Schumer Urges Filibuster to Block Gorsuch Confirmation

[

The economy is back,

IF you are in the top 5% of wealth holders, otherwise the economy has left you waiting on the corner.

Is THAT the equality you were promised? You hate the capitalists, but the capitalists spread the wealth around FAR more than your little gay dictator did for the last 8 years. Barry only did as your Fuhrer ordered. It is his party, and he alone makes the rules.

people with pre-existing conditions have healthcare, and republicans are being forced to help people instead of screwing them. The U.S. is better off now thanks to Obama and Democrats making hard choices. If that cost us votes then fine. Country over politics after all.

Besides, you dumb fucks elected a lunatic who's going to destroy the GOP and hand power right back over.

How is your party, Comrade? Are you the major force of power? Is America embracing the concepts of a command economy and authoritarianism as you desired? Will the childish little clowns like Schumer do anything other than further revile you to the American people? He sure the fuck won't stop Gorsuch with his immature tantrums and obstructionism.

Because of the leadership of your Fuhrer, the next democratic president hasn't been born yet, and you full well know it.
You can't call anybody Comrade until your party is cleared of colluding with Russia to overthrow our free elections

You people have absolutely lost your minds.

its impossible to lose something they never had :dance::dance::dance:

Who said anything about 4 years Snowflake? A generation is roughly 20 years... look it up.
If Trump gets his way, the U.S. may not even be around in 20 years. He's going to do so much damage to the GOP, that if we survive to 2018 and 2020 the GOP is going to wish they only had it as bad as Democrats do now.

Right, millions of new jobs, lower taxes, a surging stock market, a stronger military, enforcement of our laws, respect in the world, fair trade deals, healthcare that works for everyone. Yeah, that will bring them down------------------Not.
We're the laughingstock of the world. And the stock market went up 12,000 points under Obama. Wake me up when he gets 1/4 of tue way there.

Ok, dingleberry, tell us specifically what Obama personally did to cause the market to go up.

What exactly did your hero do?
After you tell us just what democrats did to ruin the Bush presidency, idiot

already addressed that. You claimed that Obama caused the market to go up. Tell us exactly and specifically what he personally did that caused it.

You people crowing over Trump and proclaiming the dawning of a new Reich apparently can't do basic math.

Trump won by the slimmest of margins in the key states that gave him his electoral victory. He isn't going to keep any of the promises he made to swing those formerly rock solid blue states. The Democrats are going to bust ass to get those voters back on board, and with the stink being created by this administration, that's not going to be difficult.

Your numbers aren't there. You are going the way of the woolly mammoths - it's only a matter of time, and not much time at that. Enjoy your last moment in the sun.

We're the laughingstock of the world. And the stock market went up 12,000 points under Obama. Wake me up when he gets 1/4 of tue way there.

Ok, dingleberry, tell us specifically what Obama personally did to cause the market to go up.

they certainly tried.
Tried what? You've told us for years that the democrats ruined the Bush economy buy have yet to come up with a single reason why

I never said that. Bush did most of it on his own. I am not a Bushie. The truth is that Trump has done more good things for this country in 2 months than Bush and Obozo did in 16 years.
Would you list just what good Trump has done for this country?

Dems are so fucked.

The HUBRIS to not have Ginsburg resign as soon as Obama was re-elected is AMAZING.

Stupid snowflakes.

If Trump gets his way, the U.S. may not even be around in 20 years. He's going to do so much damage to the GOP, that if we survive to 2018 and 2020 the GOP is going to wish they only had it as bad as Democrats do now.

Right, millions of new jobs, lower taxes, a surging stock market, a stronger military, enforcement of our laws, respect in the world, fair trade deals, healthcare that works for everyone. Yeah, that will bring them down------------------Not.

already addressed that. You claimed that Obama caused the market to go up. Tell us exactly and specifically what he personally did that caused it.
Sorry, you NEVER addressed that
Dems are so fucked.

The HUBRIS to not have Ginsburg resign as soon as Obama was re-elected is AMAZING.

Stupid snowflakes.
No one can force her to resign, hand job

Dems are so fucked.

Stupid snowflakes.

Wake up, fuckstick. Of course she can't be "FORCED" to resign...you fucking simpleton. Obama should have encouraged her so they could replace her with another shithead snowflake who isn't 200 years old and falling asleep during deliberations.

I am happy, don't get me wrong....but it was stupid. Dems are really fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Dems are so fucked.

Stupid snowflakes.

Wake up, fuckstick. Of course she can't be "FORCED" to resign...you fucking simpleton. Obama should have encouraged her so they could replace her with another shithead snowflake.

I am happy, don't get me wrong....but it was stupid. Dems are really fucking stupid.
Now, hand job, just how do you know that she wasn't strongly encouraged to step down? How again?

You people crowing over Trump and proclaiming the dawning of a new Reich apparently can't do basic math.

Trump won by the slimmest of margins in the key states that gave him his electoral victory. He isn't going to keep any of the promises he made to swing those formerly rock solid blue states. The Democrats are going to bust ass to get those voters back on board, and with the stink being created by this administration, that's not going to be difficult.

Your numbers aren't there. You are going the way of the woolly mammoths - it's only a matter of time, and not much time at that. Enjoy your last moment in the sun.

306 EC votes when the "pollsters" said that he had no path to 270. The American people rejected the polls, the media, Clinton, Obama, and democrats in general.

Even now the stupid democrats continue to do and say what caused them to lose last year. They are so enamored with their far left bullshit that the missed the message sent to them by the American people.

Instead idiots like Schumer and Pelosi continue the destruction of the party of Truman and Kennedy.

You dems should be embarrassed.

Dems are so fucked.

Stupid snowflakes.

Wake up, fuckstick. Of course she can't be "FORCED" to resign...you fucking simpleton. Obama should have encouraged her so they could replace her with another shithead snowflake.

Now, hand job, just how do you know that she wasn't strongly encouraged to step down? How again?

If Obama and Clinton wanted her out she would be out-------------or dead

Dems are so fucked.

Stupid snowflakes.

I am pretty sure she is already dead. She is Weekend at Bernie's type dead.

Dems are so fucked.

Stupid snowflakes.

I am pretty sure she is already dead. She is Weekend at Bernie's type dead.

the walking dead--------------a zombie on the supreme court. get out the silver bullets

Forum List

Back