‘Scientist’ Neil deGrasse Tyson claims biology is ‘insufficient’ during unhinged rant defending radical trans agenda

Oooh, looks like someone got triggered by Tyson talking about reality.

Good.

So you have that "not so fresh feeling", Mrs. Summers Eve?

1691098637579.jpeg

Always knew you were a fucking douche now you proved it

Apparently biological stuff like chromosomes that determine if you have weenie or whoohaa, let alone your eye color or biological physique or predilection to cancer or your skin color...XX or XY chromosomes isn't a thing, because ND Tyson says so. Meanwhile back at the ranch: facts and reality: The periodic table doesn't depend on feelings, right, NEIL?

Gender is based on sex. It's descriptive. Truth. its mean to describe your sex, that's it. You have a MALE organ or a FEMALE organ. It's that simple, Neil. Its like the properties of hydrogen or gravity, its not open to interpretation, its a fact. Feelings don't factor in here.

Gender is based on sex. It's descriptive. Truth. its mean to describe your sex, that's it. You have a MALE organ or a FEMALE organ. It's that simple, Neil. Its like the properties of hydrogen or gravity, its not open to interpretation, its a fact. Feelings don't factor in here.
You may believe it is biology that makes us human, I believe it is our minds. Unique in the world and it allows us to do things our biology will not.

You may believe it is biology that makes us human, I believe it is our minds. Unique in the world and it allows us to do things our biology will not.
It's mental alright. Born a male you're a male, no matter what you're psycho thoughts tell you.

I'm mentally stable enough to understand that heterosexual is normal, gay is not. Born a man always a man.
What is that assessment based on? Not based on mental health professional of course. You do know that homosexual acts have been observed in non-human animals. Are there mentally ill dogs and chimps out there?

Forum List

Back