Scientists in Top Peer-Reviewed Journal Say True Number of Vaccine Deaths May be in “Hundreds of Thousands”

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is a prestigious, top peer reviewed science journal, making a shocking conclusion. You think Lester Holt/NBC, CNN might follow up? Oh wait, one kid with a heart condition just died of "covid," stop the presses!

Scientists in Top Peer-Reviewed Journal Say True Number of Vaccine Deaths May be in “Hundreds of Thousands”

At CDC’s official Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) website:

“…VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events.”

Toxicology Reports, October 2021,:

“VAERS historically has under-reported adverse events by about two orders-of-magnitude, so COVID-19 inoculation deaths in the short-term could be in the hundreds of thousands for the USA for the period mid-December 2020 to the end of May 2021…potentially swamping…COVID-19 deaths.

1643842800529.png

1643842816925.png

Last edited:
While I believe this, I want a much better source, particularly when clicking upon your links, I am directed to some study back in the early 2000's, so unless I see some genuine data I can only assume the source is utterly un-trusted and probably worthless.....

My doc is telling me that "fully vaxxed" folks that are ending up in the hospital with their normal pre-covid ills are passing at a alarming rate now from increased incidences of fatal organ shutdown that could have been easily controlled before.

My cholesterol was just a tic above normal but he put me on a low-dose statin drug anyway since I was vaxxed just as a precaution.

Last edited:
My doc is telling me that "fully vaxxed" folks that are ending up in the hospital with their normal pre-covid ills are passing at a alarming rate now from increased incidences of fatal organ shutdown that before could have been easily controlled before.

My cholesterol was just a tic above normal but he put me on a low-dose statin drug anyway since I was vaxxed just as a precaution.
There are gonna be many many democrat party toe suckers dying off over the next few years, they had the highest submission percentages of all, but many decent Americans also submitted to them. I am a fanatically pro-vaccine individual, but the lies and the indefensible responses to very pragmatic questions clued me in early, that all; was not as it would seem, so wisely, I avoided the mRNA jabs altogether....

Then came the fascist hardcore censoring of the very best medical minds on the planet, followed up by the total censoring of all questions and opinion on ALL social media, including highly organized assaults upon men and women in elected government, this served to seal the deal for all three digit IQ's not yet submitted to the jabs, and none of us ever have, or ever will!

There are gonna be many many democrat party toe suckers dying off over the next few years, they had the highest submission percentages of all, but many decent Americans also submitted to them. I am a fanatically pro-vaccine individual, but the lies and the indefensible responses to very pragmatic questions clued me in early, that all; was not as it would seem, so wisely, I avoided the mRNA jabs altogether....

Then came the fascist hardcore censoring of the very best medical minds on the planet, followed up by the total censoring of all questions and opinion on ALL social media, including highly organized assaults upon men and women in elected government, this served to seal the deal for all three digit IQ's not yet submitted to the jabs, and none of us ever have, or ever will!
Thank goodness I did not get "boosted", my doc did not recommend it at all.

As for our children, I fear for them. I have a feeling that the dems will be responsible for the most glaring case of mass child experimentation since WW-2 Germany.

While I believe this, I want a much better source, particularly when clicking upon your links, I am directed to some study back in the early 2000's, so unless I see some genuine data I can only assume the source is utterly un-trusted and probably worthless.....

Thats not what I said, I said I want a better source, when clicking upon links, I am directed to studies from over a decade ago, NOT to a peer reviewed study of covid jabs.

Link one study which is from over a decade ago.

Again here is the link for Oct. 2021 Toxicology Reports study. Beyond that gimme some of what you're smoking.

1643845675157.png

Link one study which is from over a decade ago.

Again here is the link for Oct. 2021 Toxicology Reports study. Beyond that gimme some of what you're smoking.

View attachment 596221

This is a prestigious, top peer reviewed science journal, making a shocking conclusion. You think Lester Holt/NBC, CNN might follow up? Oh wait, one kid with a heart condition just died of "covid," stop the presses!

View attachment 596201

View attachment 596202
A post for fools, by fools. A talking point grifted from a right wing blogger liar without proper attribution.

The VAERS list is not a list of people who died because of the vaccines.

View attachment 596201

View attachment 596202
So are you talking about VAERS being a peer reviewed study?

Did you click on this?

Oct. 2021 Toxicology Reports study.

View attachment 596221
Look, you need to click on all of the supporting links presented, the very first one I did directed me to link I posted you, and that link regards a vaccine data collection study from 2007!

Thank goodness I did not get "boosted", my doc did not recommend it at all.

As for our children, I fear for them. I have a feeling that the dems will be responsible for the most glaring case of mass child experimentation since WW-2 Germany.
Dr. Mike Yeadon, Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer for 16 years, thinks the boosters are the kill shots. “I accuse the scientific advisors to my government of mass murder.”

Dr. Yeadon preview

FULL EPIC INTERVIEW

Forum List

Back