Scientists get a better picture of how reptles lost their limbs...

All you are doing is stating that species don't change, just learn to live with changes to survive. That's not evolution. A virus will never become an insect. And insect will never become a horse. A horse will never become an ape and and ape will never become a human. If all these did, then that's evolution. God created the animals and placed them on earth. Because of the Fall of Adam, life stopped developing perfectly and it became necessary for the strongest and fittest to survive. Happened twice. Once at the Fall of Adam and the other after the Flood of Noah.
Actually, I’m identify that species change. The term for that change is “speciation”. That’s a function of evolution. Speciation has been observed. There are many examples.

There was no “fall of Adam”. There was no pleasure cruise captained by Noah. The planet is not flat.

I agree with most of that. But, you can see just from the post of atheists that they are demanding this small legged lizard turned in to snakes. And, if there is any disagreement, well, you are stupid and unworthy of their mighty superior big brains. Unless a person has seen the Father or angels or anything of heaven, it's all based on faith logic and line of reasoning. We don't claim there is or will be empirical evidence until the 2nd Coming of Christ. God sends us signs of these last days. But, not everyone can recognize them and that's okay. I don't call them stupid. But, those words "could be," "may be," "Possibly be," "perhaps" and so on are fuzzy words. Now, if you can get these hypocrites in here to stop saying evolution is fact...
So, tell us about the “faith logic and line of reasoning” that leads to gods, angels, a flat earth, talking snakes.

I think you missed the gods’ signal of the Endtimers. Only a few special folks were invited.

1650062906473.jpeg

Actually, I’m identify that species change. The term for that change is “speciation”. That’s a function of evolution. Speciation has been observed. There are many examples.

There was no “fall of Adam”. There was no pleasure cruise captained by Noah. The planet is not flat.
Yes, there was a Fall of Adam. The proof is, we all sin, transgress, make mistakes, do evil. If there was no Fall, there would be none of this. Evidence. I noticed that you claim the "change" or "speciation" as a function of evolution but not the entire evolution. Just a part of it. So, just some changes in adaptation but no real factual proof of lizards changing into snakes.

So, tell us about the “faith logic and line of reasoning” that leads to gods, angels, a flat earth, talking snakes.

I think you missed the gods’ signal of the Endtimers. Only a few special folks were invited.
Faith logic and reasoning: If any of you lack wisdom let him ask of God and it will be given to you. Do so with one purpose of heart to know of God and His wisdom not mans. Do so in faith and don't waver and be tossed from sea to sea. Ask without a double mind trying to deceive others and thyself. Study the scriptures, meditate on them, pray always and listen for the answers. Do all this with no doubt in your mind and the you will be blessed with the knowledge from God.

The only correct thing you wrote, "And no, scientists don't claim to know that this is precisely how snakes lost their limbs." So, I'm not playing dumb. The fact is, then there is no proof that they lost any legs at all. This was just a poor deformed lizard that evolutionists are trying to hope is true. A very closely related "hope" that the children of Israel hope for. Are you hoping that it is at least 95% fact? 70%? 30%?
:thewave:
Yeah, you like to embarrass yourself with these divine declarations.

Now, what would evidence "snakes lost their limbs" look like? Try to be specific.

Now, do your usual little flailing and trolling. All frauds go into a tailspin at this question. So will you.

Anyway, the childish mewling of retards notwithstanding:

Scientists have a good idea of when limitless stakes appeared, and how they are related to each other. Studying genetics and embryos yields a lot of information.

Good read:

Yes, there was a Fall of Adam. The proof is, we all sin, transgress, make mistakes, do evil. If there was no Fall, there would be none of this. Evidence. I noticed that you claim the "change" or "speciation" as a function of evolution but not the entire evolution. Just a part of it. So, just some changes in adaptation but no real factual proof of lizards changing into snakes.
There was no mythical fall of a mythical Adam. People make mistskes, make bad decisions, commit crimes. That has nothing to do with gods.

I noticed you are repulsed by science, generally and evolution, specifically. I have to point out that there is nothing to suggest supernatural design in living things. Biological organisms can repair themselves and reproduce. Further, living organisms and their environments are much more complex than supernatural design would need to be. Biological life shows a pattern of relative similarity that is nothing like we would expect from supernatural design. The logical conclusion then is that life is not designed.

Besides, you have offered literally nothing to support any argument at all in favor of your gods.

Last edited:
Faith logic and reasoning: If any of you lack wisdom let him ask of God and it will be given to you. Do so with one purpose of heart to know of God and His wisdom not mans. Do so in faith and don't waver and be tossed from sea to sea. Ask without a double mind trying to deceive others and thyself. Study the scriptures, meditate on them, pray always and listen for the answers. Do all this with no doubt in your mind and the you will be blessed with the knowledge from God.

Nothing in logic or reasoning suggests I would take such scripted street corner proselytizing seriously.

Glad you acknowledge your fuzzy speech. Some call it double-talk. Actually, people without any proof talk that way sounding like they know what they are talking about but in reality, have no facts or proof. Just conjecture, no real evidence and a bunch of fuzzy words. I know how to write proofs. Taught college prep and honor's geometry for 16 years. I see statements with no factual reasons. Just fuzzy words and a whole lot of guess work.

Your second paragraph starts out with no fact or proof that the population was isolated nor why they had breeding advantages over more maneuverable lizards. Also, while these lizards were losing their mobility, they were then much more huntable by predators to kill them to extinction. That's something none of you take into account. While there is a structural change, creatures would become more hunted and killed by predators until they gain enough mobility and able to defend themselves. Same with Chimps. As they began to stand on two legs and lost their tails, they began to lose their mobility in the trees. They would have been extinct well before they gained enough brainpower to make weapons and hunt in packs.
I also noticed another fuzzy word "somehow." Just a wishful hope of things not seen. Sounds like a religious belief of faith. Except, I use no fuzzy words. I "know" God the Father lives. Jesus Christ "is" the Son of God, our redeemer. And, the Holy Ghost "does" bear witness to me of this I "know."

:poke:

Introduction​

A century of anatomical and phylogenetic studies have established that snakes evolved from lizards1,2, these two groups forming together one of the most-specious clades of terrestrial vertebrates.

So, on the other hand, what data can you offer to support the evolution of your gods from earlier gods?

There was no mythical fall of a mythical Adam. People make mistskes, make bad decisions, commit crimes. That has nothing to do with gods.

I noticed you are repulsed by science, generally and evolution, specifically. I have to point out that there is nothing to suggest supernatural design in living things. Biological organisms can repair themselves and reproduce. Further, living organisms and their environments are much more complex than supernatural design would need to be. Biological life shows a pattern of relative similarity that is nothing like we would expect from supernatural design. The logical conclusion then is that life is not designed.

Besides, you have offered literally nothing to support any argument at all in favor of your gods.
It's funny how you don't believe in God yet compare seem to have knowledge of supernatural creation. Amazing!
The human body is amazing and all God gifted. All things are designed intelligently.
Prove there was no Fall of Adam.

It's funny how you don't believe in God yet compare seem to have knowledge of supernatural creation. Amazing!
The human body is amazing and all God gifted. All things are designed intelligently.
Prove there was no Fall of Adam.
I have no knowledge of supernatural creation. I am not aware of any body of evidence supporting such a thing,

Support your comment that the human body is gifted by any gods, I'm going to hold you to the same standard of evidence you hold science to.

Genetic defects. A gift from the gods.

Lovely!

I have no knowledge of supernatural creation. I am not aware of any body of evidence supporting such a thing,

Support your comment that the human body is gifted by any gods, I'm going to hold you to the same standard of evidence you hold science to.

Genetic defects. A gift from the gods.

Lovely!
Sort of a gift so that we have opposition in all things to be able to learn from. The Red Sea posed a challenge for Moses and the children of Israel. God didn't remove the Red Sea. He parted it. God doesn't always remove your challenges but he will make a way to get through them. That way, we do our part through faith and He will do his part so that the lesson of life will be worthwhile.

Sort of a gift so that we have opposition in all things to be able to learn from. The Red Sea posed a challenge for Moses and the children of Israel. God didn't remove the Red Sea. He parted it. God doesn't always remove your challenges but he will make a way to get through them. That way, we do our part through faith and He will do his part so that the lesson of life will be worthwhile.
Worshipping angry gods who, as the fables tell it, destroy humanity can lead to a maladjusted personality. That man ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil means that (per Christian theology), that all mankind is born with original sin. All mankind is born evil and base. That's an utterly horrible thing to saddle children with. What's worse is that per the Genesis fable, the gods lied, Satan told the truth.

Worshipping angry gods who, as the fables tell it, destroy humanity can lead to a maladjusted personality. That man ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil means that (per Christian theology), that all mankind is born with original sin. All mankind is born evil and base. That's an utterly horrible thing to saddle children with. What's worse is that per the Genesis fable, the gods lied, Satan told the truth.
Satan is the great deceiver. He has even deceived you. What is deception. Deception is when a truth and a lie are used together to destroy faith and belief in God. Satan said two things: They shall not die and that they will have knowledge like the Godhead. A lie and a truth. While the Godhead told Adam and Eve the truth in all things and gave them the choice to act as free agents.

Your lie and truth is also simple. You make it as if the Godhead is always angry. But, in reality, no. Most of the time, he stays out of the affairs of mankind to allow them to choose good or evil and to correct their errors through repentance and forgiveness. The times in which the Godhead acted negatively with Israel and the people as a whole was very infrequent. The time frames in the Bible move quickly, especially in Genesis. God is quite happy with those who follow his commandments and repent when they sin.

To your lack of understanding of the plan of salvation and the fall of Adam, it's no wonder you are confused. Children cannot sin until they reach an age in which they can be held accountable for their sins. That's about the age of 8 year old. By then, they understand punishment and basic right from wrong. Until then, they are not capable of sin. If they die before they are accountable, they will be resurrected with the just and potential exaltation in the Celestial Glory in heaven.

As to our basic nature as humans, because of God’s redemption, we are all subject to two influences: the negative propensities associated with our mortal, physical bodies, and the divine desires associated with our spiritual nature. Ultimately, each of us must choose which of those influences we will allow to dominate our lives. It's our responsibility as spirit children of Father in Heaven to learn to gain control of our carnal senses of the body by learning what is righteous and within the bounds the Lord has established. To deny us the negative influences would be to deny us free will, free agency, free speech, freedom of religion and basic God-given rights to choose good or evil. It's amazing how liberals, Democrats and atheists always run to use the children for their evil intentions to assist Satan in his efforts to deceive and keep us from being saved and exalted.

In the scientific world, unless you witnessed an event you do not say it as if it were fact. It is not "fuzzy talk". It is allowing for future evidence to add to or disprove the Theory.
Today, we have two natural science museums. Here's mine -- Creation, Science, Bible History, & Dinosaurs,

Did you expect any less?

Mine can be proved to you after death even if you ignore or contradict it now.

Today, we have two natural science museums. Here's mine -- Creation, Science, Bible History, & Dinosaurs,

Did you expect any less?

Mine can be proved to you after death even if you ignore or contradict it now.

The difference between your version of "science" and actual science is that actual science seeks to disprove its own theories, whereas yours has the conclusion already and looks for ways to back it up and discards whatever does not fit with your foregone conclusion.

And when I die I will see what is proven or disproven. I have no fear of death.

The difference between your version of "science" and actual science is that actual science seeks to disprove its own theories, whereas yours has the conclusion already and looks for ways to back it up and discards whatever does not fit with your foregone conclusion.

Last point first. It's nice you have no fear of death. However, it has to do with wrath of God which would not be under science. I mean science backs up creation science, but I don't think it covers wrath of God. I can only think it's between you and the judge as we all are after death.

As for the former, you may be correct as there are no errors with God's dealings with humanity. We would not seek God's errors, but would seek answers and verifications to creation science. Is creation science a conclusion made by us creationists and their scientists? I wouldn't put it that way, but with what God stated in the Bible.

As for your comment, what science did the evolutionists seek to disprove?

Correct.

What james bond and Cougarbear do is engage in "backwards think".

All new information is manipulated through various dishonest means to fit the prescribed premises.

What this causes is dishonesty and self-contradiction. It matters not if their reactionary manipulation is self consistent on the whole. Only the reflexive reaction in any given instance matters.

This causes them to contradict themselves quite often and to make elementay and embarrassing errors in fact and logic. But the entire venture is dishonest from the start,so they really do not care.

Concepts like "mutually supportive evidence" and deduction have no place in their dog and pony show.

Forum List

Back