Scientists explosive eruption rise rises for Hawaii volcano

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PAHOA, Hawaii — Hawaii's Kilauea volcano could soon send boulders and ash shooting out of its summit crater in the kind of explosive eruption last displayed nearly a century ago.

Scientists: Explosive eruption risk rises for Hawaii volcano
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it that non cautious stooges say , " oh it happens all the time" nothing will happen we're use to six hundred little quakes a day " nothing will blow just move a long like nothing wonder if that attitude stands once you live it and go through it where yeah I could see getting use to a few little ones taking place frequently and think nothing of it, but when . a certain amount begins to take place some should take notice and pay attention........

PAHOA, Hawaii — Hawaii's Kilauea volcano could soon send boulders and ash shooting out of its summit crater in the kind of explosive eruption last displayed nearly a century ago.

Scientists: Explosive eruption risk rises for Hawaii volcano
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it that non cautious stooges say , " oh it happens all the time" nothing will happen we're use to six hundred little quakes a day " nothing will blow just move a long like nothing wonder if that attitude stands once you live it and go through it where yeah I could see getting use to a few little ones taking place frequently and think nothing of it, but when . a certain amount begins to take place some should take notice and pay attention........
You're the stooge that thinks every earthquake and volcano eruption means the end of the world is upon us. :laugh:

Sorry,science and scientists cannot be trusted. They are all frauds on the government teat.

I learned that from some genius called "Mind Wars".

If you really want to know what they are saying and what it means then listen to this video of the meeting the volcanologists and usgs had for the residents last night. It isn’t the end of the world or that area, by any means.
Video On Demand
Hawaiian public tv

Forum List

Back