Scientists create self-replicating RNA

How Did Life Begin? RNA That Replicates Itself Indefinitely Developed For First Time
Several years old, I know. But interesting. Note how they fail to admit that it was intelligent design that was responsible. Lol. And they still haven't managed to create a living cell in the lab.

It's media hype. What was discovered does not match the hype. Joyce and Lincoln admit they did not create life. They started off with a long RNA molecule. Nothing like RNA appears in Miller-Urey type experiments. What it means is Joyce and Lincoln interfered and placed the RNA molecule in it. The truth is not even the building blocks, ribonucleotides, appear in the abiogenesis experiments. Your story was debunked back then. 2007 - 2011 were the years evolution was criticized unmercilessly.

It there was an intelligence, it was on the part of Joyce and Lincoln to implement the long RNA molecule.

How Did Life Begin? RNA That Replicates Itself Indefinitely Developed For First Time
Several years old, I know. But interesting. Note how they fail to admit that it was intelligent design that was responsible. Lol. And they still haven't managed to create a living cell in the lab.
Evolution had 4 billion years to work with. Not surprising our scientists couldn't replicate it in 50 or so.
So NO MIND can do in infinite years what the HUMAN MIND can do in 50 years?

How many years would it take a chimp to do this? Somewhere between 50 years and infinity?

It's media hype. What was discovered does not match the hype. Joyce and Lincoln admit they did not create life. They started off with a long RNA molecule. Nothing like RNA appears in Miller-Urey type experiments. What it means is Joyce and Lincoln interfered and placed the RNA molecule in it. The truth is not even the building blocks, ribonucleotides, appear in the abiogenesis experiments. Your story was debunked back then. 2007 - 2011 were the years evolution was criticized unmercilessly.

It there was an intelligence, it was on the part of Joyce and Lincoln to implement the long RNA molecule.

As usual, you plagiarize ruthlessly. You stole the above from the place you usually plagiarize from.

RNA self replication - creation.com

Such dishonesty and immoral behavior.

Evolution had 4 billion years to work with. Not surprising our scientists couldn't replicate it in 50 or so.
So NO MIND can do in infinite years what the HUMAN MIND can do in 50 years?

How many years would it take a chimp to do this? Somewhere between 50 years and infinity?
Lol, billions and billions and billions of random combinations.

That's pretty much what I said. Intelligence created that self- replicating RNA. Atheist believe that no intelligence is required. Hmmm.

That's pretty much what I said. Intelligence created that self- replicating RNA. Atheist believe that no intelligence is required. Hmmm.

Inelegance is simply an evolution of life.

So, you believe that an intelligent deity could have created the process of evolution as the engine of creation?

That sounds like heresy to me...

peter-mckinstry-stake-for-shireen-with-kindling-as.jpg

There are simpler, self-replicating molecules that occur naturally. Once they appeared on the early Earth, evolution was off and running.

Life, as you think of it, hooked a ride on meteor. Just like seeds from trees and flowers travel on winged creatures and the air.

It's all so obvious. It's teh confinements of human perception that makes it oh so mysterious.

There are simpler, self-replicating molecules that occur naturally. Once they appeared on the early Earth, evolution was off and running.

Life, as you think of it, hooked a ride on meteor. Just like seeds from trees and flowers travel on winged creatures and the air.

It's all so obvious. It's teh confinements of human perception that makes it oh so mysterious.
Ridiculous.

Ridiculous.

Compelling argument.

Ridiculous.

Are you serious?

OMFG

people, a failed species

Ridiculous.

Are you serious?

OMFG

people, a failed species
Assuming your theory is true it still doesn't explain how life first began before it hitched its ride to Earth.

Forum List

Back