Scientists in Top Peer-Reviewed Journal Say True Number of Vaccine Deaths May be in “Hundreds of Thousands”

He thinks it leads to organ shut-down when you get what would normally be a minor illness. He's a smart cookie and has done well by me so I tend to listen to him.
it is an N=1, but I had COVID way back when it first hit, I was so sick I was literally turning blue and just really really sick. Had the COVID haze for a year, legs sore etc. I got both shots and the booster. A few weeks ago I woke up in the middle fo the night with a little bit of scratch throat, literally took a sip of my bedside root beer and went back to sleep. In the next few days my wife, my Mom, my kids and grand kids were all positive. So my wife made me test too and I was positive. Literally almost no symptoms. My family was some where between very sick to barely sick, but it almost ddint bother me at all and i was the only one that had my booster. I jsut dont know, I would really like to hear his rationale. Sounds like he probably has one.

Thank goodness I did not get "boosted", my doc did not recommend it at all.

As for our children, I fear for them. I have a feeling that the dems will be responsible for the most glaring case of mass child experimentation since WW-2 Germany.
The blood clots may disappear, or they may hang cluttered about in your chest, head, arteries, wherever, and if they do, then you are always gonna be a wink away from instant death, or worse, left a drooling, destroyed shell of humanity. The other thing Malone and other experts fear, is the emergence of rare cancers, in men, women, and children, along with marked increases of stillbirth, infertility, ect.

Is it not supremely sinister, that they are now, knowing these jabs are worthless, and equally murderous, about to wave magic wand of approval of them for infant's to age five years! Anyone, anyone at all who allows their children to be jabbed with this shit, knowing that children are literally invulnerable to the virus, then those people are monsters, there is no reason to submit children to the jabs, none whatsoever.

Worse, is the incidence of heart inflammation in boys, they have lied that these are "mild" conditions, an obscene fucking lie, such heart inflammation, according to virtually all cardiologists, are not some mild transient event, everyone who suffers it, literally 100%, suffer permanent damage to the heart!

I'm not but liberals are soiling their diapers over it.
umbrella.jpeg

He thinks it leads to organ shut-down when you get what would normally be a minor illness. He's a smart cookie and has done well by me so I tend to listen to him.

That is exactly what these pathology professors say.

Doctors for COVID Ethics on Dr.Burkhardt/Dr. Lang autopsy findings:

“A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death….

….

We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death….

….

Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is self-evident….

….

Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all four major manufacturers.”

This is a prestigious, top peer reviewed science journal, making a shocking conclusion. You think Lester Holt/NBC, CNN might follow up? Oh wait, one kid with a heart condition just died of "covid," stop the presses!

Scientists in Top Peer-Reviewed Journal Say True Number of Vaccine Deaths May be in “Hundreds of Thousands”

At CDC’s official Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) website:

Toxicology Reports, October 2021,:

View attachment 596201

View attachment 596202
Key words: "Could be".

They took the approximately 5,000 documented deaths caused by inoculation, and multiplied that number by 100.

That's it. That's all they did. They did not actually prove it.

Out of more than 285,000,000 inoculations.

Well will never know the true numbers of people who died from covid vs died with covid. It will all be burned and buried because a lot of people did a lot of bad stuff under the blanket of covid.

Even hospitals will be hiding shit because hospitals got 10s of 1000s of dollar for every covid patient. We all know the heinous shit people will do for money, so if you don't believe every hospital was pencil whipping covid status on as many patients as possible to get money you're crazy.

People pushing covid and vaccines for kickbacks and so on. A lot of money and false information was passed around. I don't think anyone is going to ever know how many truly died or any real truth about any of it. When you have something like covid that makes billions and billions of dollars and can be used to control people and be used for power you know it's been horribly abused by a lot of people.

This is a prestigious, top peer reviewed science journal, making a shocking conclusion. You think Lester Holt/NBC, CNN might follow up? Oh wait, one kid with a heart condition just died of "covid," stop the presses!

At CDC’s official Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) website:

Toxicology Reports, October 2021,:

View attachment 596201

View attachment 596202
Peter McCullough has been promoting misinformation about the COVID vaccine.

time will.....

~S~
It already has.

Weatherman2020 was kind enough to provide a link:

Therefore, the benefits of vaccination were considered more significant as compared to the risk of myocarditis/pericarditis.

Key words: "Could be".

They took the approximately 5,000 documented deaths caused by inoculation, and multiplied that number by 100.

That's it. That's all they did. They did not actually prove it.

Out of more than 285,000,000 inoculations.

Actually they estimated the under-reporting factor at between 20 and 40. The CDC acknowledges significant under-reporting.

“”Underreporting” is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. “ VAERS - Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

Forum List

Back