Zone1 Science Can NOT Explain True Consciousness

Origins of the universe

1679018403985.png

And where did all those elements come from, ORIGINALLY ?
A Star? Where did the first star come from then....ORIGINALLY?

You're peddling "Poof" theory.....

It doesn't exist and then "POOF", it DOES !!!

Nope...try again.

Last edited:
It must suck for you that your ancestors were pond scum, Bubba.

As for myself, I'm directly descended from God. He created me in His own image. :04:

But what if.......
The ENTIRE Universe We know of.......

Is merely a microscopic subatomic particle of quarks and Higgs Bosson particles, on a single atom of "pond scum"?
The Bible was written by the hand of Man. Do you really believe that a God as portrayed in that Bible would be capable of creating a world racked with untold suffering and pain and if so, to what end?

If that was the case....I would say our "God" is in desperate need of entertainment. Lonely being a God ya know.
wait, that begs another question....why just ONE "God". Who made that decision??? Isn't that Racist/Supremacist?

But then, if THAT were the case, how many "Gods" would it take until "God" was no longer lonely and in need of entertainment?

I think everything is an illusion. One grand illusion. Your consciousness is sitting in some kind of test tube, fed just enough electrical energy to retain a few threads of thought. No idea why. We are far to simple for that question. Like expecting an amoeba to understand driving a car. :dunno:

Last edited:
But what if.......
The ENTIRE Universe We know of.......

Is merely a microscopic subatomic particle of quarks and Higgs Bosson particles, on a single atom of "pond scum"?
The Bible was written by the hand of Man. Do you really believe that a God as portrayed in that Bible would be capable of creating a world racked with untold suffering and pain and if so, to what end?

If that was the case....I would say our "God" is in desperate need of entertainment. Lonely being a God ya know.
wait, that begs another question....why just ONE "God". Who made that decision??? Isn't that Racist/Supremacist?

But then, if THAT were the case, how many "Gods" would it take until "God" was no longer lonely and in need of entertainment?

I think everything is an illusion. One grand illusion. Your consciousness is sitting in some kind of test tube, fed just enough electrical energy to retain a few threads of thought. No idea why. We are far to simple for that question. Like expecting an amoeba to understand driving a car. :dunno:

That on a single atom of pond scum would have to exist in a pond with water, land around it, air, sunlight, and other things that pond scum could not create. Only God could create something as massive as a universe and even as advanced as we are, we can't even create something as simple as a tree, or as complex as a sunrise.

That on a single atom of pond scum would have to exist in a pond with water, land around it, air, sunlight, and other things that pond scum could not create. Only God could create something as massive as a universe and even as advanced as we are, we can't even create something as simple as a tree, or as complex as a sunrise.

UNLESS.........
It's ALL an elaborate illusion. :dunno:

Who knows for certain?
That said.....I believe that only the body can die. Not afraid of death.

When I still strongly believed, I rationalized that when your body ceases and brain function stops......
from that instant to eternity and the passing of all time occurs instantaneously.

So the instant you die, relative to you, the stars all burn out, black holes all fizzle out in a whimper of radioactive decay and the universe as you knew and will know it are restarted. ALL in that very instant of your passing, relative to you.....
Right up to the instant your kinetic consciousness defies trillions upon trillions of odds and coalesces once again into some being. Not yours to choose. :spinner:

Last edited:
Has anyone else watched that documentary on the impossible odds that life could even form in the first place.
It's fascinating.

It was calculated that the time it would take for all the sequences necessary for a single dna strand to form would be LONGER than the time it would take a SNAIL to cross the entire known Universe (if there was an imaginary snail bridge spanning the Universe, and it magically lived that long)

The implication being that the chance formation of life is basically mathematically impossible.

It must suck for you that your ancestors were pond scum, Bubba.

As for myself, I'm directly descended from God. He created me in His own image. :04:

You look like God?
Does God have a penis or need to reproduce?
Does God have an asshole or digestive system?
Does God breathe?

Why would God have these? if not, he does not look like you

Last edited:
And where did all those elements come from, ORIGINALLY ?
A Star? Where did the first star come from then....ORIGINALLY?

You're peddling "Poof" theory.....

It doesn't exist and then "POOF", it DOES !!!

Nope...try again.
OK
Then who created God or did he always exist?
Did he go “poof” and create humans out of nothing?

Just because we cant explain something, doesnt mean its "god"
We arent ignorant desert savages from 4k years ago. Come on people.

If everything did just "pop into being", then that is how it is. We will never be able to prove it one way or another. "God" is similar; proof is beyond human capacity.
Effectively, for each individual, the universe comes into being when one is born and ceases at one's end.
Existentially, that is what we are faced with. How one muddles through the middle part is what we are all fussing about.

If everything did just "pop into being", then that is how it is. We will never be able to prove it one way or another. "God" is similar; proof is beyond human capacity.
Effectively, for each individual, the universe comes into being when one is born and ceases at one's end.
Existentially, that is what we are faced with. How one muddles through the middle part is what we are all fussing about.
Exactly our existences are completely relative to this fact.

We come in after the movie started and will leave before it ends And the only thing that really matters is how we comport ourselves while we are here.

We need to accept the fact that we might be incapable of knowing the answers to those big questions.

Our brains may be incapable of the thought processes required to understand

There will be a limit to human intelligence and just because we haven't found that limit yet in no way means there isn't one.

You look like God?
Does God have a penis or need to reproduce?
Does God have an asshole or digestive system?
Does God breathe?

Why would God have these? if not, he does not look like you

Why don't you ask Him?

Forum List

Back