Scott Brown: Ewps.

your signature line shows the difference in vote totals because Harry Reid pulled his yes vote at the last minute in a procedural move so that he could re-introduce the bill.

A... deflection
B... what was the FINAL, OFFICIAL vote count? The one that went into the records? Anything before that is immaterial.

your signature line shows the difference in vote totals because Harry Reid pulled his yes vote at the last minute in a procedural move so that he could re-introduce the bill.

A... deflection
B... what was the FINAL, OFFICIAL vote count? The one that went into the records? Anything before that is immaterial.
it's not deflection, it's what actually happened.

A... deflection

so, is my sig wrong? A lie? incorrect? was the actual official final vote count other than I list?

moron.

Translation: I'm talking out of my ass.

Is that 'still' or 'again'?

you have little room to talk, little miss 'I wont answer a direct question if it goes against my core partisan hack beliefs'.

Why were you not outraged like this when a Dem did the same thing?

Because you're a partisan hack.

Came back to see if you proved you aren't a LYING SACK OF SHIT.

You called me a liar. Prove it.

So far, it seems there are two things you can't prove.

Here, let me help you:

The Republican Party is 90% white

Only 6% of scientists are Republican

Confederates identify with the Republican Party.

Prove those are lies.

A... deflection

so, is my sig wrong? A lie? incorrect? was the actual official final vote count other than I list?

moron.

All three. Reid voted for it, then changed his vote when he saw that the Republicans still have defeating Obama as their first priority.

back to ignoring posts that out you as a partisan hack, huh...

Still wating for BDStoop's outrage at the Dem above who did exactly what she is saying Scott Brown did................

Speaking of partisan hacks....try to deflect to the other team some more, guy.

who was that? Link, please.

page back in the thread, dipshit.
fail.

your back button broke again?

Here.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189298-scott-brown-ewps.html#post4266002

This could NEVER happen to a Democrat, huh.

Oh wait.. Yes it could...

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-d...-facebook-page

The “issues” page of Robert Dobbs’ campaign website reads, “The Republicans' tax cuts for corporations and unbalanced trade policies have increased the burdens on working families and have weakened our economy.”

That’s a statement many Democrats can certainly agree with, too.

But Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida used those exact same words in his 2008 election campaign, though, and which are still viewable on his website.

In fact, Dobbs’ website borrows four consecutive paragraphs from Grayson’s page on this topic without any word change, and with no quotation marks. No citation to its source or original author is featured.
Non-story. A flunky fucked up. Live with it.

Last edited:

Still wating for BDStoop's outrage at the Dem above who did exactly what she is saying Scott Brown did................

A flunky fucked up... live with it.

Why no outrage when Dems do the same thing? Because it's OK when a Dem does it, huh.

moron.

Why no outrage when Dems do the same thing? Because it's OK when a Dem does it, huh.

moron.

No, it's not okay when a Dem does it. What makes you a hack is that in a thread where a prominent member of the GOP gets busted you feel the need to deflect it to a Democrat and then try to make it poster-personal.

In other words, you are running static like a good boot licker does.

moron.

No, it's not okay when a Dem does it. What makes you a hack is that in a thread where a prominent member of the GOP gets busted you feel the need to deflect it to a Democrat and then try to make it poster-personal.

In other words, you are running static like a good boot licker does.

I guess your back button is broken as well... go check out post # 2 in the thread, then get back to me about how all I'm doing is deflecting.

dipshit.

Here... I saved you the effort...

With Obama having whole books written 'for' him? Really? You wanna go there???

Having said that, while the explanation seems fairly lame, it's certainly plausible.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back