‘Scientist’ Neil deGrasse Tyson claims biology is ‘insufficient’ during unhinged rant defending radical trans agenda

Source on that?
Highschool should of been your source. I don't even really need the context of the entire conversation, from that little snippet I can tell he's talking about the fact that chromosomes don't tell you anything about a person's sexuality or what a person feels or how they identify.

Highschool should of been your source. I don't even really need the context of the entire conversation, from that little snippet I can tell he's talking about the fact that chromosomes don't tell you anything about a person's sexuality or what a person feels or how they identify.
You seriously did not read the post I was quoting. Hint, it's yours and you should have.

You seriously did not read the post I was quoting. Hint, it's yours and you should have.
I answered you. Biology is the study of living organisms which are the result of chemical processes and those processes are governed by the same forces that make all the matter and energy we see in the universe. You should of learned this in high-school but since you didn't your source is me. If you disagree with anything I've said here feel free to explain.

I answered you. Biology is the study of living organisms which are the result of chemical processes and those processes are governed by the same forces that make all the matter and energy we see in the universe. You should of learned this in high-school but since you didn't your source is me. If you disagree with anything I've said here feel free to explain.
Of course, that's easy. Biology is a full-blown scientific field of study in itself, and Astrophysics is a separate field of study. We do not expect astrophysicists to be biologists, nor biologists to be astrophysicists. Claiming that there's a link between the two is meaningless because you can become an astrophysicist without much more than biology 101 in school. Thus, him ranting on about biology is no more authoritative than Charles Darwin would have been talking about the orbits of the planets.

Heck, I have a Computer Science degree and had basic Chemistry courses too. That doesn't make me a chemist. I have a physics minor, but that doesn't make me a physicist or an engineer. IOW, I might have studied some of the fields, but didn't go very far into them.

The bottom line is, citing Tyson as an authority on biology is useless unless he can show that he has extensive education in it. If he doesn't have any more biology education than I do you might as well cite me as the authority.

Highschool should have been your source. I don't even really need the context of the entire conversation, from that little snippet I can tell he's talking about the fact that chromosomes don't tell you anything about a person's sexuality or what a person feels or how they identify.
Leftism and inability to think for yourself goes hand in hand.

I answered you. Biology is the study of living organisms which are the result of chemical processes and those processes are governed by the same forces that make all the matter and energy we see in the universe. You should have learned this in high-school but since you didn't your source is me. If you disagree with anything I've said here feel free to explain.
And I’m an engineer with a US patent for a medical device for blood analysis.

He’s a mental nutter.

As every 5 year old would also tell you.

If you have XY chromosomes and you "identify" as a pussy progressive pajama boy, girlie girl, then I identify you as a candidate for a mental institution. Because of the "liberal compassion" of Jimmy "the peanut" Carter allowing mentally ill people to be amongst normal people as helping insane people be normal again, just made more mentally ill people amongst US and they vote Marxist/Demofascist....

View attachment 810705

Humans can change sex on a whim.
Cuz science.

The Lefts attack on science is beyond historical records.

This man is not a scientist! He is a politician and used car salesman! He is great at making persuasive arguments and making opinions sound like facts, but he is just a con-man

This is exactly why there is so much distrust towards the medical and scientific community these days. It stopped being about science and started being about politics.

But are there only two genders?
IMG_0343.jpeg

Forum List

Back