SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

No one has a legal right to fire you over that no matter how “private” their business is.
Wow... you realize this is standard, boilerplate progressivism, right? Workers unite!

Bake the cake, comrade.

Wow... you realize this is standard, boilerplate progressivism, right? Workers unite!
No it’s not workers unite to create new and better working conditions. It’s merely standing up for legal rights you already have.
Apples to balloons fails you yet again.

No it’s not workers unite to create new and better working conditions. It’s merely standing up for legal rights you already have.
Apples to balloons fails you yet again.
Bake the cake.

Seriously, if you start a sentence with something as ignorant and statist as "No one has a legal right to fire you over ..." you're truly lost. An employer shouldn't have to answer to the government about their hiring and firing decisions. Just as an employee shouldn't need permission from the state to quit. What kind of world are you after anyway? One where the state runs everything? Have you thought this through at all?

Bake the cake.

Seriously, if you start a sentence with something as ignorant and statist as "No one has a legal right to fire you over ..." you're truly lost. An employer shouldn't have to answer to the government about their hiring and firing decisions. Just as an employee shouldn't need permission from the state to quit. What kind of world are you after anyway? One where the state runs everything? Have you thought this through at all?
It's over, employer's don't have to worry about government attempting to levy fines against them if their employees aren't vaxed. That would have been the incentive for employer's to fire those who don't want the jab, even though they have actually shown immunity from the virus ever since the pandemic started.

Many employees are key employees, and they don't want the jab, yet their companies were being put between a rock and a hard place due to government over reach and maleficence being committed on the part of the government. Government needs to stay out of the private sector and let it do what it does best. No one is so stupid that the government needs to control them.

It's over, employer's don't have to worry about government attempting to levy fines against them if their employees aren't vaxed. That would have been the incentive for employer's to fire those who don't want the jab, even though they have actually shown immunity from the virus ever since the pandemic started.
Different companies have different incentives. Regardless, yes - it's over. The unconstitutional mandate was rejected by the court.
Many employees are key employees, and they don't want the jab, yet their companies were being put between a rock and a hard place due to government over reach and maleficence being committed on the part of the government. Government needs to stay out of the private sector and let it do what it does best. No one is so stupid that the government needs to control them.
Exactly. But that goes both ways. Some companies will, likely, still mandate vaccinations. Probably, most won't. And we'll see what works best. That's how freedom works.

Last edited:
the supreme court is bias as hell. The pandemic wants the pandemic to last till the GOP gets in as just an excuse it will be over when we get in.
A few things:

The Supreme Court decides laws, not whether vaccines are good, bad, or ugly.

They decided that the federal government doesn't have the authority to mandate to businesses. But businesses and localities do have the right to make their own mandates. So, since most major population areas with the larger employers in question are in blue areas with elected blue leaders, they can do their own mandates.

They decided that the department of HHS does have the authority to mandate to health care providers who receive federal funds. Interesting though that this would allow the firing of unvaccinated health care workers while vaccinated health care workers testing positive for Covid are allowed to work. This is democrat logic.

As far as abortion goes, states and localities, through democracy, have made the laws governing their own states. I find it interesting that this stuff has happened through the democratic process, you would argue that Republicans are taking democracy away.

Lesbo penelope and her fag husband smellybozo have this fucked up logic that all the several thousands in the streets of michigan where they live protesting the dreconian evil mandates of their hero fascist whitmere,that they are all wrong and stupid and they are right and smart,those two stupid fucks try to convince everybody the entire world is all wrong and they are right,im serious,i cant make this shit up.

they are both on the suicide hotline watch now after this little bit of news.:auiqs.jpg:

right? Thinker101 Gabe Lackmann Hang on Sloopy Flash Oddball Gracie Stormlover MisterBeale gipper FJB lennypartiv

Missourian ClaireH

LordBrownTrout

Bob Blaylock

marvin martian

Calypso Jones

OldFlame

FJB

Delldude

The Original Tree

Ridgerunner

wamose

Wild Bill Kelsoe

jehanne1431

westwall

DBA

Hossfly

skye

HereWeGoAgain

BluesLegend

night_son

bugs

norwegen

ColonelAngus

Leo123

JustAGuy1

JusticeHammer

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Orangecat

JGalt

SweetSue92
First of all I have to absorb this strange news. You mean to fucking tell me these 2 are married...................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now I'm vomiting thinking these 2 do it with each other....ewwwwwwwww

These 2 spend their entire lives together forever posting here in matrimony???....til death do us part?

If I asked my wife to post here she'd laugh her ass off after I've showed her a post here or there and tell me to stick it........lololol

Biden and the Democrats have not given a damn what the USSC has ruled yet - he just keeps violating the Constitution, demanding businesses ignore the rulings, and insisting their keep pushing illegal forced compliance.

There has never been such a criminal president, violating his oath of office, the Constitution, & the Rule of Law...

From facilitating open borders invasion / surrendering national security to stripping Americans of Civil/ Constitutional rights to destroying minority-owned businesses to protecting /defending/ facilitating domestic terrorism and foreign terrorism on US soil to withholding life-saving drugs to force vacciecompiace etc...

There should be someway to quickly remove such a traitor / failure doing so much damage so quickly...

The fact that Democrats are allowing it to happen means they are complicit.

First of all I have to absorb this strange news. You mean to fucking tell me these 2 are married...................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now I'm vomiting thinking these 2 do it with each other....ewwwwwwwww

These 2 spend their entire lives together forever posting here in matrimony???....til death do us part?

If I asked my wife to post here she'd laugh her ass off after I've showed her a post here or there and tell me to stick it........lololol
They have to be married,they live in the same state and both think thst all the thousands marching in Michigan protesting against commie whitmere thst all those thousands are all wrong and they are right and have the same fucked up logic thst there was evidence bush stole the election both times but Biden did not even though in this case there were whistleblowers willing to give testimony knowing the penalty of perjury where that was not the case with bush. :cuckoo:

They have to be married,they live in the same state and both think thst all the thousands marching in Michigan protesting against commie whitmere thst all those thousands are all wrong and they are right and have the same fucked up logic thst there was evidence bush stole the election both times but Biden did not even though in this case there were whistleblowers willing to give testimony knowing the penalty of perjury where that was not the case with bush. :cuckoo:
Old worn out hippie flippies still living in 1969..................Harmless

Yes. You are a master debater. No doubt about it.

Companies aren't able to force anyone to do anything. All they can do is ask. You can always say no. But you seem to have gone all in in the progressive view that employment is slavery, and that employees have no choice in their lot, that government must intervene on behalf of labor because they're all just too dumb and hapless to make their own decisions.

Weren't you opposed to this kind of liberal stupidity at one point? Or have you always had this view? What changed your mind?

You know, how about let's lay it out there. You sold out your ideals to a conman, and you hate my guts because I remind you of what you used to believe.
Plannedemics eventually go away..........to blanket order a drug to inserted into people against their will or NOT BE EMPLOYED is COHERSION from a vaccine that has been a Clusterfuck since day 1.

People should not be punished for not wanting experimental drugs put into their body................I don't care how you scew this......This is BS.............And if you look at what it is doing to the world right now and not think this needs to end.............Then you are an idiot.

Old worn out hippie flippies still living in 1969..................Harmless
They were laughed at back then..........as they did their LSD and destroyed their minds.............to become the left of today who have brain washed their kids since then.........Nobody really cared back then because we just thought they were idiots................Now these idiots are in power

They were laughed at back then..........as they did their LSD and destroyed their minds.............to become the left of today who have brain washed their kids since then.........Nobody really cared back then because we just thought they were idiots................Now these idiots are in power
True, but after 50 yrs they've proved how dumb they are and ready to get broomed

33% approval after a year????.lolololol.Half of them won't admit how stoooopid they are...lol

I'm of the opinion that companies should be able to fire an employee for any reason whatsoever, just like an employee can "fire" a company for any reason whatsoever, by quitting.
The government should have no say in any employment situation, including mandating minimum wages.

Plannedemics eventually go away..........to blanket order a drug to inserted into people against their will or NOT BE EMPLOYED is COHERSION from a vaccine that has been a Clusterfuck since day 1.

People should not be punished for not wanting experimental drugs put into their body................I don't care how you scew this......This is BS.............And if you look at what it is doing to the world right now and not think this needs to end.............Then you are an idiot.

"It's different when we do it"

Early on, you Nazis were terrified of the bioweapon that their Chinese masters had unleashed.

And then you opposed the Trump vaccine, but then Biden was in office and you pretended that he had run warp speed, so it became the Biden vaccine, because reasons.

Then you became convinced that conservatives all oppose the vaccine, because the hate sites told you so. Then you get it into your head - thanks to hate sites like CNN and Washington Post that only conservatives are unvaccinated. All who are unvaccinated will get covid, and covid is 100% fatal.

And it made you so happy.

That covid is 99% survivable by the unvaxxed is something you refuse to believe - this is going to kill all the enemies of your Reich, you're just sure of it. But vaxxed and unvaxxed are getting omicron at about the same rate - since the vaccine doesn't work.

And even more distressing to you, no one has died of omicron.

That makes you such a sad little Nazi.
download.png

Biden and the Democrats have not given a damn what the USSC has ruled yet - he just keeps violating the Constitution, demanding businesses ignore the rulings, and insisting their keep pushing illegal forced compliance.

There has never been such a criminal president, violating his oath of office, the Constitution, & the Rule of Law...

From facilitating open borders invasion / surrendering national security to stripping Americans of Civil/ Constitutional rights to destroying minority-owned businesses to protecting /defending/ facilitating domestic terrorism and foreign terrorism on US soil to withholding life-saving drugs to force vacciecompiace etc...

There should be someway to quickly remove such a traitor / failure doing so much damage so quickly...

The fact that Democrats are allowing it to happen means they are complicit.
Yes it is being proven sadly enough that this President is a failure big time for the American people, but you got to scratch your head in wonderment as to why the wealthy class is tolerant of this disaster ?? What's in it for them one wonder's, and what back door promises are being made ?? The average citizen doesn't like this presidency at all, but they are powerless to do anything other than rely upon their official's to stand up for them. The infighting in the Republican party has become a disaster also, where as the Democrat's unity has left the Republican's weak and non unified. That's gotta change, but first the money has to be revealed as to how it's affecting the situation, and who is beholding to the money instead of to the people and their security and well being.

Forum List

Back