SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

And what is it you think this shows, other than that I think government shouldn't have the power to dictate employment terms? How does it prove I'm a statist, or a Stalinist, or a fascist, or any of the other bizarre accusations you're flinging around?

It shows that you support the violation of basic civil rights.

In your fascist mind, rights come only from government, hence private companies are not constrained by any sort of law or constitution:

MEMO:

Due to the rise in sexual harassment suits, the company has ordered that all males be castrated. Any male not castrated by the end of the week will be terminated.

You've made a fool of yourself yet again.

You know, Uncensored2008 - maybe I'm dreaming - but I seem to recall, years ago, when you made reasonably sane posts. With real arguments and observations. But now it seems, with your slide into Trumpsterism, it's nothing but idiotic trolling, er "winning". Do you ever long for the days of being taken seriously?

You know, Uncensored2008 - maybe I'm dreaming - but I seem to recall, years ago, when you made reasonably sane posts. With real arguments and observations. But now it seems, with your slide into Trumpsterism, it's nothing but idiotic trolling, er "winning". Do you ever long for the days of being taken seriously?

Gee, I was thinking the same about you.

But then Trump caused you to lose your mind.

Consumed with hatred you jettisoned any principle you may have once had.

Gee, I was thinking the same about you.

But then Trump caused you to lose your mind.

Consumed with hatred you jettisoned any principle you may have once had.
Well, just look at your responses here. Nothing. Just empty name-calling, accusations you don't back up. Repetitive, empty horseshit. The sad thing is, you're clearly just emulating your hero. You've given up on anything rational, preferring to play the braying jackass instead. This is how Trump "wins", so you follow suit.

Libertarian radical. ;)

Well, just look at your responses here. Nothing. Just empty name-calling, accusations you don't back up. Repetitive, empty horseshit. The sad thing is, you're clearly just emulating your hero. You've given up on anything rational, preferring to play the braying jackass instead. This is how Trump "wins", so you follow suit.

Libertarian radical. ;)

I back up everything I post, which is what grates on you.

I'm a Harry Browne, Murray Rothbard libertarian - as I always was.

You, not so much.

We need to trot this out more so that Lib loons can stutter and spit and declare that a “boss” can ignore the SC and impose vax mandates because “he’s the boss of private property”
Let’s go-

Last edited:
And you repeating the same irrelevant quote over and over doesn't support shit.

You've gone full retard. Sad to see.

Saying it doesn't just shows your dishonesty.

It's what I nailed you on at the start. You KNEW you were nailed, which is why you started flinging poo.

You never answered the follow up, should companies be able to force all male employees to be castrated?

Why, or why not?

It's what I nailed you on at the start. You KNEW you were nailed, which is why you started flinging poo.

You never answered the follow up, should companies be able to force all male employees to be castrated?

Why, or why not?
It would certainly decrease another libbie fake issue-heterosexual toxicity.

Yes. You are a master debater. No doubt about it.

Why, or why not?
Companies aren't able to force anyone to do anything. All they can do is ask. You can always say no. But you seem to have gone all in in the progressive view that employment is slavery, and that employees have no choice in their lot, that government must intervene on behalf of labor because they're all just too dumb and hapless to make their own decisions.

Weren't you opposed to this kind of liberal stupidity at one point? Or have you always had this view? What changed your mind?

You know, how about let's lay it out there. You sold out your ideals to a conman, and you hate my guts because I remind you of what you used to believe.

Still happy that the Supreme Court realized that Biden was out of line and trying to run around the Constitution to enforce illegal vaccination programs. The Constitution wins, Biden loses. A good day.
Indeed. Sadly, that's not enough for Trumpster statists.

Yes. You are a master debater. No doubt about it.

Companies aren't able to force anyone to do anything.

The big complaint you have is that the SCOTUS knocked down the Biden edict that forced all workers to either be jabbed or get fired.

This is just a matter of scale, and really a minor level of deviance.

All they can do is ask. You can always say no.

Actually, in a free and civil society they CAN'T asked, nor fire people for not abiding by medical dictates.

Yes, employment is at will. But your employer doesn't have the right to search your home. Oh, you think because they are private, they can do anything they like, only government grants rights, so none government isn't violating your rights - because reasons.

An employer has no right to demand medical records, tax records, details of divorce proceedings.

But you can say "no" and get fired - just as you can refuse an armed robber and get shot.

But you seem to have gone all in in the progressive view that employment is slavery, and that employees have no choice in their lot, that government must intervene on behalf of labor because they're all just too dumb and hapless to make their own decisions.

The "progressive" view is the one you and Joe Biden hold, that individuals may be compelled against their will to undergo a medical procedure.

Supporting the right to privacy in our person and papers is the libertarian view.

You've utterly lost sight of what liberty is.

Weren't you opposed to this kind of liberal stupidity at one point? Or have you always had this view? What changed your mind?

I've always opposed the eradication of civil rights.

You know, how about let's lay it out there. You sold out your ideals to a conman, and you hate my guts because I remind you of what you used to believe.

My ideals are just fine - it isn't me seeking to coerce other to undergo medical procedures against their will.

You seek to initiate force to impose your agenda on others.

The big complaint you have is that the SCOTUS knocked down the Biden edict that forced all workers to either be jabbed or get fired.
Prove it. You just keep lying. Find the fucking quote where I'm complaining about this. Do it now.

It’s your legal right to say No to providing medical evidence. No one has a legal right to fire you over that no matter how “private” their business is.

Forum List

Back