Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’

So I will change to

Incoming progressive spin to somehow ignore or blame Trump in 5....4....3....2.....1.....

I've long said it was man made. Trump does bear some of the blame for lifting the moratorium on funding the research. I'm sure Fauci bears the brunt of that blame but it was Trump that had to lift it.

I've long said it was man made. Trump does bear some of the blame for lifting the moratorium on funding the research. I'm sure Fauci bears the brunt of that blame but it was Trump that had to lift it.
Its not about that but more about covering it up after it spread and shaming those who stated it was man made.

Its not about that but more about covering it up after it spread and shaming those who stated it was man made.

Covering it up could also be considered when we were told it was under control and not coming here.

Covering it up could also be considered when we were told it was under control and not coming here.
Nope. Not that part. Covering up the origin. Trump consistently and constantly blamed China while Fauci consistently and constantly said it came naturally from a market. Stop your spin.

Nope. Not that part. Covering up the origin. Trump consistently and constantly blamed China while Fauci consistently and constantly said it came naturally from a market. Stop your spin.

So we have to very narrow things down to get to the facts? We should only consider certain aspects and not everything?

So if the media were more truthful then more people would have realized that this virus was made in a lab

We do not have those facts yet but I certainly believe that to be the case and I am able to come to that conclusion, biased media or not.

And here's the spin I was expecting. You SJW minions don't disappoint.

This wasn't accidental, this was willful acting to suppress evidence of non natural origin of COVID.
Very likely, but what good does it do to promote that idea? It doesn't matter in terms of coping with the pandemic. The only thing that actually matters is whether it was loosed as a bioweapon. THAT would be bad, and would suggest a lot of further problems coming. But China is having so much trouble with the disease itself (three cities now of people who can't leave their homes, in Jan. 2022 -- this is not working and they need another plan) that people have given up that idea, I think.

I think it is OBVIOUS that these bioweapons labs were working against any plausible interest of humanity and we badly need international agreements against stuff like that! But not right now: we're busy coping with the disaster itself now.

Needs work, though.

I have no way of proving that it that it did or didn't come from the lab, & if it did come from the lab Why we would not focus on a cure & not wasting so much time making it a political fight.

Forum List

Back