep are probably the single greatest flaw in our species.

:yes_text12::thankusmile:
Stormlover

sealybobo err smellybozo and his lesbo wife penelope has the most fucked up logic on the planet,they say that Bush stole the election but wont own up to it that Biden did as well even though there is 10 times more massive evidence on this past election than there was on Bush stealing it. the 2000 election did not have whistleblowers willing to come forward and testify knowing the penalty of perjury or poll workers turned away from counting the votes,dead people voting,ballots dropped off in the middle of the night, or filmed footagage of people smuggleing votes in under desks when everybody was sent home long after the deadlines for counting ended. to say Bush stole it but biden did not is being a fucking hypocrite. either both bush and biden both stole it,or neither one of them did either time and we know the latter is not true, cant have it both ways of this pathetic adsurd logic that bush did but biden did not,only a retard believes that shit.

Last edited:
It is a requirement that has been in place for a long time. Every hospital my wife or daughter worked at had a mandatory flu shot requirement.

many of them don't want the clot shot...almost like they know something. NIH employees are not required, even our corrupt congress and senate are exempt. What's that tell ya?

At some point the left is going to feel stupid, in private. LOLOL especially after what the UK did yesterday and the information that is coming out fast and furious. This wont about health. We've been telling you that. THIS. is a power grab.

hey sealybobo err smellybozo,here is a tissue for you right now after i found this picture of you recently when you heard this news your fascist hero got the middle finger given to him by these patriotic people in the supreme court .:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 587639
Exactly. Illegal mandates that are anti-American and fascist need to be placed in the dumpster where they belong. Thats what SCOTUS did here despite the idiot uneducated Dimmers on the panel.

Lesbo penelope and her fag husband smellybozo have this fucked up logic that all the several thousands in the streets of michigan where they live protesting the dreconian evil mandates of their hero fascist whitmere,that they are all wrong and stupid and they are right and smart,those two stupid fucks try to convince everybody the entire world is all wrong and they are right,im serious,i cant make this shit up.

they are both on the suicide hotline watch now after this little bit of news.:auiqs.jpg:

right? Thinker101 Gabe Lackmann Hang on Sloopy Flash Oddball Gracie Stormlover MisterBeale gipper FJB lennypartiv

Missourian ClaireH

LordBrownTrout

Bob Blaylock

marvin martian

Calypso Jones

OldFlame

FJB

Delldude

The Original Tree

Ridgerunner

wamose

Wild Bill Kelsoe

jehanne1431

westwall

DBA

Hossfly

skye

HereWeGoAgain

BluesLegend

night_son

bugs

norwegen

ColonelAngus

Leo123

JustAGuy1

JusticeHammer

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Orangecat

JGalt

SweetSue92
Way to do your job SCOTUS despite the Commie panel members.

Of course the USSC shutdown criminal President Dillhole's mandate....BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER IN ANY WAY CONSTITUTIONAL! NOT ANY PART OF IT!

When you ask the Marxists to point in the Constitution where any of their violations are authorized and their 1st reaction is to begin babbling and spewing bullshit instead of immediately pointing out in the Constitution where it is it is a dead give away that it's Un-Constitutional & they know it.

THEN you have the Criminal and Chief ordering companies to IGNORE the USSC and its ruling, to continue compliance with his illegal mandate enforcement....

THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM OFFICE OFFENSE.

This proven criminal, treasonous POS took an oath to uphold, defend, and carry out the Constitution, the very core of what the US is; yet, when the USSC pointed out he was in direct intentional violation of the Constitution Biden immediately pissed on the Constitution and Court, attempting to subvert both to enforce his Marxist agenda.

Forget stealing an election - Biden and Democrats are trying to steal the entire country while / by scrapping the Constitution and Rule of Law.

Forum List

Back