Scientists Were Close To COVID-19 Vaccine Years Ago -- But Obama Stopped It

cooked up by Democrats to make Trump look bad
You know nobody said that but lying Demicrats dont you? Of course you do, but without lies your got nothing
Bullshit. tRump himself called it "the next hoax".
what did he call a hoax? hope you're honest with that answer. there is an internet.
There is indeed the internet.

Look it up.
well I know, I wanted to know what you were referring to. you didn't say.

you slid on by

giphy.gif
Remember when Obama called Ebola and H1N1 a hoax??

Me either.....nor do I remember any 1000 and 2000 point market collapses because of it.....

You know nobody said that but lying Demicrats dont you? Of course you do, but without lies your got nothing
what did he call a hoax? hope you're honest with that answer. there is an internet.

Look it up.

you slid on by

giphy.gif

Me either.....nor do I remember any 1000 and 2000 point market collapses because of it.....
what's that tell you? I bet you won't answer.

Hannity: "[Coronavirus] it’s a “fraud”

There is a big problem with the quote marks here. Can you produce the video where Hannity isolates the notion that it is the virus itself that is the hoax, from the notion that it is the excessive fear mongering from the msm that is the hoax? Can you properly quote what Hannity really did say, in its correct context?
Let me guess -- I bet you are one of those morons who claims Obama is a racist -- but can't produce "ACTUAL" proof that he is....

I also like how you skipped over that Tucker Carlson quote too....

Face it....you folks thought you could simply blame everything on Democrats or Chinese people and it would all go away....just like you morons blamed the ebola outbreak on Obama.....except blaming him wasn't what made that outbreak go away....
Nice evasion. It looks like you can't back up what you posted.

There is a big problem with the quote marks here. Can you produce the video where Hannity isolates the notion that it is the virus itself that is the hoax, from the notion that it is the excessive fear mongering from the msm that is the hoax? Can you properly quote what Hannity really did say, in its correct context?
Let me guess -- I bet you are one of those morons who claims Obama is a racist -- but can't produce "ACTUAL" proof that he is....

Face it....you folks thought you could simply blame everything on Democrats or Chinese people and it would all go away....just like you morons blamed the ebola outbreak on Obama.....except blaming him wasn't what made that outbreak go away....
he did another slide
giphy.gif

Look it up.

you slid on by

giphy.gif

Has anybody called covid 19 a hoax? Dont forget the proper use of quote marks...

I just did.....

Now did you think Tucker Carlson was delusional when he made his comment or was he addressing the dumb shit Hannity and others have been saying??

Now can you tell me all of the times Obama referred to any type of viral outbreak as a hoax?? Ever?

When republicans were saying shit like this, did Obama attack them on Twitter and whine about it like a bitch? Nope...

"In a situation where an Ebola outbreak could in some way hurt President Obama’s popularity numbers or agenda, do I believe the Obama Administration is morally corrupt to the point where they would put politics above the safety of the public? -- I’d tell you to ask our Libyan ambassador and three other foreign services workers that question, but they’re all dead.”

You morons actually claimed he would put politics above the safety of the public -- then used Benghazi as a justification for it....and the minute Trump is ACTUALLY DOING what yall claimed Obama did -- now you dic suckers wanna cry about it..fuk what you whining about...

Forum List

Back