Scott Brown: Ewps.

A flunky fucked up... live with it.

Why no outrage when Dems do the same thing? Because it's OK when a Dem does it, huh.

moron.

No, it's not okay when a Dem does it. What makes you a hack is that in a thread where a prominent member of the GOP gets busted you feel the need to deflect it to a Democrat and then try to make it poster-personal.

In other words, you are running static like a good boot licker does.

I guess your back button is broken as well... go check out post # 2 in the thread, then get back to me about how all I'm doing is deflecting.

dipshit.

Here... I saved you the effort...

With Obama having whole books written 'for' him? Really? You wanna go there???

Having said that, while the explanation seems fairly lame, it's certainly plausible.

lol .... the very first thing you typed was...

...and here you are later in the thread carrying on about some Dem doing the same thing and trying to call people hacks. That you admitted this it's "plausible" is really immaterial to the point I made especially after you entered the thread with "b-but Obama". You've been running static and deflecting since your first keystroke in this thread as you just demonstrated.

Very TM-ish.

No, it's not okay when a Dem does it. What makes you a hack is that in a thread where a prominent member of the GOP gets busted you feel the need to deflect it to a Democrat and then try to make it poster-personal.

In other words, you are running static like a good boot licker does.

I guess your back button is broken as well... go check out post # 2 in the thread, then get back to me about how all I'm doing is deflecting.

dipshit.

...and here you are later in the thread carrying on about some Dem doing the same thing and trying to call people hacks. That you admitted this it's "plausible" after first starting out with b-but Obama is really immaterial to the point I made. You've been running static and deflecting since your first keystroke in this thread as you just demonstrated.

Very TM-ish.
was it the ONLY thing I typed, moron? no.

move along, child. the adults are talking.

dipshit.

...and here you are later in the thread carrying on about some Dem doing the same thing and trying to call people hacks. That you admitted this it's "plausible" after first starting out with b-but Obama is really immaterial to the point I made. You've been running static and deflecting since your first keystroke in this thread as you just demonstrated.

Very TM-ish.
was it the ONLY thing I typed, moron? no.

move along, child. the adults are talking.

No, it isn't and I addressed that in my post.

How's that wall you're nailed to feel?

WHERE IS THE LIBERAL OUTRAGE AT THEIR OWN PARTY FOR DOING WHAT THEY ACCUSE SCOTT BROWN OF DOING?

Answer: non-existent, because they are a bunch of liberal Pansie hypocrites.

WHERE IS THE LIBERAL OUTRAGE AT THEIR OWN PARTY FOR DOING WHAT THEY ACCUSE SCOTT BROWN OF DOING?

^------- Continues to hammer home my point.

:lmao:

Last edited:

^------- Continues to hammer home my point.

:lmao:

Hitting the point on your head with a hammer will not reduce it's size. It does explain a lot of your posts though. carry on.

The only salient point here is that Scott Brown will be rejoining the private sector in 2013.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Translation: I'm talking out of my ass.

Is that 'still' or 'again'?

you have little room to talk, little miss 'I wont answer a direct question if it goes against my core partisan hack beliefs'.

Why were you not outraged like this when a Dem did the same thing?

Because you're a partisan hack.

So possible LSOS, who "wrote" Obama's books. Still waiting for that link? Either post the link "PROVING" someone else wrote his books or admit you are a Lying Sack of Shit. I'm not calling you that. Unless you give that link, you called yourself that.

Is that 'still' or 'again'?

you have little room to talk, little miss 'I wont answer a direct question if it goes against my core partisan hack beliefs'.

So possible LSOS, who "wrote" Obama's books. Still waiting for that link? Either post the link "PROVING" someone else wrote his books or admit you are a Lying Sack of Shit. I'm not calling you that. Unless you give that link, you called yourself that.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

http://www.examiner.com/independent-in-washington-dc/bill-ayers-admits-writing-dreams-to-conservative-blogger

But he didn’t scowl, and didn’t run off as he has been known to do. Instead, unprompted, he blurted out: “I wrote ‘Dreams From My Father… Michelle asked me to.” Then he added “And if you can prove it we can split the royalties.”

Anne responded, “Stop pulling my leg!”

But he repeated insistently, “I wrote it, the wording was similar [to Ayers’ other writing.]”

Anne responded, “I believe you probably heavily edited it.”

Ayers stated firmly, “I wrote it.”

Anne ended the conversation by saying “why would I believe you? You're a liar.”

Good for her. But we are left to wonder. Despite her parting shot, Anne was convinced Ayers was in earnest. He was making a public statement. He wanted this news out there.

Was he, as she had asked, pulling our collective legs? Other sources report rumors that Ayers is very upset both about not getting any credit for helping Obama on ‘Dreams,’ and may also be put off by being summarily thrown under the bus along with Rev. Wright and everyone else who becomes an inconvenience to this President.

Last edited:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

I just want to make sure you understand that you admit you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT. That's your choice. You lied and someone asked you for evidence which you REFUSE to post. You made the charge. Was it a lie or not? Admit it. One way or the other. Either you lied or you didn't and can prove it wasn't a lie. But if it was a lie, "MAN UP". Don't be a pussy.

Forum List

Back