Scientism Demolishes Science

Scientism and other related atheist philosophies (positivism, materialism, reductionism) make science impossible.

When we view celestial bodies we mostly see spheres revolving around other spheres.

Not the sort of mess we’d expect to see if there were no God.
Gravity will naturally lead to spheres revolving around other spheres. Ever try to blow a square bubble? Now if there were a supernatural being you might find a cube circling other cubes.

When we view celestial bodies we mostly see spheres revolving around other spheres.

Not the sort of mess we’d expect to see if there were no God.
Gravity will naturally lead to spheres revolving around other spheres. Ever try to blow a square bubble? Now if there were a supernatural being you might find a cube circling other cubes.
I think you missed the point.

Who wrote the law of gravity?

Last edited:
i think you missed the point.

Who wrote the law of gravity?
No idea, that is why I consider myself agnostic. However, I'm pretty sure that there is no God forming each of the trillions of planets into spheres, gravity does that heavy lifting (so to speak). So once the laws of the universe were 'written', was God able to just retire and watch the fun unfold?

Atheists are usually the quickest and most eager responders to questions about God. If there is no God, why are they so frantic about something that doesn't exist?

Because claims of a god existing are so off the wall-------that we try to correct and point out the obvious errors---but believers don't care about the facts or truth.

Do you think Sir Isaac Newton would have ever reached his conclusions without the work of Johannes Kepler who preceded him ?

Do you think Sir Isaac Newton would have ever reached his conclusions without the work of Johannes Kepler who preceded him ?
Standing on the shoulders of giants is a metaphor which means "Using the understanding gained by major thinkers who have gone before in order to make intellectual progress". This concept has been traced to the 12th century, attributed to Bernard of Chartres. Its most familiar expression in English is by Isaac Newton in 1675: "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."

Standing on the shoulders of giants is a metaphor which means "Using the understanding gained by major thinkers who have gone before in order to make intellectual progress". This concept has been traced to the 12th century, attributed to Bernard of Chartres. Its most familiar expression in English is by Isaac Newton in 1675: "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants.

Standing on the shoulders of giants is a metaphor which means "Using the understanding gained by major thinkers who have gone before in order to make intellectual progress". This concept has been traced to the 12th century, attributed to Bernard of Chartres. Its most familiar expression in English is by Isaac Newton in 1675: "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
In a few short years, a young woman will come along with a revolutionary concept that will change the human paradigm forever. She stood on the shoulders of many that came before her such as Alain Aspect, John Tyler Bonner, Gerald M. Edelman, Ronald Evans as well as many others. We are bound to others, past and present, this is our Fate. A blessing indeed.

Forum List

Back