Oreo Celebrating Its 110th Birthday With A Brand New Flavor!

You can't have any. Don't you remember? All you wingnuts boycotted oreos when they came out with the rainbow cookies.

1642011609106.png

What should they have in it, 2 robed Klansmen holding a Confederate Flag.

Either I am not their target demographics being White or the assholes have embraced this filthy demented woke/diversity mentality to produce their advertisement.

Of course if some of these pathetic weak White Guilt pussies want to buy a product advertised by Negroes then fine. I hope they enjoy their woke cookies.

Either I am not their target demographics being White or the assholes have embraced this filthy demented woke/diversity mentality to produce their advertisement.

Of course if some of these pathetic weak White Guilt pussies want to buy a product advertised by Negroes then fine. I hope they enjoy their woke cookies.
Could you, like, not?

So if there isn't someone white on the commercial then that means they don't won't you to buy the cookies. That's the stupidest shit in the book.

I never would've guessed that the Oreo cookie was that old.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Other than the regular made cookie of course, the only other kind that I have tried are the carrot cake flavored Oreo cookies. They are good. :) :) :)

The advertisement for it has a goddamn Negro in it.

Let them sell it to the Negroes.

You need fucking help. Seriously. Find a psychiatrist, a psychotherapist, something, but get help.

You need fucking help. Seriously. Find a psychiatrist, a psychotherapist, something, but get help.

I usually like what they have to say,.. but this time I agree with you believe it or not,.. and when it doesn't come to politics you are actually strangely sort of,.. likeable.

Got triggered having someone attack your stupid wokeness, did you?

LOL!

Sorry, I just don't see anything woke about it. It's just an advertisement and I really think this time you're overreacting. Black people need to stop taking roles made for white people, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't have roles in Hollywood all of their own.

I usually like what they have to say,.. but this time I agree with you believe it or not,.. and when it doesn't come to politics you are actually strangely sort of,.. likeable.

Uh, thanks... I think.

People on both sides of the spectrum sometimes don't care for my politics. I wear that as a badge of honor. Some of my beliefs lean right, some left, most are moderate.

Got triggered having someone attack your stupid wokeness, did you?

LOL!

Not at all, I don't get triggered by ignorance. I pity it.

I do find the idea that you think I was triggered by your post humorous, considering the fact that, based on your post, you have been triggered by an advertisement.

Uh, thanks... I think.

People on both sides of the spectrum sometimes don't care for my politics. I wear that as a badge of honor. Some of my beliefs lean right, some left, most are moderate.

Eh,.. let's just say you annoy me a lot less than some of these other people on here with your politics. I said this with Slade3200 before and now I'll say it to you. I think I can agree to disagree with you and still be friendly with you at the same time. :)

Forum List

Back