Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’

I have no way of proving that it that it did or didn't come from the lab, & if it did come from the lab Why we would not focus on a cure & not wasting so much time making it a political fight.

Shutting the labs down should not be a political thing.

So bad FFI is running backward at warp speed, admitting "we have checks in science"
Yes, that seems like a foreign idea to uneducated slobs who think they have outsmarted scientists.

But the world of science does not operate like your circle of fools.

Yes, that seems like a foreign idea to uneducated slobs who think they have outsmarted scientists.

But the world of science does not operate like your circle of fools.

We didn't need checks, remember?

"Believe the science" was what you Cultists told us for two years. We have receipts

No it isn't. You are catching g your pearls over nothing again.

If they have an opinion, they should publish research. There is no debate to be had without evidence. But evidence isn't something that matters to you, because you are a magical thinker that is a slave to his own childish fetishes. .

Spin Spin Spin.

Even caught red handed you defend them, because you are your ilk are hacks, where the cause is more important than the truth.

My doctor told me a year ago she has no doubts it is a manmade virus.

Everyone involved in the creation of the virus should be drawn and quartered.

Everyone involved in the coverup should be hanged.

latest

No it isn't. You are catching g your pearls over nothing again.

If they have an opinion, they should publish research. There is no debate to be had without evidence. But evidence isn't something that matters to you, because you are a magical thinker that is a slave to his own childish fetishes. .
You Leftards pretend to be so concerned about the virus but you want no one to talk about those that created the virus, letting illegals in with the virus and transporting them all over America, and most of all what virus are they working on next.

Forum List

Back