Scoreboard - KJ Choi $100,000 Israel 0

Alfalfa

Rookie
Sep 6, 2013
K.J. Choi gives $100,000 to typhoon relief efforts in Philippines

K.J. Choi gives $100,000 to typhoon relief efforts in Philippines - CBSSports.com

This isn't unusual for Choi -- he donated $100,000 to Haiti after its earthquake disaster and $200,000 to tornado relief efforts in the United States in 2011. He also sent $100,000 to tsunami victims in Japan in 2011.

Choi said the tragedy saddens him and he wanted to let the Philippines know that his home country of Korea cares about them.

"I wanted to represent Korea in sharing the sentiment of my fellow countrymen to our friends in the Philippines," said Choi. "I send my deepest condolences to the people of the Philippines who have lost their families and homes."

Israel hasn't donated or pledged one fricking dollar to the long term philippine relief effort. Admittedly they did send a military relief team for two weeks, but where is the long term commitment to helping make the philippines whole again?

K.J. Choi gives $100,000 to typhoon relief efforts in Philippines - CBSSports.com

This isn't unusual for Choi -- he donated $100,000 to Haiti after its earthquake disaster and $200,000 to tornado relief efforts in the United States in 2011. He also sent $100,000 to tsunami victims in Japan in 2011.

Choi said the tragedy saddens him and he wanted to let the Philippines know that his home country of Korea cares about them.

"I wanted to represent Korea in sharing the sentiment of my fellow countrymen to our friends in the Philippines," said Choi. "I send my deepest condolences to the people of the Philippines who have lost their families and homes."

Israel hasn't donated or pledged one fricking dollar to the long term philippine relief effort. Admittedly they did send a military relief team for two weeks, but where is the long term commitment to helping make the philippines whole again?

Strange how Alfalfa is all of a sudden worried about something like this. I have read many articles about people from different ethnic backgrounds, religions and races cheating in various charities, but I wouldn't think of posting about them on a forum since I realize this happens on many occasions. However, since Alfalfa crawled out of the woodwork, perhaps we should nominate him to get Arafat's wife to return the billions that her husband stole from the Palestinian people. Alfalfa, if he is decent enough looking or at least a smidgeon better looking than Arafat was, can make the move on her and then when she is under his romantic powers convince her to return the money to the people this money was supposed to help. Let's give Alfalfa a hearty BON VOYAGE in this endeavor since we know that he cares so much for the Palestinian people and wants to help them.

Strange how Alfalfa is all of a sudden worried about something like this. I have read many articles about people from different ethnic backgrounds, religions and races cheating in various charities, but I wouldn't think of posting about them on a forum since I realize this happens on many occasions. However, since Alfalfa crawled out of the woodwork, perhaps we should nominate him to get Arafat's wife to return the billions that her husband stole from the Palestinian people. Alfalfa, if he is decent enough looking or at least a smidgeon better looking than Arafat was, can make the move on her and then when she is under his romantic powers convince her to return the money to the people this money was supposed to help. Let's give Alfalfa a hearty BON VOYAGE in this endeavor since we know that he cares so much for the Palestinian people and wants to help them.

The people how gave that money should be called to question turn over a rock.. and you will find jews/ cockroaches

The people how gave that money should be called to question turn over a rock.. and you will find jews/ cockroaches

I thought you didn't have a problem with Jews??

• Banned

What does that have to do with the fact the international community has donated or pledged over 2 billion dollars and individuals like KJ have donated considerable personal funds, and israel has done jack squat?

• Banned
Wow Alfie, you seriously just reached a new low !

I like KJ, seen him play and even shook his hand. He deserves some kudos for his generosity. Generosity absent in some nations.

• Banned

Do you have a problem with generous s koreans?

Israel's help to the Philippines is and was invaluable. Operations in the clinic, vaccinations, rescue, rebuilding schools etc. Absolutely brilliant work Israel.

No, but this thread isn't about a generous Korean, it's about bashing Israel, even though they actually sent a team for 2 weeks to the Phillipines .

No, but this thread isn't about a generous Korean, it's about bashing Israel, even though they actually sent a team for 2 weeks to the Phillipines .

I think sending a team for a whole two weeks was quite admirable...what about the long term commitment to helping the philippines get whole?

The USA has committed 800 million, the EU 1.2 billion. You'd think israel could free up a few sheckles from their rainy day fund as well.

Maybe they're concerned the world will recoil from the squeaking?

Last edited:

I think sending a team for a whole two weeks was quite admirable...what about the long term commitment to helping the philippines get whole?

The USA has committed 800 million, the EU 1.2 billion. You'd think israel could free up a few sheckles from their rainy day fund as well.

I think Alfalfa is quite amusing because if the truth be known he probably didn't dig into his own pocket for Philippine relief. Israel is a small country, Alfalfa, and tries to help in several places while the U.S. is a huge one so it is rather silly to compare the two. Why don't you give us a list of all the other countries in the world with the amounts that they have given, especially the oil-rich ones?

From Jerusalem to Nairobi with love - Israel Today | Israel News

It's about comparing the personal generosity of one person with the apparent lack of generosity of an entire nation.

I know Alfalfa is not aware of it, but there was a Jewish businessman by the name of Sidney Harmon that I once read about in the Business Section. His wife, a former Congresswoman, told the person interviewing her that her husband set up a factory in Jordan. She further added that her husband didn't do it to make a profit but for altruistic purposes but to help the Jordanian people. For all Alfalfa knows, the next time he is in the hospital, the wing he is in might have been donated by some Jew. He better tell them hat he wants to be moved.

I think Alfalfa is quite amusing because if the truth be known he probably didn't dig into his own pocket for Philippine relief. Israel is a small country, Alfalfa, and tries to help in several places while the U.S. is a huge one so it is rather silly to compare the two. Why don't you give us a list of all the other countries in the world with the amounts that they have given, especially the oil-rich ones?

"Why don't you give us a list of all the other countries in the world with the amounts that they have given, especially the oil-rich ones?"

Is israel in a race to the bottom with islamist countries?

BTW - From your cite..

"The Israeli students responded with tremendous generosity, donating not only used goods, but brand new educational products, dolls, clothes and other toys."

One has to read between the lines when looking at israeli sources...

USED GOODS? For gods sake. This is the funny thing, the publication had to say "not only" because they were so shocked it wasn't ALL USED GOODS...heheh.

Fair enough. The US is a country of 300 million, israel 8 million. So based on a per capita basis the state of israel could donate 25 million.

But what have they done?

ZERO

BTW - From your cite..

"The Israeli students responded with tremendous generosity, donating not only used goods, but brand new educational products, dolls, clothes and other toys."

USED GOODS? For gods sake. This is the funny thing, the publication had to say "not only" because they were so shocked it wasn't ALL USED GOODS...heheh.

Why, Alfalfa, why haven't you ever told us about the old stuff brought over on those flotillas? Were you keeping it a secret? Isn't it strange, that here in the U.S. people in need don't mind picking up used stuff which was donated by well-meaning people? Maybe Alfalfa is so filthy rich that he turns his nose up at such things. Israel and its citizens can never do good according to Alfalfa and friends no matter how many people they try to help in many different locations in this world.

BTW - From your cite..

Why, Alfalfa, why haven't you ever told us about the old stuff brought over on those flotillas? Were you keeping it a secret? Isn't it strange, that here in the U.S. people in need don't mind picking up used stuff which was donated by well-meaning people? Maybe Alfalfa is so filthy rich that he turns his nose up at such things. Israel and its citizens can never do good according to Alfalfa and friends no matter how many people they try to help in many different locations in this world.

I think people who donate used and unwanted goods as charity...and then expect applause and a medal, will have a tough time on judgement day.

It's about comparing the personal generosity of one person with the apparent lack of generosity of an entire nation.

I know Alfalfa is not aware of it, but there was a Jewish businessman by the name of Sidney Harmon that I once read about in the Business Section. His wife, a former Congresswoman, told the person interviewing her that her husband set up a factory in Jordan. She further added that her husband didn't do it to make a profit but for altruistic purposes but to help the Jordanian people. For all Alfalfa knows, the next time he is in the hospital, the wing he is in might have been donated by some Jew. He better tell them hat he wants to be moved.

So I am supposed to accept israeli ethnic cleansing, apartheid and facism because a wing in a US hospital was donated by a US jew?

Hitler made the trains run on time, are we supposed to embrace nazism?

No offense and FWIW, this is how I've found many jews think.

How many posters here can recall that when confronted with evidence of israeli atrocities in the levant against palis, israelis or zionists mention how many jews have received a nobel, or how many medical discoveries happened in jewish hospitals or how much money some jews donate to charity.

Because they think that somehow makes up for the depravities of the state of israel.

That is how fucked up they are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back