If Cain gets the nomination who would you like to see as his running mate

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Reaction score
My first choice is Newt because he has the political experience to help Cain part and Cain has the buisness , Another choice would be Scott Walker from WI. I just like him and how he stood his ground with the unions and maybe he can take that to the federal level.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
Newt would be great in that role, because he has the experiance and wisdom, but i'm pretty sure Cain will not be the nominee.

CT9

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Cain and Newt and its good in thought, but I don't think they could get elected. I think him and Walker have an even less chance of winning

auditor0007

Gold Member
Reaction score
My first choice is Newt because he has the political experience to help Cain part and Cain has the buisness , Another choice would be Scott Walker from WI. I just like him and how he stood his ground with the unions and maybe he can take that to the federal level.
It won't matter because Cain would get trounced in the general election. It would be a lot like Walter Mondale running against Reagan.

Reaction score
I will settle any of the candidates, and Marco Rubio, Can you imagine a Cain/Rubio ticket? O'Bozo may as well hand it to Herman.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List