Liberal Comedian Jimmy Dore Eviscerates Whoopie Goldberg Over COVID Lies

LOL her fart routine! You will be a Jimmy fan if you weren't before.

Wow, he eviscerates her after she publicly admits her error and apologizes… big man this Jimmy guy sounds like!!

Wow, he eviscerates her after she publicly admits her error and apologizes… big man this Jimmy guy sounds like!!
All of this liberal push back on their own now that the swamp has firm control again warms the heart. With Trump in power, you would not see this at all.

All of this liberal push back on their own now that the swamp has firm control again warms the heart. With Trump in power, you would not see this at all.
Saw plenty of this when Trump was in power. Don’t be stupid.

Saw plenty of this when Trump was in power. Don’t be stupid.
You saw what you want. I saw an almost demonic pushback after the 2016 election on a man who tried to give us back our nation. Even with that we still moved left as we see now. We will end up like the Soviet people walking down streets not smiling and if we ph uk it up enough stores with a lot less then we have now. The mighty when they fall have a long way to the bottom. The millions of people we see at our southern border saw the same type of politics kill the economies of their nations. But they had far les to fall.

You saw what you want. I saw an almost demonic pushback after the 2016 election on a man who tried to give us back our nation. Even with that we still moved left as we see now. We will end up like the Soviet people walking down streets not smiling and if we ph uk it up enough stores with a lot less then we have now. The mighty when they fall have a long way to the bottom. The millions of people we see at our southern border saw the same type of politics kill the economies of their nations. But they had far les to fall.
I saw what was right in front of my eyes. True there was a stronger push back than I’ve ever seen before. But it wasn’t pushback against a heart hearted dude trying to give us our country back…. Are you kidding with that kind of language?!. Trump was a troll and shit talker, he dished out and provoke all that he received. Absolutely lowered the bar of our discourse. The damage will last for decades

I saw what was right in front of my eyes. True there was a stronger push back than I’ve ever seen before. But it wasn’t pushback against a heart hearted dude trying to give us our country back…. Are you kidding with that kind of language?!. Trump was a troll and shit talker, he dished out and provoke all that he received. Absolutely lowered the bar of our discourse. The damage will last for decades
You live off his personality. We all spend too much on personalities as we destroy people on it. Trump's agendas were good. He was not anti-most prog agendas even if they did not move as fast for your liking. He promoted a nation with borders, a common language and a culture where we get along with each other. And this was viciously attacked. There was nothing mean about this. It was promoting that all that come here to blend in. Globalists want us to be a tower of babel to weaken the nation for world government. And we will be and are getting poorer in real terms.

heart hearted?

But the damage was a boomerang for the Left. Because you have not only lost politically. You have lost the culture. I never thought I would live to see the day, yet here we are.

You live off his personality. We all spend too much on personalities as we destroy people on it. Trump's agendas were good. He was not anti-most prog agendas even if they did not move as fast for your liking. He promoted a nation with borders, a common language and a culture where we get along with each other. And this was viciously attacked. There was nothing mean about this. It was promoting that all that come here to blend in. Globalists want us to be a tower of babel to weaken the nation for world government. And we will be and are getting poorer in real terms.
Being president is all about personality. That’s the job. Relationships, representing a nation.

It is considered polite to actually read or listen to the post material before commenting. You are on an entirely different subject.

It is considered polite to actually read or listen to the post material before commenting. You are on an entirely different subject.
You want to be polite in a thread about a guy who eviscerated a woman who made a mistake and apologized for it?

Forum List

Back