Scott Brown: Ewps.

Brown embarrassed the left when he took over a Kennedy seat and they will continue to attack him viciously while he is in office so be aware of it.
Pointing out that he is a thief is attacking him?

Ok, I'm attacking him. Because he's a thief.

Looks like Brown just handed his seat to his challenger, Elizabeth Warren.

Last edited:
Looks like Brown just handed his seat to his challenger, Elizabeth Warren.
He will put up an expensive fight. He is the leader in Wall Street money, in all of Congress.

Why? Because he stuck something in the financial reform bill that will save the banksters $2 billion.

Brown's spokesman told the Globe that Dole's website, where the speech was posted, was "one of the models" for Brown's site, and that "during construction of the site, the content on this particular page was inadvertently transferred without being rewritten.

Translation: The plagiarism was intentional, the blatancy was not. :lmao:

Exactly. :D

And in the cosmic scheme of things, this is a big deal to you? A web-page?

Researching things on line, I've often found the same thing in forty different places. Not impressed at all by this.

You seem to spend an awful lot of time finding things to be upset about.

Scott Brown camp regrets plagiarism "oversight" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Scott Brown camp regrets plagiarism "oversight"

"It was a staff level oversight which we regret and is being corrected," added spokesman John Donnelly.

I have a spinner he can borrow.

With Obama having whole books written 'for' him? Really? You wanna go there??? :rofl:

Having said that, while the explanation seems fairly lame, it's certainly plausible.

If you don't have a link for that, then we both know you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT. So put up or shut the fuck up.

You don't need to be "pretty" AND "smart". You just need to take your clothes off, if you're "pretty".

"Tantamount" and "recycled ideas" are not the same as plagiarism, simpleton. The way this article is written, he would accuse Obama of plagiarism for saying, "God Bless America", just like every other president.

Now that you have failed miserably in your attempt at deflection, and Coward Girl has done what she does best: run away from a debate, maybe somebody with half a brain can discuss Scott Brown lifting the entire life story from Elizabeth Dole.

Any takers? Or shall I just equate your silence as defeat?

Oh, then she's out on the street, working.
It's amazing how deficient so many are in what plagiarism is. I could blame public education but you have established yourself as profoundly mentally deficient.

You clearly don't know what plagiarism is.

You also don't know the definition of tantamount.

But, you are a moron.

And, this was a State of the Union speech; it goes on record, but no one is going to sue him for it. Anyway, it's not as if most of us already know that the man cannot come up with an original idea.

Plagiarism is stealing someone else's words.

Tantamount is like saying 'practically'.

What else can I teach you, ModoMoron?
I suggest you actually use a dictionary rather than make definitions up in your head.

Scott Brown camp regrets plagiarism "oversight" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Scott Brown camp regrets plagiarism "oversight"

I have a spinner he can borrow.

With Obama having whole books written 'for' him? Really? You wanna go there??? :rofl:

Having said that, while the explanation seems fairly lame, it's certainly plausible.

If you don't have a link for that, then we both know you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT. So put up or shut the fuck up.

you? calling me a liar?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, it was his message to students - ... that he didn't actually write himself? Just as bad, I'm thinkin.

Now I know I've wandered into the neocon world where black is white and green is blue, so I won't actually expect you to be honest about what happened here. It's my day off, and I don't want to waste it waiting for you to actually be honest about one of your own.

This could NEVER happen to a Democrat, huh.

Oh wait.. Yes it could...

Plagiarism found on Dobbs' website, Facebook page? - Charleston Charleston Democrat | Examiner.com
The “issues” page of Robert Dobbs’ campaign website reads, “The Republicans' tax cuts for corporations and unbalanced trade policies have increased the burdens on working families and have weakened our economy.”

That’s a statement many Democrats can certainly agree with, too.

But Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida used those exact same words in his 2008 election campaign, though, and which are still viewable on his website.

In fact, Dobbs’ website borrows four consecutive paragraphs from Grayson’s page on this topic without any word change, and with no quotation marks. No citation to its source or original author is featured.

Non-story. A flunky fucked up. Live with it.

Still wating for BDStoop's outrage at the Dem above who did exactly what she is saying Scott Brown did................

"Tantamount" and "recycled ideas" are not the same as plagiarism, simpleton. The way this article is written, he would accuse Obama of plagiarism for saying, "God Bless America", just like every other president.

Now that you have failed miserably in your attempt at deflection, and Coward Girl has done what she does best: run away from a debate, maybe somebody with half a brain can discuss Scott Brown lifting the entire life story from Elizabeth Dole.

It's amazing how deficient so many are in what plagiarism is. I could blame public education but you have established yourself as profoundly mentally deficient.

But, you are a moron.

And, this was a State of the Union speech; it goes on record, but no one is going to sue him for it. Anyway, it's not as if most of us already know that the man cannot come up with an original idea.

Yeah, I know they're a letter or so apart in the dictionary, so confusion is bound to ensue. But "Tantamount" and "verbatim" are quite different words.

But, you are a moron.

OK Moron please show the link that senator brown set up his own site. Did he use one of those 10 dollar internet help centers?

But, you are a moron.

Yeah, I know they're a letter or so apart in the dictionary, so confusion is bound to ensue. But "Tantamount" and "verbatim" are quite different words.
And, the only one who used the word verbatim, is you.

Do you always make shit up in your head and argue with it, or only often?

But, you are a moron.

OK Moron please show the link that senator brown set up his own site. Did he use one of those 10 dollar internet help centers?
It's his site. Shit rolls uphill. But, he owned the wrong and corrected it, unlike others.

But, you are a moron.

I suggest you actually use a dictionary rather than make definitions up in your head.
which definition is incorrect?

But, you are a moron.

he's responsible for his own website.

he's responsible for his own website.

was the Democrat who did the same thing responsible for his website?

were you equally as outraged in that case?

Conservative said:

your signature line shows the difference in vote totals because Harry Reid pulled his yes vote at the last minute in a procedural move so that he could re-introduce the bill.

But, you are a moron.

back to ignoring posts that out you as a partisan hack, huh...

Still wating for BDStoop's outrage at the Dem above who did exactly what she is saying Scott Brown did................

Forum List

Back