SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

I think she means being forced to retain their employee status even though not vaxed, otherwise while others in the company get vaxed, but I explained why they keep their naturally immune employee's regardless of vax or no vax. Like I told her, many companies are actually relying upon unvaxed worker's while the vaxed are out with the virus. Fact. I know several companies that are in this very spot lately.

So what dblack is whining about is that government won't force private citizens to reveal their private health information to employers so that employers can retaliate against them for medical decisions?

Does this mean employers can't order women to be sterilized or be fired? Pregnancy is really disruptive to the work place. Should employers be forced to employ pregnant women? If Xi's man Joe gives a royal proclamation that all women must be sterilized in order to work outside the home, why is that a problem? Obviously our statist buddy supports the idea,

So what dblack is whining about is that government won't force private citizens to reveal their private health information to employers so that employers can retaliate against them for medical decisions?

Does this mean employers can't order women to be sterilized or be fired? Pregnancy is really disruptive to the work place. Should employers be forced to employ pregnant women? If Xi's man Joe gives a royal proclamation that all women must be sterilized in order to work outside the home, why is that a problem? Obviously our statist buddy supports the idea,
Good examples.. Thanks.

Hey, you're devastated that the SCOTUS ruled in favor to the Constitution and individual freedom to control our own bodies.. I understand. This is a blow to your foundational belief of people as property of the state.
It's like you think repeating something utterly untrue, something that is 180º opposite to the truth, over and over again, will make it come true. Or maybe you just think others will believe it, even though it's a lie. Wonder where you got that habit from. ;)
It's another reason for you to hate Trump. He put in three justices who held constitutional rights above the supremacy of the state.
As I've said repeatedly, I'm thrilled SCOTUS struck down the mandate.

You know, I'd challenge you to provide quotes, or any fucking evidence at all really, that what you claim is true. But you can't do that. And you know it. That's why you get your panties in a twist when I call you on your hypocrisy. :itsok:

The difference is that there is a right and a wrong in everything, so depending on who government actually is, then that tells the story for most about whether they support it or not.
I think this really nails the issue. Both Ds and Rs see the purpose of government as, essentially, the same. They think government is there to decide right and wrong and force everyone to comply. The genius of the US Constitution is that it broke from that premise. The founders didn't think government should have that kind of power. They didn't want government deciding which god is the right one and which religions everyone should subscribe to. They didn't want government deciding which opinions were good, and silencing the rest. Instead, they sought a government that protects our rights to decide for ourselves which is the right way to live.
Companies are being forced to employ the unvaccinated ??? Now this is a new twist.
Yes. Eagle thinks that employers shouldn't be allowed to fire someone for being unvaccinated, that government should force businesses to continue employing people who won't get vaccinated against their will.

I know a woman employee who survived an office full of co-workers coming down with the virus, and she ended up running that office by herself for weeks until her co-workers came back to work. She isn't vaccinated to this very day. Her family finally caught the virus (not from her because she doesn't live with these family members), but she ended up having to help take care of them. Still no COVID, and not vaccinated.

One of her co-workers got the virus from his son for whom he had to go to the college to pick up because he had the virus. The ride back gave him (the dad) the virus, where as his son got over it, but gave it to his dad who took it to work and gave it to the rest of the office. Another thing, this woman wouldn't wear a mask no matter what, and she still survived the virus being all around her. I find it amazing really, but some people are just like that. Happy for them. She had been tested many times because of all the cases she came in contact with, but tested negative every time.

Ok. I'm not addressing the efficacy of the vaccines or masks, or the threat of covid. In fact, I agree it's been blown out of proportion. The question we're discussing is whether government should have the power to dictate terms of employment.

It's like you think repeating something utterly untrue, something that is 180º opposite to the truth, over and over again, will make it come true. Or maybe you just think others will believe it, even though it's a lie. Wonder where you got that habit from. ;)

As I've said repeatedly, I'm thrilled SCOTUS struck down the mandate.

You know, I'd challenge you to provide quotes, or any fucking evidence at all really, that what you claim is true. But you can't do that. And you know it. That's why you get your panties in a twist when I call you on your hypocrisy. :itsok:

I like your words you keep ducking;

" Nether should they have the power to force businesses to employ the unvaccinated against their will."

So how would that work? Would all companies be required to walk the streets hiring random people who don't have the mRNA sequencers?

We know that your complaint is that individuals can't be compelled to provide personal health information to employers so they can use that information to retaliate against them.

Should employers have to right to force women to provide proof a sterilization? Why or why not?

I like your words you keep ducking;

" Nether should they have the power to force businesses to employ the unvaccinated against their will."

And? I think you're having issues with reading comprehension. Try reading it again. That statement is the opposite of what you claimed I said early. But you go on, keep crowing about it. Maybe some idiots will believe you.

So how would that work? Would all companies be required to walk the streets hiring random people who don't have the mRNA sequencers?
WTF are you rambling about?? Are you on medication?

We know that your complaint is that individuals can't be compelled to provide personal health information to employers so they can use that information to retaliate against them.

Then find a quote of me making that complaint (anything close will do). If your claim is true, it shouldn't be hard. Get to it.

Or run away. Again.

Should employers have to right to force women to provide proof a sterilization? Why or why not?

Yes. Because government shouldn't have the power to dictate terms of employment. Employers should be allowed to make whatever demands they like. Just as employees, or anyone, should be allowed to make whatever demands they like. And all of us should have the right to tell them go get fucked. Employment isn't slavery, as much as progressives like to claim otherwise.

Last edited:
I think this really nails the issue. Both Ds and Rs see the purpose of government as, essentially, the same. They think government is there to decide right and wrong and force everyone to comply. The genius of the US Constitution is that it broke from that premise. The founders didn't think government should have that kind of power. They didn't want government deciding which god is the right one and which religions everyone should subscribe to. They didn't want government deciding which opinions were good, and silencing the rest. Instead, they sought a government that protects our rights to decide for ourselves which is the right way to live.

Yes. Eagle thinks that employers shouldn't be allowed to fire someone for being unvaccinated, that government should force businesses to continue employing people who won't get vaccinated against their will.

Ok. I'm not addressing the efficacy of the vaccines or masks, or the threat of covid. In fact, I agree it's been blown out of proportion. The question we're discussing is whether government should have the power to dictate terms of employment.
I agree with eagle on employee's not being allowed to fire people based upon vaccination status. Now they should continue doing what they've been doing ever since the pandemic started, and that is to test people coming in the door with temperature readings, and allowing sick leave to be credible in regards to incentivizing employee's not to come to work sick if symptoms of COVID are present in them, and if they are out for more than two days then they have to bring a negative test result for Covid before returning to work.

Early on, you Nazis were terrified of the bioweapon that their Chinese masters had unleashed.

And then you opposed the Trump vaccine, but then Biden was in office and you pretended that he had run warp speed, so it became the Biden vaccine, because reasons.

Then you became convinced that conservatives all oppose the vaccine, because the hate sites told you so. Then you get it into your head - thanks to hate sites like CNN and Washington Post that only conservatives are unvaccinated. All who are unvaccinated will get covid, and covid is 100% fatal.

And it made you so happy.

That covid is 99% survivable by the unvaxxed is something you refuse to believe - this is going to kill all the enemies of your Reich, you're just sure of it. But vaxxed and unvaxxed are getting omicron at about the same rate - since the vaccine doesn't work.

And even more distressing to you, no one has died of omicron.

That makes you such a sad little Nazi.
Sad pathetic little man throwing the Nazi slam around. I'll say one thing muthafucka, I ain't got a copy of Mein Kampf on my bedside for reference like your pal Trump does.

Fuck off & think twice before you let your yap run before your brain catches up.

And? I think you're having issues with reading comprehension. Try reading it again. That statement is the opposite of what you claimed I said early. But you go on, keep crowing about it. Maybe some idiots will believe you.

That statement is your demand that private citizens be stripped of 4th Amendment protections and reversal of HIPAA .

WTF are you rambling about?? Are you on medication?

Sober up, read it again more slowly with the understanding that the state is not the supreme arbiter of all, maybe you'll grasp it.

Though I doubt it.

Then find a quote of me making that complaint (anything close will do). If your claim is true, it shouldn't be hard. Get to it.

Dumbfuck.

Keep ducking, fascist.

Or run away. Again.

The one who runs and ducks is you debbie - always. Every time you're exposed as the fraud and hypocrite you are.
Yes. Because government shouldn't have the power to dictate terms of employment.

Kewl, so in your fevered Nazi brain, employers may sterilize employees. :thup:

Adolf smiles.

Employers should be allowed to make whatever demands they like. Just as employees, or anyone, should be allowed to make whatever demands they like. And all of us should have the right to tell them go get fucked. Employment isn't slavery, as much as progressives like to claim otherwise.

In a civil society we have laws. Supreme among them are the Constitution you fight to diligently to end. Laws restrain certain acts that make the social contract impossible.

See, you want a world where robber barons ruling company towns can forcibly sterilize women - as you just said. But the flip side of that is that men will take up guns and shoot the employers and burn their businesses to the ground - rightfully so. Not much gets done in such a society of warring monkeys.

I've know you've never heard of this man, but there is a great quote that explains this: "Your right to swing your arm ends at the tip of my nose." - Murray Rothbard

You don't have the right to impose harm on other nor initiate violence - not even as a condition of employment.

That statement is your demand that private citizens be stripped of 4th Amendment protections and reversal of HIPAA .
Wow. If you think that the 4th Amendment applies to businesses the conversation is pretty pointless. This is basic shit. Something I'd expect a "libertarian radical", or even a dimwitted Republican, to understand.

Funny thing is, I'm used to the kinds of arguments you're making. I've seen them dozens of times, but always from progressive statists trying to justify more state intrusion. Have you always held this view? Or is it new?

Aw, poor fascist debbie, your Statist rule over individual in the workplace get shot down?

If you can't force individuals to bow to the state, well life just isn't worth living -Seig Heil.
Prove it. Find one quote with me saying anything like this. Or don't, and implicitly admit you're lying.

So what @dblack is whining about is that government won't force private citizens to reveal their private health information to employers so that employers can retaliate against them for medical decisions?
Prove it. Find one quote with me saying anything like this. Or don't, and implicitly admit you're lying.

Wow. If you think that the 4th Amendment applies to businesses the conversation is pretty pointless. This is basic shit. Something I'd expect a "libertarian radical", or even a dimwitted Republican, to understand.

Funny thing is, I'm used to the kinds of arguments you're making. I've seen them dozens of times, but always from progressive statists trying to justify more state intrusion. Have you always held this view? Or is it new?

Actually, the idea that rights only exist with government is a very statist view. You see government as the source of all, hence "rights" are privileges that our benevolent rulers confer on us. Outside of our beloved rulers, then there can be no rights.

This is of course false. Saying that government cannot infringe certain rights doesn't mean that others can.

The statist logic you have is that government cannot deprive you of life or limb without due process. That's a good thing.

But in your twisted fascist mind, private companies are fully allowed to deprive you of life or limb without due process because they are private.

That of course is utterly stupid and predicated on you belief that the state is supreme.

Yes, I do believe businesses are bound by laws.

Actually, the idea that rights only exist with government is a very statist view. You see government as the source of all, hence "rights" are privileges that our benevolent rulers confer on us. Outside of our beloved rulers, then there can be no rights.
Prove it. Quote it, or admit you're lying. (It's this all you got?)

PlayfulGenerousHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

But in your twisted fascist mind, private companies are fully allowed to deprive you of life or limb without due process because they are private.
Prove it. Find one quote with me saying anything like this. Or don't, and implicitly admit you're lying. (I'm beginning to think lyng is indeed all you got)

" Nether should they have the power to force businesses to employ the unvaccinated against their will.
And what is it you think this shows, other than that I think government shouldn't have the power to dictate employment terms? How does it prove I'm a statist, or a Stalinist, or a fascist, or any of the other bizarre accusations you're flinging around?

Forum List

Back